Not open for further replies.

Selphie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Hiya all,

I was wondering if anyone is playing Final Fantasy 14 currently. My character's name is Fuu Hououji and I'm in Balmung server. Please hit me up if you guys want to play. Maybe if we can get enough players here we can start an AB guild :eek:.

Final Fantasy 14 Player info:

Player: Fuu Hououji
Server: Balmung
Playing Times: Monday - Friday 10:00am to 1:00pm PST, 11:00pm to 2:00am PST (have work in between) Saturday and Sunday 10:00am to 2:00am

Booyaka!!

Neoka

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I played at release but found the UI really annoying. I'm guessing it may have been fixed by now though.
One thing that really bugged me was that you couldn't move the map around, it was just locked on where ever you were stood.

If that is fixed then I may give it another try some time soon. :)

Selphie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
I bought it at release as well. A lot of people got turned off about the whole graphics lagging issue but somebody figured it out and was ok from there on after, at least for me. Also, as you mentioned, many patches have been made sense the initial release. I do like how you can be a Gladiator and also have spells and such (Fuu need her Winds of Healing and Emerald Typhoon spells). It was great having that one year of playing for free but that's over now. All in all it’s a better game now but with SWTOR also on my computer I kind of don’t want to pay for two MMOs. But I love the Final Fantasy series and probably keep playing FF 14.

Neoka

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
It does sound like a much better game now with all those fixes but I'm in the same situation in that I can't really afford another mmo subscription just yet, I already have SW:TOR, LOTRO & TERA.
When I finally decide to cancel one of those subs I may take up FF14 again.

Beleg

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Abeen Terbifor, Excalibur. One of my achievements: Archmage. Theres a couple other *BDL that plays on Excalibur.

Beleg

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Selphie, if you're interested - you can move over to Excalibur and start over if you are willing to do so - myself and a few others are willing to powerlevel you for a bit - it's very easy to get a job to 30 really. I did check your character out earlier today and noticed you have almost all jobs in the 20's, none higher than 30 yet.

Selphie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Selphie, if you're interested - you can move over to Excalibur and start over if you are willing to do so - myself and a few others are willing to powerlevel you for a bit - it's very easy to get a job to 30 really. I did check your character out earlier today and noticed you have almost all jobs in the 20's, none higher than 30 yet.

I just created a new character because I wish to keep Fuu in Balmung.

New character's Name: Selphie Tilmitto (Selphie Tilmitt was taken :frown:)

World: Excalibur

Starting City: Ul'dah

Thank you for the invite Beleg :)

Noodle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
O-o ehhhh.....
whats with the surge in FFXIV players
o-o its a sign i tell you
Im on the same server as Beleg/Abeen
but off for a while, hehe out of crysta XD

Selphie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
What's everyone's characters' names so I can add you guys to my friends list? I'm currently tring to get everything to lvl 10 on Selphie. Wish me luck.

Rissy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Is Final Fantasy 14 actually worth playing yet?

Rissy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Here's a good question...
How many MMORPGs have you played before and give some prominent examples?

Selphie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Here's a good question...
How many MMORPGs have you played before and give some prominent examples?

OK lets see here.

Final Fantasy XI
Star Wars Galaxies
Guild Wars
SWTOR
Ragranok Online
and of course Final Fantasy XIV since release
I would say that is a somewhat experienced resume.

Rissy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
But is FF14 better than FF11 in terms of gameplay?

Selphie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
I would say that they both have some good qualities. But you would just have to decide for yourself if you like it. The patches really made a difference now.

There are supposed to be some major changes coming for Final Fantasy 14. Final Fantasy 2.0 scheduled between October to December of this year should make playing X 1000 better. The PS3 version of the game is going to be under 2.0. Let us hope that with all of the changes that we're able to craft some diapers. JK Tee-Hee!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Lewney

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
Yes i read about the major changes, Should i wait for them or get FF14 now? i've played my fair share of mmo's in the past few years and want to play FF14, but im unsure about waiting for the changes, it seems a little easier now for me to wait until the ~october/december, but the last time i was thinking of trying out ff14 was back in november last year.

So, wait for the changes or try it now? :3 i'm a minor FF fan, i like the series and have played a few games, but i wouldn't call myself a fanboy. x]

Selphie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Yes i read about the major changes, Should i wait for them or get FF14 now? i've played my fair share of mmo's in the past few years and want to play FF14, but im unsure about waiting for the changes, it seems a little easier now for me to wait until the ~october/december, but the last time i was thinking of trying out ff14 was back in november last year.

So, wait for the changes or try it now? :3 i'm a minor FF fan, i like the series and have played a few games, but i wouldn't call myself a fanboy. x]

I think you should at least give it a try to see if you like it. The basic servic fee is $6.99 (for US currency) and a additional $3.00 per character. If you intend to play, I can give you a hand playing if you want. I currently have two characters: Fuu Hououji in Balmung server or my new character Selphie Tilmitto in Excalibur server. Go here to see the game details.

Cheers!!

Anyone playing on Excalibur or Balmung want to start an ABDL linkshell?

Last edited by a moderator:

Near

ADISC Moderator
Staff
Role
  1. Babyfur
Kind of off topic, but I'm wondering: just how FFXIV is? From my understanding, the launch was a bit of a disaster, so I'm curious of how it recovered since then.

Rissy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
That's what I was wondering too... I mean, I'll probably just play The Secret World instead, but I wonder if FF14 actually has anything special about it? Or is it just another generic MMORPG with Final Fantasy lore and less creativity than Final Fantasy 11?

Selphie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Here are a few articles I found to help shed some light for you guys.

First here is the Final Fantasy XIV wiki to give you guys a general idea.
Final Fantasy XIV - The Final Fantasy Wiki has more Final Fantasy information than Cid could research

Here is an article called "Is Final Fantasy 14 Really That Bad?"
Is Final Fantasy XIV Really That Bad? - Final Fantasy XIV Reviews - OnRPG.com

Here is an article explining what went wrong with Square-Enix and if the patches did any good.
Final Fantasy XIV (FF14) General Article: Any Better a Year Later? - MMORPG.com

I hope this helps answer some of your questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.