• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

ADISC ***AUTUMN*** logo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corri

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Incontinent, Carer
For you all, because I really think we could liven it up in here.

Attachments

Last edited:

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I think it'd be cute if you added 1 or 2 leaves, full. They way they cut off on the edges will make it look really tacky.

recovery

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
I thought this meant the fall of Adisc. I was hoping that wasn't the case, and it wasn't.
I vote no, not because you called it fall rather than autumn but because there is no real need. If we have an autumn one, We'll need a winter, a Spring and Summer one. And to solve Lukie's and other Southern-Hemispherians would have to implement more code to fix that issue. Which really is not needed for such a suttle feature.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
Yeah, you forgot about the southerners!

It would be nice-ish, but I doubt the effort needed to code for different people seeing different logos would be worth it.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Bath southerners - they have a hard enough time making their way though life with everything being upside down, so why would they worry about a simple logo :tongueout:

Personally, I think it's a good idea. Google changes the logo on their website every once in a while to correspond to certain events, and I have different avatars for different seasons. I'm all for it!

Peachy

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
The only thing I wouldn't like, is that it would look a bit out of place changing only the logo...It'd look better changing the regular blue's with Autumn browns and oranges

weswissa

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
Bath southerners - they have a hard enough time making their way though life with everything being upside down, so why would they worry about a simple logo :tongueout:

Personally, I think it's a good idea. Google changes the logo on their website every once in a while to correspond to certain events, and I have different avatars for different seasons. I'm all for it!

Peachy
I think that was a mean statement.

The only thing I wouldn't like, is that it would look a bit out of place changing only the logo...It'd look better changing the regular blue's with Autumn browns and oranges
Maybe, Halloween layout.

Corri

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Incontinent, Carer
I'll do the logos just fine, and if someone can find me a vbulletin graphics kit Ill make festive layouts too.

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
Make sure to do a dark theme one! Otherwise, I'll never get to see it :(

LilRabbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Diaperfur, Sissy, Incontinent, Carer
Personally... I LOVE Fall... or *AUTUMN* if you prefer. You know what I mean.

I also love Halloween, and little logos or themes that coincide with either Halloween or Autumn.

So I'm for it... so go for it.

fifigal

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy, Little
I know that I am quite late in posting to this subject,but for what it's worth,I really like the Autumn logo motif.Thanks Drew.

Status
Not open for further replies.