Adding letters to the alphabet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

brokenbiskit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Apparently the LGBTQIA community might be or already has added more letters. AB/DL. I look at this with both anticipation & concern. First of let me say this. I've been AB/mostly Dl almost my entire life. However it's only been the last few years that I've accepted the facts that I'm not going to stop doing it & feeling guilty about it is really the only thing wrong with it. I've really began to embrace it. As such I've began to expand my sexual orwearing diapers is Ok. ientation. I always thought I was straight then realized that I really enjoyed seeing pictures of guys wearing diapers. Don't get me wrong, I would welcome a female AB/DL into my life but lik wise I wouldn't mind a male. Also for me wearing diapers is a sexual thing. I would look forward to having diapers be more out in the open, It would be alot easier to talk to people about it and contact other AB/DLs. I don't think it would be Ok to wear diapers openly in public. I have done it myself but not openly. I've worn baggy pants & shirts over my diapers & would be almost impossible to spot. I believe this for 1 main reason. Children. One of the biggest misconception about AB/DLs is that it has something to do with babies or small children. AB/DLs in general seem to be very protective of children. Maybe it's because we understand(mostly from our own childhoods) how innocent & vulnerable children are. I just don't think exposing a child to an adult walking around in public openly wearing diapers is Ok. It seems to go against the values of our community. I'm not saying we need to go back to hiding. Having the AB/DL moniker out there is fine. As a matter of fact better then fine. Having people realize that were here & although maybe not as common as other things but not extremely rare either. As for children, Letting them realize that if they are AB/DL(we all started some place) & know they are not alone would be beneficial. I know for me the 1st step towards acceptance was finding out I wasn't alone. i would like to know what others think of this

I think that AB/DL is more then enough.
Things are already to complicated in this world and this comunity do not need more categorisation,cliques,marking somebody in this or that group, divides and subdivides.
There is already to much confusion with all this categorisations and letters in other social groups.

Reactions: Woncrinklz, PullupAndy, 12srepaid and 1 other person
First, I don't think the LGTBIQ+ has added officially the A, at least not arround the world. The Q and the I, aren't in all the countries, but are more accepted as fact.

Second, I don't think the community will ever really fight besides the ABDL community, because It has much to lose and not a lot to gain. The transgender community suffered the painful neglect of the other letters when they most needed. They still need It to fight for non-binary realities and is a fight to the extreme.

The Q (Queer), I didn't know why really was needed a letter from something that most cannot really explain 🤭. I always put It inside the T... Because really, the T is big enough to be a community by themselves.

The I (Intersex), isn't even talked about, and thats sad.

The A (Asexual), it's just a test to see if they can help ace people, but there are too much letters... People will just laught if you just make It too ridiculous.

This started by trans woman in stonewall. But first all the rights were gained to the L and G. And the B just because convenience. When they got the right to marry, they abandoned the fight as a community, because they 'got what they wanted' and made a party in the Pride.

So, adding the ABDL community or any fetish classified thing to the LGTB+ one? Not likely. Because It Will only be in name, they would be just 'another minority to add'.

Reactions: Woncrinklz and schooner
Abdl is a fetish, not a sexuality, or anything that has to do with gender identity, so therefore, that would make no sense. If they did, they mine as well put inflation and vore n stuff.

Reactions: fleckothefennec and dogboy
Rereading your post, I think that my thinking go another route, but I take confort in not being the only one 🤭.
You mean adding letter to the ABDL community right?
Well, I think that the community shouldn't have made the relation to diapers at all, even if they are terminology. When talking with my therapist I tell her that I'm and Adult Baby, and that I'm in the Adult Baby community, not the ABDL community. My like of diapers should be totally private.

So I would remove the DL and just say the full meaning Adult Baby, and proud to be in the community.

Reactions: Woncrinklz
I don't think ABDLs would be accepted with open arms in the LGBTQ+ community. They've (the LGBTQ+ community) already gone through decades of discrimination and violent harassment, so they might think that they're using their community as a way to promote horrible things in their point of view. Especially since some of us here have been wrongly mistaken as pedophiles, which LGBTQ+ folks does not take lightly as they were also mistaken as degenerate pedophiles in the past. I do understand wanting a society where people could widely accept LGBTQ+ people for existing. However, I really think we're not at that point yet where people won't negatively think about us, especially as most people think we're sexual freaks who are trying to groom children.

This is why I don't have friends in real life, aside from a few people that I've known in my childhood. I don't think they'll accept me being an adult baby/diaper lover, as those people are probably considered to be extremely abnormal to them. People think I don't have friends because I'm shy, but really I don't have friends because I feel like I'll blurt out about my diaper fetish to gain their trust. One time, in which, a group of people made fun of me and labeled me as a huge creep. A few years later, I'm still alone in this world (aside from living with my mother) and I probably won't make any friends since we're a very rare bunch of people on this Earth.

I genuinely wish I knew people who were ABDLs where I live since I've never gained support from when it became more prominent in my life by the time I was in high school. But I don't think it would be that easy to meet anybody like me, especially since I was just told to be more "social" with a bunch of normies that I've never known in my life until now. It makes things really difficult because I try so hard to go and live life without meeting a single ABDL friend in real life, but I think people would generally go underground when it comes to stuff like this. It's bad enough that we don't have any prominent figures in the community, since most of the famous ones are ridiculed on the Internet for being "weirdos" by people who frequent sites like Kiwi Farms.

Last edited:
I have no problem with adding elements. I think we shouldn’t drown the existing elements, though. I think AB and DL cover a lot already. If we added IC, that seems natural to me, but not every IC person wants to identify with us. Some of the IC people on this forum already merely tolerate us.

I honestly think ABDL describes us well enough. We already intersect with enough other communities and can describe that in terms of the intersection, not a separate island or the need to annex them into ours. I guess I’ll never understand why we each have to have a perfect label. Our inner life is unique and how we express our label to others only leads to misunderstanding and drama when they don’t understand us perfectly. But I guess if you have to have SOMETHING to talk about, it’s always fertile ground.

I've considered this myself and argued it on one side that we ARE and got a lot of people against what I said. I've since reconsidered my opinion having worked in the diversity field and spoken to a lot more people. I think for many of us, it affects our sexual orientation to some degree and for me it certainly looms over it. Those who see it as a lifestyle/coping strategy or are incontinent may feel differently. For me it's a coping strategy too but seems to flux between kink and coping strategy.

Generally I'm happy enough that there's a + in LGBTQ+. As a pansexual ABDL who likes some other kinks and possibly polyamoury, I'd say i'm in the +

lilithra said:
Rereading your post, I think that my thinking go another route, but I take confort in not being the only one 🤭.
You mean adding letter to the ABDL community right?
Well, I think that the community shouldn't have made the relation to diapers at all, even if they are terminology. When talking with my therapist I tell her that I'm and Adult Baby, and that I'm in the Adult Baby community, not the ABDL community. My like of diapers should be totally private.

So I would remove the DL and just say the full meaning Adult Baby, and proud to be in the community.
1 of the things I've found is that AB/DLs have some or alot of the same desires, when it gets down to it there are a lot of differences. I know that there are people that are strictly AB & people that are strictly DL. How ever in general most people although mostly 1 or the other. I also understand that for some people diapers are not sexual. Viva la difference
wearforsafety said:
Things are already to complicated in this world and this comunity do not need more categorisation,cliques,marking somebody in this or that group, divides and subdivides.
There is already to much confusion with all this categorisations and letters in other social groups.

brokenbiskit said:
1 of the things I've found is that AB/DLs have some or alot of the same desires, when it gets down to it there are a lot of differences. I know that there are people that are strictly AB & people that are strictly DL. How ever in general most people although mostly 1 or the other. I also understand that for some people diapers are not sexual. Viva la difference
I think this boat has already sailed. The reason I posted this is because of a blurp on you tube

wearforsafety said:
I posted this because o a post on u tube. I didn't just arbitrarily come up with this. This comes under the category of fore warned is fore armed

BabyBluePup said:
I don't think ABDLs would be accepted with open arms in the LGBTQ+ community. They've (the LGBTQ+ community) already gone through decades of discrimination and violent harassment, so they might think that they're using their community as a way to promote horrible things in their point of view. Especially since some of us here have been wrongly mistaken as pedophiles, which LGBTQ+ folks does not take lightly as they were also mistaken as degenerate pedophiles in the past. I do understand wanting a society where people could widely accept LGBTQ+ people for existing. However, I really think we're not at that point yet where people won't negatively think about us, especially as most people think we're sexual freaks who are trying to groom children.

This is why I don't have friends in real life, aside from a few people that I've known in my childhood. I don't think they'll accept me being an adult baby/diaper lover, as those people are probably considered to be extremely abnormal to them. People think I don't have friends because I'm shy, but really I don't have friends because I feel like I'll blurt out about my diaper fetish to gain their trust. One time, in which, a group of people made fun of me and labeled me as a huge creep. A few years later, I'm still alone in this world (aside from living with my mother) and I probably won't make any friends since we're a very rare bunch of people on this Earth.

I genuinely wish I knew people who were ABDLs where I live since I've never gained support from when it became more prominent in my life by the time I was in high school. But I don't think it would be that easy to meet anybody like me, especially since I was just told to be more "social" with a bunch of normies that I've never known in my life until now. It makes things really difficult because I try so hard to go and live life without meeting a single ABDL friend in real life, but I think people would generally go underground when it comes to stuff like this. It's bad enough that we don't have any prominent figures in the community, since most of the famous ones are ridiculed on the Internet for being "weirdos" by people who frequent sites like Kiwi Farms.
When I meant by this, I meant ABDLs. Sorry if people were confused as I didn't edit that part of the message.

BabyBluePup said:

I feel as if I should apologize for this post. I definitely want to make friends, but I feel like I made it sound like I wanted to be explicitly open about being an ABDL in public. I don't really want to do that, unless I'm at an ABDL convention specifically. I think I gave people a troublesome reaction when reading the post above.

Last edited:
BabyBluePup said:
I feel as if I should apologize for this post. I definitely want to make friends, but I feel like I made it sound like I wanted to be explicitly open about being an ABDL in public. I don't really want to do that, unless I'm at an ABDL convention specifically. I think I gave people a troublesome reaction when reading the post above.
You don't need to apologize, you did nothing wrong. Opening a debate is totally valid.
You are overthink this, here there are a lot of people neurodiverse and socially awkward, people that has problems making friends, so take your time.

I enjoyed reading this thread about everyone's opinions a lot here. Everyone's opinions and comments I thought about one way or the other.
I think the plus sign helps add stuff for some, and for others, it needs specification and light to condone the reality.

I personally like the plus sign to say stuff politically correct, but I also personally and honestly never liked any of the ABDL letters when I first learned what they stood for, to be honest. This was a few years ago. When I found this forum.

I wear diapers. Sometimes for the reasons of true, honest need, and other times because I am in the mood. But I don't love them, or really the lifestyle as portrayed by many here so I can only base this comment on that information about the lifestyle. I have done this nearly all my life, but I feel no particular love for them, so I really don't know what to call it. POADWITM? Putting on a diaper when in the mood? I just decide to, then go from there. I make fun enticing meals at times or watch TV. I may even play with toys, building three-dimensional puzzle animals. But not to go in any space. I am checking the craftmanship and quality the thing has both artistically and technically while daydreaming something or writing off-kilter poetry. I guess it doesn't matter what I do in a diaper. But once it's on, I move on to the next subject my head goes to:ROFLMAO::eek:.

I sometimes forget entirely I have one on. But I never related to them in any particular deep way. No more than I would a really killer hand lotion or cosmetic line, song, person, comment, food, pet, or idea, etc.

Actually, I feel uncomfortable with what the letters denote. I ain't no diaper-loving-adult-baby. It even sounds bad to me! Although I can "baby around. As well as be whatever....Lol.:giggle:🥳🥸

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back