Adam is now the "Diaper King of Chicago"

So what's your point?

After clicking the link and reading the article I think willnotwill meant " is now the diaper king of Chicago" instead of " is not the diaper king of Chicago". Interesting article too I wonder if northshore is planning on a manufacturing facility in the future!

Reactions: binkyb
Better watch out! As soon as "the Chicago Outfit" refers to being clad only in a diaper, he'll have a price on his head.

So they are getting a full R&D lab? I’m kinda excited because I’m a biochemistry major in my sophomore year of college in Chicago. It would be awesome to get a job working in that department researching new SAP, adhesives, and any other chemistry stuff. I don’t know exactly what they would be looking for in people going into that lab stuff, but it be amazing to get a job there after college or at least be able to apply for one in that R&D or quality control lab.
I will definitely be looking more into it once I’m done with college as I don’t think they would be looking for internships 😅

Reactions: NorthShoreAdam, TheWolfEmperor and pampers4U
I think it is safe to say we would all like to work there, I wish he had moved to Texas

Reactions: NorthShoreAdam
@ThePhotographer nows the time to amp up your studies and possibly offer yourself as an intern during the off months to scope out the possibility of your dream, you never know if Adam might say yes to an offer.

Reactions: NorthShoreAdam and ThePhotographer
Reactions: NorthShoreAdam
First let's ask if ANYONE is a current "king" of diapers in Chicago. Ummm, nope. Looks like Northshore is the first to take the prize, and I say let them. We need a company that can cater to us (meaning abdl AND incontinent alike). Not only that but look out for us when some manufacturer want's to switch out decent materials for cheaper ones (looking at you 3M and China). Northshore provides a service we have not had yet needed for a LONG time now, and as long as they keep my own interests in line then I'm willing to bend a knee for king (well... maybe not kneel but that's because I have bad knees).

Heck, I look forward to the day they can open a facility somewhere around Atlanta (maybe team up with diaper depot even). That would shorten ALL delivery times to 2 days or less and let them directly compete with the true king of the hill... Amazon.

Reactions: NorthShoreAdam and binkyb
KenworthW900b said:
After clicking the link and reading the article I think willnotwill meant " is now the diaper king of Chicago" instead of " is not the diaper king of Chicago". Interesting article too I wonder if northshore is planning on a manufacturing facility in the future!
Yes, I meant "now the diaper king" not "not the diaper king." I really should proofread my posts better.

willnotwill said:
Yes, I meant "now the diaper king" not "not the diaper king." I really should proofread my posts better.
Amazing what a quick request to the moderators will do. 😁

It's the classic business model - enter a growing and underserved market, provide better products and better service than your competitors, make thoughtful investments in your product line to improve your offerings to your customers, and people will beat a path to your door. Northshore deserves the success they're achieving based on the many reports of excellent service and excellent products, and I applaud then for their success.

• Love
pampers4U said:
@ThePhotographer nows the time to amp up your studies and possibly offer yourself as an intern during the off months to scope out the possibility of your dream, you never know if Adam might say yes to an offer.
Yah. My major is difficult but if I have the possibility to get a job at a company I love and use there products, I’m definitely going to start putting more work in.
I still love the message they have about working on breaking the stigma about adult diapers so people can wear and have a normal life with out worrying about others opinions. It is really cool message to have.

Slomo said:
First let's ask if ANYONE is a current "king" of diapers in Chicago. Ummm, nope. Looks like Northshore is the first to take the prize, and I say let them. We need a company that can cater to us (meaning abdl AND incontinent alike). Not only that but look out for us when some manufacturer want's to switch out decent materials for cheaper ones (looking at you 3M and China). Northshore provides a service we have not had yet needed for a LONG time now, and as long as they keep my own interests in line then I'm willing to bend a knee for king (well... maybe not kneel but that's because I have bad knees).

Heck, I look forward to the day they can open a facility somewhere around Atlanta (maybe team up with diaper depot even). That would shorten ALL delivery times to 2 days or less and let them directly compete with the true king of the hill... Amazon.

Well king of ABDL diapers in Chicago at least I'd say is tykables.

Reactions: dethpuck
Back