Actually saw someone wearing

ChocChip said:
Well, a lot of us just have a fascination with the whole idea of adults wearing nappies. We can’t help it, as long as you’re discreet about it I don’t think it’s a problem really.

Overall, I don’t care so long as you are respectfully discreet. I not saying you are a jerk about it. Do not: cast an obvious look, comment about it, make noises, or anything that demeans or embarrasses me or others.

Reactions: Diprs2, Jr2012, ChocChip and 1 other person
It's human nature to be interested in those who have similar struggles to us. When I was in a walking boot a few years ago, it seemed like everyone who was in a boot or on crutches wanted to start up a conversation. A friend whose daughter also has ulcerative colitis talks with me in detail about her struggles - she's a teenager (the daughter, not the mom) and I'm sure she'd be humiliated to know that her mom tells anybody how many bloody bowel movements she has a day, or that she has to wear diapers at night because she has difficulty holding the retention enemas the doctors want her to use. Knowing there are others out there fighting through the same struggles that we are can help lighten the burden.

At the same time, starting at someone else's crotch or butt is at risk of being creepy. We should be careful not to cross that line. (It doesn't seem to me that the OP crossed the line, nor even got close to it, BTW.)

Reactions: Diprs2, Jr2012 and Peanutbutter16
Ive seen a few people with severe learning difficulties wearing nappies under their clothes. I have aspergers and as a kid I used to go to groups for parents and kids with disabilities and there were a few kids with quite severe conditions there who wore. I remember being jealous. One of the groups I went to kept nappies in the bathroom and I stole one once (I was only 7 or 8, I know stealing is bad)

Reactions: Diprs2 and Jr2012
ChocChip said:
What sort of age is she?

It does surprise me that adult women would wear something that so clearly shows off their nappy, or that carers, where applicable, would dress them that way... never had the pleasure of such an obvious sighting myself, though have suspected it on occasions.
I would say this lady is in her late 40's or early 50's. She obviously either wears nappies or some very thick underwear

rocketman said:
Some people don't care what others think. I find that admirable, though admittedly, I am not one of those people .
I don't are if anyone notices I wear nappies.

Reactions: Diprs2, Jr2012, DLinSecret and 1 other person
ST50 said:
I would say this lady is in her late 40's or early 50's. She obviously either wears nappies or some very thick underwear
And I guess “very thick underwear” would be incontinence pants of some sort anyway... if it’s that noticeable then it probably is a nappy!

I guess it’s fair enough if she just doesn’t care and decides that being incontinent won’t stop her dressing as she did before...

Last edited:
Reactions: Diprs2, FireStorm, Jr2012 and 1 other person
PCBaby said:
For the first time ever I saw an elderly lady with the unmistakable outline of a large nappy under her very tight leggings, Watching the way her husband was helping her I would think she had Alzheimers.
I'm looking into getting me some Jedi Robes to wear, to hide my outline.
As-for the light saber? Seems those're on the 'Restricted Weapons' list.
dammit.

• Haha
ST50 said:
I don't are if anyone notices I wear nappies.
I don’t care either. If I bend over and my shirt lifts, so be it. I don’t see a lot of people embarrassed about their underwear showing.

Good for all of you, who doesn't mind if somebody sees it. I've been wearing 24/7 for more than a year now and I still can't stand the idea of someone noticing it.
However, on the other hand, my eyes seems to sharpened to notice people wearing diapers out there. I think I have seen a few people wearing since it started to me. Not really obvious marks, but the way their pants hugged their bottoms when they walked took my attention. I'm not 100% sure, but I think at least some of my suspects did have a diaper under their pants.

Reactions: Diprs2, Jr2012 and OfficialPastelPoppet
Petya217 said:
Good for all of you, who doesn't mind if somebody sees it. I've been wearing 24/7 for more than a year now and I still can't stand the idea of someone noticing it.
However, on the other hand, my eyes seems to sharpened to notice people wearing diapers out there. I think I have seen a few people wearing since it started to me. Not really obvious marks, but the way their pants hugged their bottoms when they walked took my attention. I'm not 100% sure, but I think at least some of my suspects did have a diaper under their pants.
Confidence in wearing nappies just comes with time. I guess. I just wear a nappy and get on with my life now. One you wear nappies it becomes easier to spot someone else that does too.

Petya217 said:
Well, when you have been your whole life - it's no different then any other type of underwear (that's how little I even think about it).
As for noticing it on other people - I guess, but don't really care there either.

I have never seen any younger person wearing a diaper when out in public. I don’t count kids, occasional elderly person, disabled or the wheel chair bound handicap person as one would expect them to be in one. I do look for diaper bulges just haven’t found one yet. I don’t care if anyone see mine😇

Reactions: Diprs2, Jk95, Jr2012 and 1 other person
I'm amazed that this can be any kind of issue--especially here. I don't go out much, and I hardly watch any TV, but I hardly ever go out anywhere or watch any TV without seeing someone obviously wearing--not just recently, but over years--older kids, adults of every age, men, women--I suppose that others with an educated eye notice that I'm wearing as well, even though I wear baggy jeans. I think for most people it isn't that much of a "thing" that they or others are wearing--or noticing--it's not like people are staring at each other's crotches and asking "what brand?" It's more like any other article of clothing, or shoes, or hairstyle--it doesn't really "hold a charge" for most. At the supermarket there's more shelf space devoted to kid and adult diapers than toilet paper--is one more embarrassing to buy than the other?

Diapers under leggings sound like a fashionably cute idea.

Reactions: Diprs2, Diapercutie, Jr2012 and 1 other person
There do seem to be a lot of parents putting leggings on little girls these days- I don’t think I would do so if I had a daughter in nappies as it reveals far too much.

PCS said:
There do seem to be a lot of parents putting leggings on little girls these days- I don’t think I would do so if I had a daughter in nappies as it reveals far too much.

Reveals far too much? I am honestly confused as to why you think that leggings would be seen as revealing? There are worse things out there for children to wear other than a pair of leggings.

Last edited:
MandyBear said:
Sorry to say, but I do not think leggings are going anywhere anytime soon.
I would dare say that leggings have become the new jeans.
*Although, do not get me started on the whole "Jeggings" thing..... ugh.

I see far more girls/women of all ages wearing them much more often then jeans these days.
And yes, despite the whole Are they / Are they Not really pants debate they are quite comfy.
I personally prefer the slightly looser fit of Yoga pants and "mostly" (lol) leave leggings for under skirts/dresses.
10 lbs of shit in a 5kb bag is never a good look. Unless it’s a diaper!

• Haha
Reactions: Jr2012 and OfficialPastelPoppet
Petya217 said:
I’m sure they did. I feel so ashamed when I have an accident and it some one sees the bulge in my pants. Aside from being incontinent Ipretty much lost my sense of smell and taste. when I have an accident around people I try to put my back to a wall or something and try to gauge their looks if thry can snpmell it. I was out one and a guy my age cane up and gave my loaded diaper a pat and whispered it’s ok I messed my diaper too He turned around to show me his loaded diaper. I was so shocked but got over it. Itmade me super self conscious.

now when I see young kids mess their diaper or pants I think to myself that’s what look like. It’s ok when your a kid but I’m an adult, I’m a bodybuilder/power lifter and I have to train in a diaper or I get some tight rubber briefs to reduce the oder but everyone see that I have to go into the locker room to change. Thank god it doesn’t happenthat often. The worst was football and wrestling in high school and college. You can’t hide a diaper under a singlet so I would wear rubber briefs my two worst experiences was once I messed myself on the way to a meet, I had no diaper just regular sport briefs. I stunk so bad everyone knew and clean up was horrible. And once I messed myself on the mat. I had to forfeit.and walk off tne mat witn a monster load that the whole gym saw.

football was not quite as bad fortunately our game pants were a dark shinny blue but practice they were white. Between the pants, pads compression shorts and some tight briefs it wasn’t quite as obvious except my teammates would kid about who’s gonna knock the shit out of me in practice. It sounds mean but everyone liked me and they really were just kidding they were my brothers they would do anything for me. I couldn’t just stop and change, it would take too long. So I would just sit I the grass and rockbaxk and forth to flatten it out. And I would drive home to change after practice when it happened.

Reactions: LeatherStallion, Diprs2, Jr2012 and 1 other person
ChocChip said:
Well, a lot of us just have a fascination with the whole idea of adults wearing nappies. We can’t help it, as long as you’re discreet about it I don’t think it’s a problem really.
It's a very natural part of human nature to be fascinated.

Also, it's essential to be discreet about one's fascinations, too.

Reactions: Diprs2, Jr2012, OfficialPastelPoppet and 1 other person
DisneyDaddy99 said:
Reveals far too much? I am honestly confused as to why you think that leggings would be seen as revealing? There are worse things out there for children to wear other than a pair of leggings.
I meant it reveals the fact that the girl is wearing a nappy.

I once saw a girl who looked about five happily scooting along on her scooter wearing black leggings and an Aldi nappy clearly visible poking out the back of it. The leggings also meant the shape of the nappy was visible.

If you have an older child who needs nappies, leggings are not the thing to put them in unless you want everyone to notice the nappy, which I wouldn’t if I was that parent.

Back