Acting Out Your Animal Side

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a therian. I go as far expressing my animal side as I please. I've had coworkers skirt around the question.

I don't have any props... unsure if I'd be too shy to wear them out normally.

I have a collar and I've considered buying a leash before but couldn't find one that matched my collar nicely. My fursona is pretty feral and and many mannerisms more akin to an actual wild fox like squeaking or playfully nipping.

I had a coller then got in trouble for wearing it.

Last edited:
Outside of role play, the most I'll do is growl. It would be amazing fun to wear a collar etc but I think I'd just feel to awkward. I'll occasionally greet people with "woof" though. Now in play, that's an entirely different story!

BeastMoan said:
It would be amazing fun to wear a collar etc but I think I'd just feel to awkward.

Never know until you try! For me personally, it feels pretty natural to wear a collar and tether myself. I've also worn my paracord collar out in public, although I don't do it too much anymore.

KimbaStarshine said:
Never know until you try! For me personally, it feels pretty natural to wear a collar and tether myself. I've also worn my paracord collar out in public, although I don't do it too much anymore.

You are brave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back