Acknowledge Each Other

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarcusBear

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Diaperfur, , Carer
Take a moment to appreciate the users who have a particular importance to you as a user, and before anything else a human being:

Point Blanch: Though I frequently have utterly no idea what you're saying your craziness somehow wriggled itself closest to my heart. You manage to make me laugh at ungodly hours and keep me company during times when I'm at my lowest emotionally. The seldom but equally enjoyable times we both comprehend each other you unceasingly give me support and push me over the edge when I'm feeling indecisive. You know my insecurities and my fears more than anyone else, I'm grateful you keep them to yourself!

Most importantly, you taught me the internet doesn't have to be serious business. We can laugh together, even when nobody else gets the joke.

Trevor: I apologise to call attention to your... grand wisdom, but you're the father figure I never had. You made me realize I'm not nearly as clever as I thought I was and you're always primed to take me down a few notches in the nicest, least belittling way possible. I respect you as an elder and as a friend. You taught me about the joy and comfort that can come from reading a good book, which consecutively saved me a ton of money that I would have otherwise spent on video games that wouldn't nearly as educate me well as a sophisticated piece of narration, that even I can learn to appreciate as the dopey teenager I am.

If it weren't for your finely homed judgement I'd most likely be banned from this community that I somewhere along the lines had forgotten helped me accept myself.

You know my secrets and deepest ambitions.

Peachy: Admittedly we don't talk very often, even in the long since departed TBDL days. Unmindful of that you supported me in ultimately accepting my quirks and you gave me experiences I'll never be quick to forget, even if sometimes I'd like to!

You were me first true friend. I'll never forget the generosity you showed me, which has made a deep impression on me. I hope to one-day show the same kindness and charitableness to a bothersome, dumb kid like me when I'm as seasoned as you on life, if I'm fortunate enough to be given the opportunity.

You saw me at my most insecure and overlooked it for the sake of a good time.

Charlie F: I'm thankful of your titan stature so I'm got something sturdy to cower behind when I'm feeling awkward! You're my backbone. I wouldn't have had the encounters I've had if it weren't for your bravery and patience!

You kept me laughing during our sometimes lengthy private Skype conversations. You're the only person I've felt truly comfortable talking with. That I can be myself rather than hide behind a fraud persona. I realize I've been irritating for the better part lately, but that's because I miss you. Even though sometimes it seems like I've lose sight of how swamped you must be at university I do my best to acknowledge that.

You know me at my most intimidated.

I wish I were nearly as cool as you are.

Last edited:
Role
Private
Good thread.

Trevor: You act as a "sounding board" and are reasonable in your actions. I enjoy chatting with you out on IRC, though I typically cut it short in deference to the fact that you're out there to mod. ;) I like reading through your posts; agree with your conclusion or not, it typically comes as the result of putting considered thought into the topic. I like to think that we share a common goal and vantage point, and where we do not, you and I are capable of working through/around it.

Charlie F.: Although young, you share a background with me that is both broad and useful - and under-valued. I appreciate that you are able to read between the lines in some of my posts and understand the philosophic underpinnings that I bring. It is this shared history - and connection to the larger world - that makes you especially capable at jumping into chaos and bullet-pointing a thread to resolution.

Rance: You like sports. Let's get that out of the way first. ;) You bring a good "blend" of young and old viewpoints to the site. When you choose to actively engage in argumentation (qua thesis-antithesis --> synthesis) you do so in a manner that lays bare the facts and assumptions of the matter. While you don't strike me as an "egghead," I really enjoy the fact that you can say, "you're wrong!" and then follow it up with valid points. Your work exposes you to Joe Public, and it's always funny to read through your blog entries. I appreciate the friendship that we share.

Racoon: Apparent political differences aside, your posts are insightful, helpful, and bring a very nice "older voice" to the forum. When I read your posts, I find myself nodding in agreement most times. If you were to double- or triple-post, I may give myself whiplash.

Dogboy, Ricky, and Diapered Rabbit: Along with Racoon, the three of you bring reasoning and measured, considered insight to threads. It is also nice to see and interact with people who have shared life experiences with me (though I've not yet had kids), and it makes me proud to see that AB/DL/Incon-ism can make a home for us old fogeys. I particularly appreciate the fact that the three of you bring to the table very human and considered vantage points. Ricky, I hope that we have much more time to chat after your surgery, and I hope it leaves you more mobile and in less pain than now. Dogboy, it always makes me smile when you bring up your volunteer work with the school; it's good to know that not only eggheads like me get involved in the education process. I must admit, it's also a culture shock to read about your city, and humbling to read other bits. Diapered Rabbit, I enjoy reading through your posts and it is clear that a person of experience and patience is making them. Hopefully we all four may continue to chat online.

Darkfinn & LuvsGurl: The two of you have fused into a two-headed single entity in my mind. ;) I'm glad for the two of you as people and for what you represent. Every time that I have chatted with you, I know that there are articulate, reasonable, careful, and intelligent people on the other end of the connection. I enjoy the balance that you both bring to things, and hope that we can meet up IRL at some point. The two of you strike me as giving and warm people, and we need more people like that in the world. While no relationship is perfect, the two of you seem well-matched and present a unified front to the world (at least in my mind) and this is something that I admire you for. Whenever I read a post or entry by either of you, I find this warmth and clear-headed view coming through the text.

Last edited:

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
Diaperedbabygirl: You're probably the best friend I ever had. You were the first person to be my friend on ADISC when I join. You're like the sister I never had. I mean you're the most caring, nicest, and kind heart person I know. I hope one of these day I can go and visit you and we can have a fun time together.

Candyman:
What can I said about this kid. You remind me so much of me that it not even fucking funny. Whenever I needed a good laugh, I just go to one of your posts or threads and laugh my fucking ass off on how stupid but funny it is. This place wouldn't be the fucking same without you, man and I hope you get your ass unmoderated soon.

Boogeyman

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
Night: DUde, you kick ass. I can't say much more without feeling gay, but you get the picture. Seriously, you're like the best internet-friend a guy could have. I enjoy reading all of your incredibly odd anecdotes, and then shooting down everyone and anyone who goes DO NOT WANT. I doubt I'd still be on ADISC if it wasn't for you, bud.

Dawes

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Ooh, this is always cool!

Abby: I probably only talk to you because you have a bigger penis than I do. That, or it's because you've managed to become one of my nearest and dearest friends over the past year and a half. It's good to have someone to communicate with on such an equal level, and there's never a dull moment shared! While we're as quick with the insults at one another, we're also as quick with the friendly advice and the shoulders to lean on. I can't thank you enough for being an outstanding confidant, an ever-reliable friend, and an irreplaceable presence.

Dethklok: Seriously, you've got to be the most badass person on this whole board. What more is there to say other than that, fuckstick?

h3g3l: The minute I saw your first post, I thought, "Jesus Christ, I gotta get to know this guy." It's been an absolute pleasure to bounce conversation and debate off of you (and I still have a few PMs of yours to respond to! I'm such an awful friend!). Your vast knowledge never ceases to amaze me, and whenever I read one of your posts, I'm always learning something new, something fresh, something informative. I value your opinion highly, and respect you even more!

Lukie: You are my inspiration on this board, you asshole. ;) I envy your ability to always settle right down in the middle of a conversation and wield words like both weapons and pillows! You are convicted and confident, and you always seem to know the right thing to say and when to say it. It's going to be a shame not to be able to hang with you this summer!

Priest: You're always the man I know I can rely on for a great laugh and a reason to smile. Whether or not it's appropriate, you always have a way of making me hold my chest or chuckle into my hand so that way I'm not so loud that everybody hears. You're a clever whirlwind of sarcasm, but you also have quite the way of saying what needs to be said.

Trevor: While I know it's been said ... you *are* that paternal figure of well-placed wisdom that always seems to know the truth and never sacrifices kindness to expose it. Your insight and friendship is one that I value highly, and I'm grateful to have gotten to know you. While I regret that I wasn't able to lunch with you in September, I'm hoping that in the future, the opportunity will arise again, so that we can share some good conversation and some great coffee!

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
Maverick - Your the one who showed me Adisc. For that I owe you. Your the first friend I had here, and your one cool dude.

FalloutFox - Your an awesome person and a great friend! You always seem to know when to make me laugh. Your like the older brother I never had.

Grizzy - Yes you can be quite annoying, but dammit you always got me laughing. You also don't care who sees what you say/type and for that you have my respect.

Mandy_Cullen - Your like one if not the best friend I have on here. We have soo many inside jokes *cough*Jake*cough* which are pretty funny.

Samaki - Dude where do I even start? We've had many, many, many laughs. Seriously, you rock and don't ever change... or I'll have to hurt you

TheSilentAssassin - We've shared many great pm's, alot involving your story (I won't tell ;)) and others, and I can happily say that you probably talk to me more then anybody else on this whole site.

Manveru - Dude your just fucking cool.

Jussen - Have been speaking with you for over a year now, I can easily say you know alot about me and I know alot about you. We've had many laughs together (Like when you didn't know it was me here) and your a really funny guy, so don't change you hugwhore! :tongueout:

Last edited:

TheFoxxehAssassin

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
My turn! My turn!

FullMetal: You are an awesome dude. Not only do you provide others with advice, but you have helped me on countless occasions. You're kinda like my brother, except more father-like. Telling me when to go to bed, not to swear, etc. ;)

Peachy: You are one of the coolest dudes around here. (Next in line to FullMetal, of course. ;) ) You help others when necessary, protect the forums, and make the bad people go away. :D You're nice, too. A good moderator.

Icey: Well, what can I say? You're nice, friendly, and you don't make others feel bad. Pretty good in my book. You're the most helpful person I can think of on ADISC, and you are cool to talk to.

Mandy Cullen: You didn't think I'd forgotten about you, did you? While you may sometimes be a little weird, (Just kidding!) you are still awesome. You help people if needed, and make others go away. You're like a mini Peach! Only much, much, smaller.

Jon93: Despite the fact you have the most used name on here, I can still easily pick you out of a crowd. You're funny, and you're really the only one who stays up past 1:00. Anyways, you're a cool dude, and fun to hang with.

Baseball4life: Unlike Mandy Cullen, I actually forgot you! Oops, sorry! :( In the little time I've known you, you've been nothing but helpful to me. You were the one who got me to where I am now, and for that, I thank you very much.

And last, but most certainly not least,

Trevor: Ah yes, the 'Hello Bot.' Hah, just kidding. Your friendly nature makes you the 'Most Welcoming' of them all. While you may not talk much, you are still kind and thoughtful when you do talk, and you give good advice. You make an excellent addition to the Staff, and all of ADISC.

Last edited:
F

FullMetal

This is a really cool thread!

The Silent Assassin: The little brother I never had..but more of a son because I tell you when to go to bed and stuff. You are really the coolest kid I know your age. You are so bright and just an all around amazing person.

Trevor: What can I say? You are just a really nice guy. Straight to the point, tells it like it is. I love talking to you because you just have a way with figuring things out and understanding. You are also a great listener and I am just not sure how you do that.

Peachy: Honestly, I used to talk to you much more, not sure why we do not talk so much anymore. You are an awesome person, I love when you post and never fear the wrath of anyone around you. Just a kind, awesome dude and I see the sites potential in you.

Priest: Damn, you can really make me laugh dude.

Avery: You are so nice and down right awesome. I am not sure if I can ever really recall...have you ever been mean? Your posts give light to this place and you know how to spit it.

I will add more when I think about it, right now that's all I got.

FullMetal

Role
Private
Everyone: cause you're all just so awesome.
I'll second (third) this, but for a different reason.

It is nice to know that other people in the world can share one of my quirks, and still seem like decent reasonable folk. As I said somewhere else, it's nice that there is a place where one doesn't have to wade through pages of, "Doodz! I'm soaking wet and messed my diapy!" to find community. :)

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I saw the title to this post and it made me think of a Seinfeld bit. I'll throw that in the spoiler section so as not to blow the flow of the post. It actually runs almost exactly counter to the point of this thread:

Anyway, great topic I think and worth me taking a crack at although I have a hard time with compliments (giving and receiving). I hope we'll see some more posts in this thread as I find it fascinating to see what parts of people are recognized by others.

avery: I wouldn't be on the site if not for you, so I think you must come first. Your well-written post way back when on the theorized causes for infantilism pulled me out of my longstanding lurker mode. That you were likewise welcoming once I stuck my neck out was much appreciated. You also enticed me onto IRC, which while it probably takes too much of my time and attention, is still a good thing. You've been just the right kind of friend. Thank you.

Point Blanch: And once I dared go on IRc, who should I meet? Your free association skills are legendary and I feel like it takes 41 years of accumulated experience to keep up with you. In all our talks, I think diapers have come up at most three times, which seems so strange since what else could there be that we'd have to talk about? So much, as it turns out.

Priest: He of many names. What can I say that doesn't help to undo your hard-won mystique? I look forward to seeing your posts, whether it's some new composite art triumph, a few well-placed words, something longer that might serve up a bit of common sense, or one of the rarer still posts like this. As for chat, thanks for listening. I'm really glad to have had the opportunity to know you better.

Titus: It's unfortunate that this thread will likely be gone or forgotten by the time you're around to see it, but one never knows. You'd probably be insufferable if you realized what a good guy you are. I really enjoyed our PM correspondence and those times you popped round the IRC to the acclaim of everyone who knew you. I look forward to talking more about books with you in the future and hope we'll meet up on one side of the planet or the other at some point. Be safe in the meantime.

Maverick: You keep going despite what seems like the best efforts of those close to you to make you feel small, wrong, and worthless. When you're out from under that, I think many of the rest of life's challenges will seem almost trivial by comparison.

Rance: Although you suck for leaving me to wander around New York alone, I'll have my revenge at a later date. In the meantime, your posts will have to keep me going. We don't always agree, but you can make me laugh and think and sometimes think differently about something, too.

Fullmetal: You made me surprise myself. Thanks, I think. We'll talk further.

Talula: I am not a bot. Glad we got that cleared up.

Last edited:
Role
Incontinent
Good thread.

Dogboy,Ricky, and Diapered Rabbit: Along with Racoon, the three of you bring reasoning and measured, considered insight to threads. It is also nice to see and interact with people who have shared life experiences with me (though I've not yet had kids), and it makes me proud to see that AB/DL/Incon-ism can make a home for us old fogeys. I particularly appreciate the fact that the three of you bring to the table very human and considered vantage points. Ricky, I hope that we have much more time to chat after your surgery, and I hope it leaves you more mobile and in less pain than now. Dogboy, it always makes me smile when you bring up your volunteer work with the school; it's good to know that not only eggheads like me get involved in the education process. I must admit, it's also a culture shock to read about your city, and humbling to read other bits. Diapered Rabbit, I enjoy reading through your posts and it is clear that a person of experience and patience is making them. Hopefully we all four may continue to chat online.
I was a bit surprised to see my name mentioned in here. I thank you for the acknowledgment. Although I really haven't gotten to talk to a lot of people on here, there are a few that I have talked to that have made an impression on me.

H3g3l, Even though you are what I would consider a young whippersnapper, LOL, you do have a lot of good advice to impart, and are willing to discuss personal issues, at least you have with me. I like to talk to people that are in the same boat, so to speak, as I am when it comes to dealing with diapers and physical problems associated with them.

Dogboy I have really enjoyed talking with you, although we haven't spoken often, you have a lot of experience to draw from, and you too are someone that is in this unfortunate boat.

Peachy, Martin You both have been very helpful to me when I've tried to do something on here and have had difficulties in getting it done. One that comes to mind is trying to post some pics on one of the forums.
I've also gotten to talk directly to Peachy through a web cam for my verification session, and you seem to be wise beyond your years.

Darkfinn You were one of the first people that I got to talk to on here after I joined, and you made me feel right at home and very welcome, and I thank you for that.

I would also like to say a word of thanks to the rest of the community for making me feel a part of it and welcomed, and also for the outpouring of support and prayers for me while I'm going through another tough time in my life. This upcoming surgery is not something I want to have done, but it's necessary, and hopefully it will leave me in less pain and not too much less mobile than I am right now. I go under the knife on the 10th of March, and will be having half or more of my neck fused together and more hardware added.

To all of you guys, my sincerest thanks, and I hope to be coming back in a month, (hopefully less than that if things go right), and sharing my hospital experience with you, for anyone that's interested that is.

I know I'm forgetting someone, maybe more, but my mind/memory isn't what it used to be thanks to the long term use of morphine and the constant pain it's used for. Sometimes I'm surprised I can even remember my own name! LOL

God bless you all, Rick.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
These things are always dangerous because one tends to leave people out. That said, I've been greatful for a lot of the friends I've made on this site. When I first came on I was very impressed with the regulars who have been around for a while, such as Avery, Lukie, Pogo, and of course Charlie F and Martin. I enjoy our U.K. members, and quite frankly, I'm amazed at how well spoken our younger members are.

I also feel an affinity to the more adult (age only here) segment of the site. I've been glad to talk with members like H3G3L as we share a lot of the same insights. Pramrider has taken me back in time again and again, revisiting fond memories of when I was a kid, and I thank him for that. Ricky and I have swapped back back stories, though he wins hands down for having the worse spine.

I'm always impressed with people like Rance who not only speak intelligently, but aren't afraid to risk that neg point, because they are committed to honesty.

And then there are my friends from New Jersey, where I grew up. Full Metal is like Rance, smart and honest. My dearest friend is Maverick, who is dealing with the same a-holes in New Jersey that I had to. He's another one who can hold his conversation parallel to any middle age college educated adult. Lastly there are the young members who always touch my heart as they try to make sense out of this world. One of them will be etched in my heart forever, and I wait to talk to him again when I am old and cross over to that great "other side". To everyone on this site, thank you for being family, even when you are crazy as I am...haha

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
Ah I hate these list things, as I hate to leave people off. And giving complements is difficult too... I've been putting this off for 4 days now. :p

I'll guess I keep it really strict and really go for the "particular importance to you as a user, and before anything else a human being" factor. I've missed a LOT of people out on this list, as it's just too difficult to word certain things. :wallbash:
Also, due to my anti-social nature, I know most people purely from their forum posts, which makes it a bit weird, and difficult, to express personal compliments.

avery: You are awesome. You're one of few people that can make me click onto a seemingly uninteresting thread just because it says "last post by avery". :p And I really enjoyed reading your travelogue emails, you've seriously made me want to travel. I like your good nature too, you're a great person in way that's not on some level irritating. I just want to give you a big hug. :D
I do aspire to be able to express myself in a way that you do: clear, humorous and honest.
And you get extra points since I recall you giving me that injection of self-esteem that I've needed on several occasions.

dogboy: I like your stories. Both the true ones and the silly reply ones. :p
I like how you've shared stories from different points in your life... childhood, high school, college, as when I see your posts I feel I've got a bit of a dogboy biography in my head. And it makes you all the more interesting!
I think you're one of the most human members, if you know what I mean. And I always feel like I've gained something when I've read one of your posts.

Peachy: Two words: common sense. It astounds me how can come up with common sense (but not obvious!) solutions for everything. Whether it's how you handle something moderator related, or your response to threads about political issues... whatever. I seriously hope I'm as smart as you when I'm your age.

Priest: I really enjoy our skype sessions, and your humour. I especially like the fact that I feel I know the 'real you'. I remember when I first joined TBDL, even then I enjoyed your posts as well your general persona. And I remember very well the first time I caught a glimpse of the...

I don't like the idea they're being a "real you", because I think the way you act and behave is a lot more defining than the way you think of yourself in your head. Most people tend to suffer from acting boring or under-confident, and convince themselves into thinking that there's this "real them" in their heads that is great and comes out when people get to know them. These people ARE boring and not confident.
You are different in that you act confidently and seem to feel that your persona is fake. Let me assure you that the "real you" is fantastic, and there's nothing fake about you.

... less confident you. You had posted something humorous and harsh in reply to a newbie who was the typical freak. I recall you asking Dallas in the IRC to read it and judge whether it was too harsh or not. I thought it was very cute, as before that I'd imagined that you'd be 100% about everything.
I do prefer the 'realer' side to you, but I don't think your outward persona is some thing that's completely distant to you.

You probably know the most about me, and you've managed to break the line: I think of you as a friend, as opposed to an internet friend.

Titus: Even though you'll probably never see this, I'm still writing it! (And I'm not just copying Trevor :p)
I love our MSN chats.
I also think you're the most polite person I've ever talked to ever. Seriously! There were a few times on TBDL where you and Kuzzy and Chilly had to most polite exchanges I've ever seen. I'm scared of going to Scandinavia now, in case I offend everybody. :p

Trevor: What I originally planned to post here is like a post you made in the Will you be my friend? thread. You are around my parent's age, and it strikes me that you're quite possibly the first person of that age that I feel I know as a person.
You're smart, funny, and get special points for being good at recommending films.
The first film I put onto my "LoveFilm" list was My Dinner with Andre, your suggestion, in fact. I've been waiting to tell you what I thought, but that won't be until March.
The European DVD release was a little behind... :p

Everybody else: :grouphug:.

Jussen

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur
Jon - He's a brother to me :sweatdrop: I've been talking to him for a while now and he's definitely one of my favorite people here on Adisc. He's really funny and stuff, and he's always willing to help people with their problems. Seriously. I've had some really difficult situations come up lately and he's been there to help. This guy's also really honest ... even if it's not in favor of others' opinions. Definitely something to value in a person, non? :D

He rocks !,,! Love you Jon!! :hug:

Customizer - Custy is the older brother I've never had. He's really sweet and loves to help people, and I can't say I know a more amiable person on Adisc. I admire how much you work at school and how much value you place on family, Custy :D you're awesome!! :hug:

Grizzy - We all love Grizzy :p He's adorable, in a special pedophilic way, and I love talkin' to him ^^ He's the best whatever species of fur he is :D Love ya Grizzy ^^;

Yumi - She's the crazy girl that likes to pull my hair as a sign of affection :sweatdrop: She's really fun to talk to and definitely isn't capable of boring anybody :D I love ya Yumi :D

Last edited:

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
markdude84: You're the person that got me here in the first place. I've known you for so long that it's a bit of a shame that we haven't talked much lately, but I really hope you manage to leave all those recent problems behind you soon.

Error404: When I first met you, you looked like the person I'd not be happy to share a train car with alone. But once I took the time to look past your style of clothing ("a mix of goth&lolita", is what I called it) and your arsenal of weapons I found one of the kindest, friendliest and most helpful people on this site. If anything, you've taught me that looking beyond someone's façade is well worth the effort!

mzkkbprmt: I'm cursed with two younger brothers, and while I probably should have been a 'big brother' to them, I feel much more like I've been a big brother to you lately. Despite the fact that your parents kept you mostly away from the 'exciting' stuff, I feel that you're anything but a boring straight well-paved city street with a strict speed limit. From all our conversations, it seems you're much more like an unpaved path through a thick bush than you recognize and your parents would want you to be. I really appreciate that you've allowed me to thumb a ride every now and again ;)

Charlie F: To this day and age, I have no clue what your voice sounds like. You manage to either hide in your shed on Skype or walk through half of Manchester without saying a word. I hope uni and a few beers will cure that some time soon! :tongueout: Other than your broken volume dial, you're wise beyond your age, and at times I find myself learning new things from you. And despite that, you've kept your humor and (seeminly) the ability to be an average university student (judging from your blog entries...although they'd be more authentic when typed drunk :tongueout: )

Priest[10 previous names go here]:
As Charlie pointed out, there seems to be a huge gap between your behavior here and offline....at least lately. At times, I'm dumb struck and left wondering if I may just not understand the whole thing, the whole you. As I've pointed out with Error404, the outside may not always equal the inside. Except in your case, it seems to be reversed compared to Error404: You seem shy and vulnerable on the outside, but with a little bit of time and effort, it's easy enough to poke the real you out of that shell. Then you're the humorous, witty, outgoing and sometimes offensive person, and everyone on ADISC either loves or hates you. The personal me definitely loves those conflicting and interersting sides of your persona - it's just the admin me that sometimes doesn't agree with your online persona all the time. I hope you don't bear a grudge over that. I still consider you one of my closest friends on here, and certainly not because you've been here so long.
Unfortunately, you're right in saying that we don't talk as often any more as we used to do on TBDL. I think it's a shame really and I hope we can pick up that old habit some time soon again...for more regrettable..err..I mean: unforgettable experiences. :D

Grizzy: They shouldn't have made you read "All Quiet on the West Front" in school, because you're as far west as it gets...but not quiet. Nothing like you keeping me awake with random rablings and Bob Saget! And again, there's more than the randomness...the smart person who just can't seem to let that intelligence out in chemistry exams.

Maverick, baseball4life, Jammie: I admire your outlook on life despite the fact that life has dealt you a lot of shitty cards. We don't talk often, and I'm sure I don't know all there is to know about you, but your willpower and intelligence is remarkable. You're all sharp as a knife, and once you finally cut loose from the strings that hold you back, I'm sure there's a bright future ahead of y'all. I'm sure many people could learn a thing or two from all of you, and I hope that you'll be repaid for all the troubles you had and have to endure.

Trevor: Who the hell are you? :confused: I seriously dunno nothing about you - we'Ve never talked in private. Shame, apparently, as so many other people seem to enjoy talking to you. Either way, keep those funny and witty comments in IRC coming ;)

DannyTheNinja, Martin: You both do remarkable work with the forum/wiki, yet we've never really managed to talk much in private. I hope that's not a mistake - you're both level-headed people and deserve more respect and attention really.

Avery, Corri/Drew, Kraiden, Mickal: Get on IRC, MSN, YIM more. I miss talking to y'all!

Peachy (aka Common Sense)

This is a really cool thread!
Peachy: Honestly, I used to talk to you much more, not sure why we do not talk so much anymore.
You're like never on MSN or Yahoo any more *cries*

Peachy: Two words: common sense. It astounds me how can come up with common sense (but not obvious!) solutions for everything. Whether it's how you handle something moderator related, or your response to threads about political issues... whatever. I seriously hope I'm as smart as you when I'm your age.
Just try not to be as fat as I am at my age :tongueout:

Peachy

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
Oh, geez.. I've been avoiding this too, but I guess I'll sit down and write it out...

FairestandFallen -- I love you, mommy. I've loved you ever since the day we met. And I mean the day that we really met, during Class Acts when I was IMing Erika on my phone and you seemed to take an interest in it, despite the fact that I was a girl when I talked to her. I've told you so much in the many previous months, I'm not even sure how long its been anymore. A year? More? Less? You've accepted everything that I've told you, and in the end you displayed that you care about me more than any person I've ever told. I've never met anyone else who I've wanted to be near so desperately, who've I've felt extreme jealousy over so strongly, who I've wanted to keep happy so badly, and who I've trusted so completely. I don't think I could've found a better mommy, even though you aren't older than me. :)

Abby -- You were probably one of, if not the first, person that I ever really talked to from ADISC. If not for you, I'd never have stuck around after I registered. You and everyone else on IRC in those summer months of '08 really convinced me that ADISC was where I wanted to be.

Akira -- You're the cutest kitty I know. :) I love talking to you over IM and I really wish that I talked to you more than I already do. Maybe some day soon you'll get on more! :tongue:

Baby Nikki -- Probably the first person that I've ever had so much in common with; Transgendered, Pittsburgh, Steelers, Horses, Age... I love talking to you, even though lately you haven't been on much. Right now, my main concern is whether or not you're okay. Answer me sometime, girly. :)

Charlie F -- I love you, Mew! You're one of my favorite AB, DL, sissy, BDSM-loving, Englishman. Okay.. You're the only one who its that category but I love you all the same. I love reading your input on the forums. They almost always make me smile.

Chou Chou -- Oh my god, you're old! :tongue: I just looked up your age. Twenty! Jesus... Anyway, I love you! You're the best big (little?) brother (sister?) I've ever had online. And probably the only one... Well.. I kinda forget what you are to me, but I still love you. :)

Dr_J -- Jesus, man, you can write. I, Infantilist is probably one of the greatest Infantilist-related stories I've ever read, and I can't wait to see where it goes. I know I've promised something to you, and I have every intention to get it done as soon as I possibly can (Meaning as soon as I can work up the motivation. :) ). Don't worry, I'll get it done. Keep at your writing!

Figz -- You're fun, you're nice, you're cute, and you're just all around awesome. Oh, and did I forget to mention that you're Gir?! Nothing could be better, 'cept maybe if I could record you singing The Doom Song or something like that. :) I love talking to you and I'm sure there will be more fun to come.

Icey -- Thank you so much for adopting me! I love being one of your little girls. :) Icey, ever since I first saw you on ADISC, I've wanted to get to know you, but I was afraid I'd come across as desperate and creepy. Now that I do know you, I could hardly be happier. You're like my second mommy. Well.. Erm.. Third mommy. :D

Jon93 and Mandy Cullen -- "Jacob" (or "Jesus"), you are so much fun to talk to, even though I think you might be a little insane. You and Mandy are two of my favorite people to talk to on ADISC. I know I've said this a lot, but I have many different categories and in the one that you two are in, you're both tied in first. And Mandy, you're such a cute little girl, I love playing with you and I'm glad that I've started to get closer to you in the past few weeks. Just listen when I tell you to avoid a certain television show, okay? :D

Lukie -- Oh my god, it's time for Lukie's part!!! I love you, Lukie! Talking to you is so much fun, especially when we talk about serious stuff. Sure, we haven't really done that at all, but I know it would be fun if we did. I know we both have similar views on certain subjects, and I'm still convinced that things are going to change soon, just wait. :)

Maverick -- I love talking to you on IM. You and I have something very not fun in common, but I know we'll work through it together. Eventually, I'll have you talking to every person at a party, and you'll have me making ten new friends a day. Apart from always humming the Peanuts theme song in my head every time I see you, there's nothing about you that repeats itself in my mind. You're so fun and unique, and every time we talk, we cheer each other up. Let's keep it going, shall we?

Mitsukuni -- You crazy, hyper, spoiled, immature girl. :tongue: Hearing you talk is just so much fun, and I love reading what you have to say in the more game-y oriented threads. Someday I will out-crazy you in one of those, just you wait.

monkster -- I haven't seen you on ADISC in a little while, and I barely talked to you when you were on a lot, but ever since that day on IRC when we made up elemental nicknames, you've always been Monkium to me and I'll always love you for joining in on the fun. :) You're avatar is as cute as every, Monkium, and I hope to talk to you more someday soon.

NoobSauce -- I've taken a particular liking to you. I'm not sure why. I think it's just because you can role-play as a girl without having the typical "girly" personality. (I wonder why? :tongue:) Either way, talking to you is always a blast, and role-playing always is as well. Maybe when I get back into the role-playing scene, we can continue that OnexOne we'd started, hm?

Peachy (Dr. Peachy) -- Peachy, I love you. You're my favorite german Peach that I know, and talking to you while I'm in school is always a blast. I suppose I'll always be Ms. Mobile to you, but that's okay. You'll always be James's miniature home to me and no, I will not switch to German classes just because you say so. :p It's true, by the way, that you are the "Common Sense" on ADISC, and you always will be.

Pojo -- I love talking to you, Pojo, and even though your post count will always exceed mine, I take pride in the fact that I've managed to (temporarily) become the top poster, just above you. :tongue: Anyway, you're my favorite cow, and I can't wait to talk to you more on MSN. :)

Rance -- I don't know much about you. In fact, I don't know anything about you, but I'm still awestruck over that debate we had in Abby's thread, and how it ended. I'd really only seen the blunt and direct side of you. I'd made the mental link between you and Point Blanch & Priest. I now realize that you are much more (Not that there's anything wrong with the former. :) ) I'm not sure if I'll end up getting to know you, but I want you in this all the same.

renegade-a -- Baby brother, I haven't seen you in so long, but I do miss you. I'm sorry I always seem so distracted on MSN, I really don't mean it. I'm always distracted when I'm talking to people, it doesn't mean I don't love talking to you. If you ever see this, I'm sorry I've been such a crummy big sister. I'll try harder when I see you next.

Shu -- You're so much fun to talk to, even though I hardly ever do talk to you. Hopefully that will change. Though it seems to be a trend in these things, doesn't it. I don't talk to the people that I enjoy talking to. But I do enjoy talking to you, and I can't wait to really learn more about you, seeing as I don't know that much.

Zagete -- You were a cutie when I adopted you and you're a cutie now! But I never talk to you, another thing that I need to change. :shrug: I should make a list. Zagete, your avatar is just about the cutest animal avi I've seen on this site, and I'll never regret "adopting" you. All I need to do now is learn about you. :tongue:

ADISC -- Everyone on this site has helped me to get settled into this community. I thank all of you for so flawlessly assimilating me into ADISC. Especially those from TBDL. You guys knew each other so well, and were still so open to letting all of the 2008+ people into your "village". ADISC is by far the best community that I could have stumbled upon, and I'm glad that the members here are as great as they are. This is what makes ADISC so great. :)

There it is. That's all I've got at the moment. And now I'm mentally, physically, and emotionally spent. Thanks a lot. :tongue:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.