Aceptance is hard to learn

Status
Not open for further replies.

makena43

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I have watched diaper Mikey on Youtube. I get it that i have to accept diaper myself. Now the blockage as he says on video. I can wear diaper at work but with signs like. Not wanting to be caught. The nervous feeling. The feeling like. Your family said it is wrong and you do it anyway. But I do feel okay about diaper. It basicly who is around makes all the difference.

Mikey who

Look on Youtube for accepting diapers and scroll down to diaper lover Mikey

Wait its baby mitchy

Maybe I still worry or scared of what others are thinking and the prevents me to accept diaper

makena43 said:
Maybe I still worry or scared of what others are thinking and the prevents me to accept diaper

Ah I been there before. I accept myself as DL and now Im full ABDL. I told my friends I was DL and so far they really don't care. It can be nervous first accepting myself. Best thing is don't let it get you. Be you and you like diapers. So what. That's who you are. Your not doing anything illegal. It's great your trying.

Makena not to sounds rude, but this seems like a rehash of previous threads. Your always nervous about being caught, what they are thinking. To be honest you are like a broken record.

I wear diaper every workday from start to finish with 1 change. Today I felt alnost perfect comfortable in diapers. I can't believe. How far I have come. If the true meaning of accept diaper is to have no fear then I am almost there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back