Ace Combat 4: Shattered Skies

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dixon

Just wondering, does anyone still play this game, besides me?
Personally I think it is an awesome game, it gets even better when you unlock the X-02 wyvern, and beat the game in expert. Namco really produced a gem with this game, but the storyline in the games to follow this one, really lack the uniqueness that is to be found in the storyline of this game.

Anyway... does anyone still play this game? If so, what is the highest amount of kills that you have gotten in one level? I will start things off - 169 kills in one level, can anyone top that?

MidnightLight

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I loved the shit out of that game but then my dad let someone borrow it and I haven't gotten it back since

D

dixon

I loved the shit out of that game but then my dad let someone borrow it and I haven't gotten it back since
I bet I know the reason that you haven't gotten it back yet, is because he also loves the crap out of the game, I can see why tho... It is a very good game, I mean after you beat it the first 7 dozen times, it starts to get very repetitive, but that is the fun in it, as often as you play it, you will enjoy it just as much as the first time you played it, although, with allot less rookie mistakes.

PsyberFox

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Still play it? Hell it's the game that got me into the Ace Combat series, and even though AC: Zero is my favorite of all the games, I still play AC4 every now and then.

Icey

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
  6. Carer
What is weird about that series of games is, when it first came out is was called "Air Combat" & every game since then has been called "Ace Combat" from 2 & on up!!

jiffypop

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I looooovvvveeeeed that game on ps2. Best ace combat story ever, having only played 4 and skies of liberation I can easily say that 4 is the best.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Isn't that a World War game? o.o

If your talking about WW1 or WW2, clearly not. Also I don't think any ace combat game had ore then 2 sides expect maybe Ace Combat 5: Unsung War.

[video=youtube;WCRnCuC7bLI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCRnCuC7bLI&feature=related[/video]

Anyways i'm disappointed in namco, the new ones should be on PC.

Status
Not open for further replies.