Accidents?

CuteFantasy

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
well i have a mode for when im wearing diapers where my muscles are much more relaxed and i can barely feel anything, i poop and pee my diaper unexpectedly all the time, and sometimes i accidentally go in my pants when im not wearing one just by habit. i dont really mind though

Antientmariner

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Recently I was playing a game on my pc at home and leaked on my office chair because I didn't want to stop playing and my diaper just couldn't hold anymore. It was a Rearz Lil' Monsters and they usually hold a pretty good amount for me. I'm not incontinent either, it was purely my decision not to get up to use the toilet or change until I leaked. I've had some close calls at work and other places but luckily was able to hold it off and made it to the restroom because I never wear to work.
I've done the same, leaking on my computer chair because of my lazy ignorance. Long gaming sessions often call for extra protection.

pampers47

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
When I first started having to wear diapers I would have alot of issues with leaks at night. My fiance would get up in the middle of the night and change me. I started wearing a premium diaper, and never had any leaks during the night. I use the huggies overnite, or pampers cruisers size 6 as boosters which do help out alot.

Now the only time I have leaks is if I'm not changed in a timely manor. I have had leaks out in public, thats why my fiance packs extra cloths when we head out.

Oshjay2

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
I'll start by saying I don't know of the appropriate place to put this, but here seems OK...

Has anyone ever peed there diaper or had it leak because of just lazyness or accidents?

If so do you want to tell us about it?
Last week I had 20 shots of rum and I blacked out while waring a dry megamax. When I came around it had leaked everywhere. I guess it was good I had it on but it didn't manage to hold it all back lol.

mantilla

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I recently drank some wine before I went to bed. The diaper was already slightly wet when I fell asleep. When I woke up it was completely soaked and also the bed was wet. I never wet the bed before, I was extremely surprised. Seems that the frequent diaper wearing in the last weeks makes me wet the diaper when I am asleep - at least occasionally. It happened now two times again within a couple of weeks. I am not feeling bad about it as it only seems to happen when I wear a diaper.

smoljax

Contributor
Role
  1. Private
What do you mean? I’ve been a member for a few years and have done my research and have tried various products and techniques, but no matter what I just can’t avoid leaks unless I’m perfectly placed. Many other members here have the same problem at night.
I believe what @MarcusP is saying is that diapers are for people who hasn't learned to use the toilet thus the "unlearned". But I can feel your pain. I haven't got to the point where I leak but when lying on my back I have to ensure the "member" is pointing down so that it doesn't get messy. I also notice that pointing the member in to a somewhat of an open space in the padding can also help reduce "blow back" and liquid will blow down crotch and into the back of the diaper so you wouldn't have a scenario where the front of the diaper is all wet but the back is dry. This for me is kinda a pet peeve when I wear to bed and pee lying on my back but only the front of my diaper is wet and not the back. And I find this sort of wasteful as you have a fair amount of unused padding.