Accidents?

Jackson335

Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I'll start by saying I don't know of the appropriate place to put this, but here seems OK...

Has anyone ever peed there diaper or had it leak because of just lazyness or accidents?

If so do you want to tell us about it?

camille

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Other
Both, numerous times.

With medical dips especially I've been lazy especially when wearing in bed and haven't changed when I needed to or if I realized I needed to wet or mess again I didn't want to get out of bed or change a dip I probably knew couldn't take more and used it anyway until it leaked, not intentionally just out of really not wanting to deal with it and not being able to hold any longer until I felt like changing/getting up.

Sometimes I've sat down too quickly after flooding and leaked on a chair or had too many smaller wets; sometimes without realizing it whilst sitting down and leaked. On other occasions I've been wearing while doing chores or very light exercise and accidently wet and have ended up leaking because I didn't do a great job diapering myself or because I wet too much for a smaller dip, etc. Sometimes I've messed and rolled over to get up out of bed and had an albeit very slight messy leak.

I've woken up been wetting or immediately started wetting when woken up normally after a period of sleeping in dips and sometimes have wet the bed because I didn't have a dip on. Other times I've been running a bath or brushing my teeth in underwear or naked and have wet myself, I'm not incontinent I just regress and when I'm in a more of regressed state or very relaxed/tired out I have to exercise a lot of conscious control to not have accidents and I'm somewhat accustomed to not exercising that when I can which leads to the occasional unexpected accident. Have wet and messed my knickers on separate occasions probably because of this too, although that's much more rare than wearing associated accidents.

This is all relatively recent history as an adult, I've had the usual growing up accidents as a young child too.

KitsuneFox

Medically Incontinent
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
There are quite a few folks in these forums who are incontinent.

It's common for my night time diaper to leak while I sleep ... that is why I use washable bed pads and a decent waterproof bed protector.

camille

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Other
There are quite a few folks in these forums who are incontinent.

It's common for my night time diaper to leak while I sleep ... that is why I use washable bed pads and a decent waterproof bed protector.
+1 I find bed protection to be very supportive of a good nights sleep.

AEsahaettr

Diapered Oracle
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
  4. Other
Frequently.

For the record, I'm not incontinent but I effectively lose urinary control the more I wear. My control itself doesn't disappear, but as I wear more, the choice to release my bladder becomes less of a conscious choice and more of a reflex that happens in response to feeling that You need to pee now! tingle my body has. It's like turning your headlights on at night. You virtually never think about it, but you apparently do it at some point nonetheless.

I've never had an issue in public, but I've certainly been at work or the supermarket or such and caught myself in the process. Like "Oh ok, yea let's just let this WAIT NO NOT HERE NOT HERE YOU'RE NOT WEARING A DIAPER NOW".

In privacy in my home, I've had a number of times I'm on the couch or in bed or on my computer and start to urinate, but catch it after a moment or two. This is rectified by cutting it off, going to the bathroom to finish, then changing. About 99% of the time I'm at home I wear pajama bottoms, a diaper, or nothing, so rarely is this a big deal.

As for more traditional leaks, I frequently have issues in bed. This is another thing that frustrates my gender identity issues; where a penis is pointed can severely impact how much of your pees goes or doesn't go into a diaper and if I'm pointed the wrong way, Nearly all of it may come straight out before I feel something wrong and make an adjustment. Even if I am pointed the right way, absorbency issues happen. When seated, urinating forward to a soaked diaper leads pee to run down the crotch and find more absorbent material in the middle or back. When lying down, urinating up into a diaper which is maxed out in the front causes pee to come back down on my body where it runs into my legs and abdomen from where it leaks.

Lilpampy19

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
Recently I was playing a game on my pc at home and leaked on my office chair because I didn't want to stop playing and my diaper just couldn't hold anymore. It was a Rearz Lil' Monsters and they usually hold a pretty good amount for me. I'm not incontinent either, it was purely my decision not to get up to use the toilet or change until I leaked. I've had some close calls at work and other places but luckily was able to hold it off and made it to the restroom because I never wear to work.

Jackson335

Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Recently I was playing a game on my pc at home and leaked on my office chair because I didn't want to stop playing and my diaper just couldn't hold anymore. It was a Rearz Lil' Monsters and they usually hold a pretty good amount for me. I'm not incontinent either, it was purely my decision not to get up to use the toilet or change until I leaked. I've had some close calls at work and other places but luckily was able to hold it off and made it to the restroom because I never wear to work.
I've had similar experiences, I'll sometimes misjudge how much room is left, or forget how many times I've used it. Causing it to leak.
Sometimes when I'm doing random bits of reaserch or just busy doing something I'll just let it go, hoping it'll hold.

neophyte

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I am still learning how to actually use a diaper in bed without having to reach down and ensure my member is pointing down.

I wish I could just wake at 3AM, not move at all, and use my diaper.... my end goal is to not have to wake up when I wet my diaper.

BUT If my member isn't pointing down then I will leak out at the tabs each and every time. It sucks.

I really wish I could use my diaper in bed and not leak every time. I've even used plastic diaper cover and it still manages to leak. WTH!!!

MarcusP

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I am still learning how to actually use a diaper in bed without having to reach down and ensure my member is pointing down.

I wish I could just wake at 3AM, not move at all, and use my diaper.... my end goal is to not have to wake up when I wet my diaper.

BUT If my member isn't pointing down then I will leak out at the tabs each and every time. It sucks.

I really wish I could use my diaper in bed and not leak every time. I've even used plastic diaper cover and it still manages to leak. WTH!!!
This is amusing. Diapers were made for the unlearned.

Lostboy123

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'll start by saying I don't know of the appropriate place to put this, but here seems OK...

Has anyone ever peed there diaper or had it leak because of just lazyness or accidents?

Happened to me a couple of times.

This happened a couple of years ago. I was wearing a tena pull up in public. I'm a dl and not incontinent and it was fully my intention to wet it. I had deliberately chosen to be in a shop that had suitable changing facilities so that I could change and be gone as soon as possible.

When I started to pee it felt wonderful the nappy just took it and the warm feeling was great however after about 30 seconds I looked down and saw that there was a wet stripe down my trousers that was almost reaching the floor. Luckily it wasn't so otherwise I would of been stood in a puddle which would of been even more embarrassing.

I hastily made my way to the toilet and got changed before anyone saw me.

Peenko

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Private

Oh this post reminded me of that one time! Of course i'd love to share the experience! 😄
So, one evening i was wearing some cloth with a bunch of toilet paper inside, a homemade kind of diaper y'know, it was one of the first times i was trying that method out as i'm too much of a scaredy cat still to go get some real ones🙄, but at least with it i get some experiences like this one once in a while😏. I remember just casually sitting in my chair at my desk while playing some Garry's Mod with friends, waiting for the liquids i drank on purpose earlier to start tickling down below. Once i felt my bladder was ready, with a bit of hesitation as always, i started wetting myself slowly...what a nice warm sensation i felt flowing down🤤...eh-ehm...down, i repeat...i was sat DOWN and gravity made it flow all under my butt, which is great, but what a dumbo i am at times! Didn't i remember there is a REASON real diapers have a waterproof level that my cloth one doesn't and DIDN'T have? 😳
So, dumb baby Peenko here kept silently going in their pants in ecstasy while their friends in the Discord Call were calling their name unbeknownst of what they were doing...only for me to realize 10 minutes later that the whole river had gone THROUGH my "protection" and into the back of my pajama pants along with all over my chair seat!...what. a. mess.
I panicked in silence😰, i had totally messed up!😨 That wasn't supposed to happen!😱 I had lost control of the situation😣...i was feeling so smart before but then i felt so dumb as i looked at myself...with a handful of soaked toilet paper strapped to my pelvis, wet pajama pants that i dropped down to my knees and a sincere and embarassing accident stain on my chair🥴. There was no way back, i knew that the damage had already been done, so i decided that i might've as well enjoyed finishing off the job with style, going all out on pleasure and casting the worries aside. :devilish:
I wasn't done going earlier, but i soon would've been, i relaxed my legs and went again big time exactly where i stood, didn't care😤. There was already so much it overflowed completely, first it started dripping...and then it just straight away had a uniform flow underneath that splashed onto the small gap between my knees🤤🥰. Such savagery, deciding to finish the accident off...it was such a thrill, even though i had to really discretely clean up every millilitre of it during the night and carefully take care of smells i'd relive that evening again anytime, it was totally worth it, mostly because it wasn't part of the experience i planned for and it felt like i just made myself a pleasant surprise! 🤩

Hope you liked the story! Gosh how i love to be finally admitting my misdeeds! I just couldn't keep these secrets anymore, they're too good to keep for just myself! 😂 Thankfully you're all here and mostly understand these sensations! It reminds me i'm not alone! 😍

Last edited:

neophyte

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
This is amusing. Diapers were made for the unlearned.

What do you mean? I’ve been a member for a few years and have done my research and have tried various products and techniques, but no matter what I just can’t avoid leaks unless I’m perfectly placed. Many other members here have the same problem at night.

Elhon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Yes but leaks are very rare for me. I have always been mildly incontinent I had accidents until about thirteen and even then avoiding them was more about timing than feeling the need to go, I still do feel the need to go but it goes away in a few minutes and then in about 15 minutes or so I will wet. I rarely get any urge to go right before I wet though.

This is a big part of me being a DL, using the toilet is a hassle and being able to just comforting.

lonnie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Have not done this in a long time, but during the summer, I would often continue to wet my diaper even though I knowed it was full and would leak every time I went pee in it again.

Aby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Yes, it happens, worst time I was at Hollywood Video looking for a movie, I peed and started to feel my pants get wet, not too bad but I think I was noticed, I took my jacket off, carried it in front of me and paid for my movie, no one said anything rude or weird.

srmousse

Est. Contributor
Nighttime leaks are handled by having the right diaper and the right protection. I'm a side sleeper and a bed wetter. This is not easy to handle with disposibles! Doesn't matter how your member is pointed. There are only a few disposables I trust in their own. Crinklz/better dry, and a few of the rearz products. Other then that, I add a diaper cover with at least a thin absorbent layer in between. This way when it leaks in the side, there is something there to absorb it. Cloth diapers are still the best.

Jackson335

Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Oh this post reminded me of that one time! Of course i'd love to share the experience! 😄
So, one evening i was wearing some cloth with a bunch of toilet paper inside, a homemade kind of diaper y'know, it was one of the first times i was trying that method out as i'm too much of a scaredy cat still to go get some real ones🙄, but at least with it i get some experiences like this one once in a while😏. I remember just casually sitting in my chair at my desk while playing some Garry's Mod with friends, waiting for the liquids i drank on purpose earlier to start tickling down below. Once i felt my bladder was ready, with a bit of hesitation as always, i started wetting myself slowly...what a nice warm sensation i felt flowing down🤤...eh-ehm...down, i repeat...i was sat DOWN and gravity made it flow all under my butt, which is great, but what a dumbo i am at times! Didn't i remember there is a REASON real diapers have a waterproof level that my cloth one doesn't and DIDN'T have? 😳
So, dumb baby Peenko here kept silently going in their pants in ecstasy while their friends in the Discord Call were calling their name unbeknownst of what they were doing...only for me to realize 10 minutes later that the whole river had gone THROUGH my "protection" and into the back of my pajama pants along with all over my chair seat!...what. a. mess.
I panicked in silence😰, i had totally messed up!😨 That wasn't supposed to happen!😱 I had lost control of the situation😣...i was feeling so smart before but then i felt so dumb as i looked at myself...with a handful of soaked toilet paper strapped to my pelvis, wet pajama pants that i dropped down to my knees and a sincere and embarassing accident stain on my chair🥴. There was no way back, i knew that the damage had already been done, so i decided that i might've as well enjoyed finishing off the job with style, going all out on pleasure and casting the worries aside. :devilish:
I wasn't done going earlier, but i soon would've been, i relaxed my legs and went again big time exactly where i stood, didn't care😤. There was already so much it overflowed completely, first it started dripping...and then it just straight away had a uniform flow underneath that splashed onto the small gap between my knees🤤🥰. Such savagery, deciding to finish the accident off...it was such a thrill, even though i had to really discretely clean up every millilitre of it during the night and carefully take care of smells i'd relive that evening again anytime, it was totally worth it, mostly because it wasn't part of the experience i planned for and it felt like i just made myself a pleasant surprise! 🤩

Hope you liked the story! Gosh how i love to be finally admitting my misdeeds! I just couldn't keep these secrets anymore, they're too good to keep for just myself! 😂 Thankfully you're all here and mostly understand these sensations! It reminds me i'm not alone! 😍
I might try the toilet paper too.. Just to have a comparison.. Ofc ill be more cautious and mindful of the limits

Seabear

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Have wet the bed a couple of times. The first time was before I found proper nappies and was a boots brief and thought I could just flood it but flooded bed instead. I managed to also leak in a Tena ultima when I wee’d full flow and don’t think lying down helps.

Peenko

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Private
I might try the toilet paper too.. Just to have a comparison.. Ofc ill be more cautious and mindful of the limits
It's not that soft on the surface, more like a napkin rather than real padding (Maybe it depends on the brand), but with more and more layers it becomes at least discretely poofy for a while, enough for comfort. Try to arrange the paper in streaks all around in a well-ordered way to get all sides knowingly covered, just filling at random will just waste a ton of both paper and space. Going number 1 without getting the underwear atleast humid is hard, its way safer with number 2 most of the time. But if i remember correctly i used parchment paper at some point to get some kind of barrier between the toilet paper and the rest and it worked fairly well, it also made the thing super crinkly. Oh and by the way, even without the parchment paper, it still makes noise, way less, but it does. Just try it out if you're curious, Its as fun as exciting! Good luck friend! I'd like to test for a comparison too whenever i'll finally get my hands on a real diaper! ✊

BakingInNappies

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I remember once over-trusting the Drynites that I was wearing and woke up to a full on wet bed. I don't recall flooding it but needless to say I didn't make the same mistake again and traded up to some proper protection.