Accidents while skiing/snowboarding

Have you had an accident while skking or snowboarding>

• Total voters

SoWhatNow

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Has anyone had an accident on the slopes?
I remember during childhood peeing myself on the way down of one of the slopes.
Otherwise, I had accidentally messed myself because we were stuck on the ski lift.

Now I enjoy wearing diapers on the slopes, as its comfortable, convenient, and not to mention warm.

Reactions: WillFord384 and ErickDipers
The only accident I have had on the slopes was a serious collision (not my fault) with another skier in Tignes, France necessitating a medivac from the slopes by mountain rescue. My underpants remained clean and dry!

I haven’t been downhill skiing for quite some time, but if I ever do again I would definitely wear nappies under my ski suit - I wish I had thought of doing it back in the day!

Reactions: ErickDipers, hti24 and Jorelaxed
SoWhatNow said:
Otherwise, I had accidentally messed myself because we were stuck on the ski lift.

Now I enjoy wearing diapers on the slopes, as its comfortable, convenient, and not to mention warm.
I remember being in ski school and wetting my pants multiple times just waiting to late to go

Reactions: wetaccident
I've always worn diapers as a teen traveling , more so when snowboarding because of the multiple layers of clothing to have to take off when going to the restroom

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21 and ErickDipers
I'm always padded when I ski, usually a Goodnite as that is sufficient for my needs. Especially in the morning, the urge to pee will sometimes hit with little warning and I just don't have enough time to get to a restroom. I don't flood, but the Goodnite will be at least partially full by the time I get to the restroom to finish up the job.

I live in a ski town and have been on ski's since I was a kid, during the pandemic the mountain was open but the lodge was closed (crazy times) my wife and I enjoy being outside for all seasons and we both ski, she suggested me wearing a diaper 1st while going since there were no facilities, she didnt wear one but skiing and being diapered for it became a regular thing, even this past season, I was diapered my on the mountain, and yes, they needed to be changed almost every time we got back home.

Reactions: hismommy48, GoodnitesXL21, hti24 and 2 others
I was never put in pull-ups or anything like that but when I was in ski school I definitely had some accidents when I was younger. Sometimes I just waited to long and couldn’t make it. The bathrooms also scared me because they didn’t have doors it was just shower curtains so I tried to avoid the potties as much as i could and that led to a few accidents.

Sometimes we would pee in our snowpants if we really had to go, and there was no place to go. Just about everyone did it at one time or another. Mostly it just ended up with wet underwear and wet jeans inside the snowpants. They would mostly dry out if we stayed out long enough, and then there would just be some pee smelling jeans and yellow undies after. We didn't worry about it too much.

Reactions: DLmikey and wetaccident
pampers4U said:
I live in a ski town and have been on ski's since I was a kid, during the pandemic the mountain was open but the lodge was closed (crazy times) my wife and I enjoy being outside for all seasons and we both ski, she suggested me wearing a diaper 1st while going since there were no facilities, she didnt wear one but skiing and being diapered for it became a regular thing, even this past season, I was diapered my on the mountain, and yes, they needed to be changed almost every time we got back home.
treehopper said:
Sometimes we would pee in our snowpants if we really had to go, and there was no place to go. Just about everyone did it at one time or another. Mostly it just ended up with wet underwear and wet jeans inside the snowpants. They would mostly dry out if we stayed out long enough, and then there would just be some pee smelling jeans and yellow undies after. We didn't worry about it too much.
Wow, I think I’ve really missed out - I think I want to take up skiing again! ⛷

DLmikey said:
The only accident I have had on the slopes was a serious collision (not my fault) with another skier in Tignes, France necessitating a medivac from the slopes by mountain rescue. My underpants remained clean and dry!

I haven’t been downhill skiing for quite some time, but if I ever do again I would definitely wear nappies under my ski suit - I wish I had thought of doing it back in the day!
Oh no that’s no fun

SoWhatNow said:

Weeeee ! (Sorry!)

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 58241
goodnitedog said:
I was never put in pull-ups or anything like that but when I was in ski school I definitely had some accidents when I was younger. Sometimes I just waited to long and couldn’t make it. The bathrooms also scared me because they didn’t have doors it was just shower curtains so I tried to avoid the potties as much as i could and that led to a few accidents.
Just found a photo of me in a pull-up at ski school so I guess my parents did get sick of the accidents 😂

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: wetaccident
Probably my all time favorite diaper memory centers around skiing in diapers. I was in ski school and we were having lunch. I truly believe to this day that I spilled my alphabet soup on my pants, but my teacher thought I had an accident. The teacher promptly brought me to the diaper changing room and took my ski clothes off. I was laid on the floor since I believe I was too big for the changing table, and cleaned and changed into a very thick diaper. I remember skiing in the diaper the rest of the day. I remember coming home with a soaked diaper and my mom being like...WTF...take that off, and I stripped in the living room. I believe I was around 4 or 5 at the time and had been out of day diapers for several years, though was still in night diapers. I relive this memory constantly in my mind.

Other than that, when I first got into diapers in my adolescence, living in a ski town, I remember going to the local store, buying the biggest baby diapers I could find, and strapping them on and going skiing. I now, of course, ski in diapers as an adult and absolutely love the feeling.

The only accident I've had on skis involved a chute, a fall, a ski getting caught in powder, and a binding that didn't release. Three ACL surgeries later, here we are! ;)

Reactions: DLmikey
hti24 said:
The only accident I've had on skis involved a chute, a fall, a ski getting caught in powder, and a binding that didn't release. Three ACL surgeries later, here we are! ;)
Ouch! Getting caught in powder so often leads to problems - I hope you’ve recovered sufficiently to get back out there on the slopes.

DLmikey said:
Ouch! Getting caught in powder so often leads to problems - I hope you’ve recovered sufficiently to get back out there on the slopes.
It took years, but I got there, and I'm at the same level as I was pre-injury. I always knew if I got hurt skiing it'd be bad. It was either gonna be knees or head, and I'm glad it was the former, not the latter.

One of my boy was using his ski pants as toilets! He was potty trained since a few years but didn't want to remove all clothes!
Once I asked him if it was an issue for him and he told me NO! (last two years between 5.5 and 6.5).
Since a few years I also wear but it's a secret! Nobody knows except me. It's a Tena Maxi (european) Proskin and it's perfect for an entire day.
Should I need to be rescued, i would say that staying in lines during hours or inside gondolas that stops sometimes would be more critical than just wearing a diaper...

bambinobaby said:
Probably my all time favorite diaper memory centers around skiing in diapers. I was in ski school and we were having lunch. I truly believe to this day that I spilled my alphabet soup on my pants, but my teacher thought I had an accident. The teacher promptly brought me to the diaper changing room and took my ski clothes off. I was laid on the floor since I believe I was too big for the changing table, and cleaned and changed into a very thick diaper. I remember skiing in the diaper the rest of the day. I remember coming home with a soaked diaper and my mom being like...WTF...take that off, and I stripped in the living room. I believe I was around 4 or 5 at the time and had been out of day diapers for several years, though was still in night diapers. I relive this memory constantly in my mind.

Other than that, when I first got into diapers in my adolescence, living in a ski town, I remember going to the local store, buying the biggest baby diapers I could find, and strapping them on and going skiing. I now, of course, ski in diapers as an adult and absolutely love the feeling.
I read this one. You post it in past. Good memory :)

I had once accident during childhood. Litterally wet myself 20 meters from our hotel room. Not able to hold any longer.
After that my aunt always diapered me when we hit a slopes. She had more then enough disposable diapers, pads and plastic pants in bag because she always diapered her son during night or when she went with him for iceskating or skiing. Otherwise she often diapered me during night when ill or tired.
In adulthood , in late 20’s , when I started to use diapers in some occasions, getting diapered during skiing went quite fast on my list of situations and places where diaper is a good thing.

Back