Accidents Happen!

Jawswithnoteeth2

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Little
How long can you stay in a wet and stinky messy diaper. 1. 10 to 30 minutes. 2.30 minutes to 1 hour. ;. 3 1 to 3 hours

Tundra1975

Contributor
Role
Incontinent
I am incontinent and stay in a wet diaper for several hours. When I poop, I change as soon as possible. I frequently wet and poop in my sleep,so I am frequently in a poopy diaper for more than 4 hours when I poop while sleeping.

Jawswithnoteeth2

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Little
I am incontinent and stay in a wet diaper for several hours. When I poop, I change as soon as possible. I frequently wet and poop in my sleep,so I am frequently in a poopy diaper for more than 4 hours when I poop while sleeping.
Do you wear plastic pants overnight when you wear a diaper?
This should be in Diaper Talk, you post this topic in the wrong section.
Thanks for the update.

Tundra1975

Contributor
Role
Incontinent
Do you wear plastic pants overnight when you wear a diaper?

Yes. When I go to bed, I wear a babykins diaper cover that has a terry lining to obsorb any leaks that might happen from wetting my diaper beyond its capacity. The poop is always contained in the diaper unless I have a diarrhea accident which does occasionally happen due to IBS. Either way, the babykins diaper cover catches everything. During the day, I wear a Gary Active Wear diaper cover.

Evahasgone2

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Hugs jaws. If you are by yourself and enjoy a good wet and messy diaper, go for it ! Enjoy it, get off on it if you like. I love to wear a messy diaper over night. I sleep like a log with a good messy diaper.

Slomo

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Incontinent
It's common for me to be in the same diaper for 12-16 hours, slowly wetting it the entire time. For messes I change as soon as it's convenient. Usually less than 30 minutes.