Accidentally wore around friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommygun619

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
So today I got my order from rearz and of course I had to try one on. I had the house to myself so I got diapered and right after my friend showed up and knocked on the door. Luckily I had my pants next to me and threw them on quickly. She wanted to hang out and I couldn't get a chance to change. So I had to hang with a couple of friends and went back to her place later. I don't think she noticed anything but I am really nervous because I haven't worn around them and I would like for her to know my secret.

Tommygun619 said:
So today I got my order from rearz and of course I had to try one on. I had the house to myself so I got diapered and right after my friend showed up and knocked on the door. Luckily I had my pants next to me and threw them on quickly. She wanted to hang out and I couldn't get a chance to change. So I had to hang with a couple of friends and went back to her place later. I don't think she noticed anything but I am really nervous because I haven't worn around them and I would like for her to know my secret.

I think I would have excused myself to the bathroom and took it off. Hope you didn't get caught....my REARZ are very loud and crinkly so I wouldn't have been able to hide them.

That would have been a good idea but I was comfy. I was wearing an m4 which was pretty discreet under my jeans so I don't think she noticed. She had to leave but we'll hang out again later. I might wear again but I don't know.

So wait, you had a chance to change out of the Rearz and into an M4 before your friend arrived?

Jonnythepony said:
So wait, you had a chance to change out of the Rearz and into an M4 before your friend arrived?

No I was wearing normal underware(boring) and got an order from rearz. I just got the last tape on and was getting ready to play a game when she got there.

Abena and Rearz are different companies with different products, so which was it ?

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I ordered from rearz, check their website not only do they have there products but they have a few others as well (abena, bambino, Abu) I wanted to order more diapers but didn't want only one kind.

Tetra said:
Abena and Rearz are different companies with different products, so which was it ?

Rearz sells Abena on their site.

So you must have money to burn to be buying Abena's in Canada and paying all that shipping ,when you can order Abena's on Amazon cheaply and get more Rearz on you rear.

During my last order to rearz I got the wrong size SDK so they sent me a replacement with my next order. I have some saved up to try to move out and taking a little out for diapers wasn't too bad

I think this thread's title is a little misleading then because it went from you being almost caught....to making a conscious decision to stay padded because you were comfy. :p

tobdy1986 said:
I think this thread's title is a little misleading then because it went from you being almost caught....to making a conscious decision to stay padded because you were comfy. :p

Exactly. I came here expecting to hear about an experience of being stuck, but instead it's just another 'Hey! I wore a diaper with friends!". The title is misleading.

I can see how you would think that but I didn't update it with what happened later that night. We decided to try to hangout again and I decided to wear again since it went well earlier. Everything was fine and we went back to her place and she had no idea. Until she playfully slapped my ass and noticed something was off. She kept going on and on so eventually I had to tell her that I was wearing a diaper. To my surprise she was OK with it and acted like I asked her what her name was. She looked at me and said "alright, am I supposed to be freaked out or happy? I don't see any problem with that." I was so relieved to hear that she accepts who I am and that she is willing to keep this a secret. I don't think she will get involved in this lifestyle but I think she will be comfortable with me wearing sometimes.

Tommygun619 said:

Not sure that was an accident. You purposely kept the diaper on so that was a choice not an accident. Just saying.

Personally if had just taped up and my diaper use was in the closet ,God himself with the Pope and POTUS could be at my door to tell me I won the 1.5 billion PowerBall jackpot and I would still not grab my pants and answer the door, but I'm not in the closet and I still would not do it ,Private time is meant to be private, not oh gee let's hang out, tape up and enjoy or do not risk being outed and answer the doorbell, something has to have priority in your life at the time, wearing your diaper or hanging with a friend when closeted are murals exclusive conduct unless you are a secret exhibitionist who wants to be caught and embarrassed .

binkygirl said:
Not sure that was an accident. You purposely kept the diaper on so that was a choice not an accident. Just saying.

Sometimes it's a lot easier to just get dragged out somewhere than to try to get changed before leaving. (and some of us find it more stressing changing while someone is on the other side of the door than going out padded) So it may not have been as optional as you imagine. Just sayin'

Tommygun619 said:
I can see how you would think that but I didn't update it with what happened later that night. We decided to try to hangout again and I decided to wear again since it went well earlier. Everything was fine and we went back to her place and she had no idea. Until she playfully slapped my ass and noticed something was off. She kept going on and on so eventually I had to tell her that I was wearing a diaper. To my surprise she was OK with it and acted like I asked her what her name was. She looked at me and said "alright, am I supposed to be freaked out or happy? I don't see any problem with that." I was so relieved to hear that she accepts who I am and that she is willing to keep this a secret. I don't think she will get involved in this lifestyle but I think she will be comfortable with me wearing sometimes.

The next time she comes, hopefully she can try out some of your diapers and it will be so awesome and cute at the same time.

I didnt know she was coming over and my first thought was to cover up my diaper. Of course she is a friend so I was talking to her and she mentioned something about going out and I looked a t her and said alright let me go change first. She kept saying I looked fine and had an answer for every excuse I had. All day long I was being careful about how much I moved and tried to make some kind of noise so she wouldn't hear any crinkling. I don't know if she would wear one too but I would love to see her in one, I think she is beautiful and is usually up for anything but this might be a little too different for her. Maybe after some time has passed she will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back