Accident at a theme park.

have you ever had an accident at a theme park as a kid or adult?

• Yes as a kid

• Was diapered as a kid at the parks

• Had an accident as an adult

• Wear diapers to the theme parks as an adult.

Results are only viewable after voting.

goodnitedog

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Have you ever had an accident at a theme park as a kid or adult?
I remember having a couple accidents as a kid at Disney waiting in lines.
I have had one accident as an adult it was on hulk as the line was so long I ended up wetting on the ride.
I do like to wear my diapers to the parks as much as possible.

Reactions: Jrodabdl and jonny77

goodnitedog

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Would love to hear others stories

Jackieinwbpa

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hadn't been at a theme park in like a decade till this fall. Things fell back into place over the past year of so and we went to Orlando amd Disney. The restrooms in Disney are very and the handicapped stalls are big have their own sink and trash so changing diapers is pretty easy. Only had one small messy accident. Really needed to go and after waiting through the line Just ahead of me a mom and her 4 kids (one a baby) entered the handicapped stall area...i actually need the handicapped toilet as i cant get off a toilet with a bar or something else to grab onto. I wasnt able to completely hold until my turn {like 10 mins later) I didn't fill my diaper but some did get out, another few mins and i would have completely messed.

On a side note I hate that changing tables are most times put in the handicapped stall. In addition to the accident on another day a lady made a big fuss outside the stall because her baby needed a change she was angy and telling cause she had to wait for me to change a bandage on my stump which too a little bit.

wetaccident

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
I've not been as an adult but I did have accidents a couple times. It wasn't an amusement park but the fair with games and rides and stuff. The combination of soda and having fun with my friend plus toilets I didn't want to use was a recipe for trouble.

I had a real close call on a school tirp to a fun park too but fortunately managed to pluck up the coruage to tell the chaperone I had to go before anyting too disastrous happened.

goodnitedog

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
wetaccident said:
I've not been as an adult but I did have accidents a couple times. It wasn't an amusement park but the fair with games and rides and stuff. The combination of soda and having fun with my friend plus toilets I didn't want to use was a recipe for trouble.

I had a real close call on a school tirp to a fun park too but fortunately managed to pluck up the coruage to tell the chaperone I had to go before anyting too disastrous happened.
Oh yes I feel that all the soda and walking was always a recipe for disaster. I many accidents at the fair and the theme parks because I was to distracted and ended up peeing my pants.

Reactions: wetaccident

goodnitedog

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Jackieinwbpa said:
Hadn't been at a theme park in like a decade till this fall. Things fell back into place over the past year of so and we went to Orlando amd Disney. The restrooms in Disney are very and the handicapped stalls are big have their own sink and trash so changing diapers is pretty easy. Only had one small messy accident. Really needed to go and after waiting through the line Just ahead of me a mom and her 4 kids (one a baby) entered the handicapped stall area...i actually need the handicapped toilet as i cant get off a toilet with a bar or something else to grab onto. I wasnt able to completely hold until my turn {like 10 mins later) I didn't fill my diaper but some did get out, another few mins and i would have completely messed.

On a side note I hate that changing tables are most times put in the handicapped stall. In addition to the accident on another day a lady made a big fuss outside the stall because her baby needed a change she was angy and telling cause she had to wait for me to change a bandage on my stump which too a little bit.
Oh wow yea I feel that. The bathroom lines can be long and definitely have had accidents in the line. On the bright side they have good changing facilities.

Lyric

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
My mom had me wear diapers and rubber pants whenever we went to Disneyland and similar places. I was around 15 the last time I went to Disneyland with my parents and I had to wear diapers then. I tended to have accidents when I was excited so having a diaper on made sense. I was a bedwetter so wearing diapers was not unusual for me. I always wore diapers on long car rides because I tended to fall asleep and wet myself. Same thing when we went to drive-ins to watch a movie-mom had me wear diapers and rubber pants even when I was a teenager. Years later, my wife and I have taken our daughter to Disneyland and other amusement parks and I've worn diapers and rubber pants again.

Last edited:
Reactions: goodnitedog

wetaccident

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
goodnitedog said:
Oh yes I feel that all the soda and walking was always a recipe for disaster. I many accidents at the fair and the theme parks because I was to distracted and ended up peeing my pants.
I definitely know what you mean about getting too distracted and peeing my pants. Also, soda was often a problem for me. We didn't get it at home so it was a special treat that I couldn't get enough of and it wasn't until I got older that I learned I shouldn't drink too much of it if I was going to be in place where a bathroom wasn't availble or I wouldn't want to miss anything to go. Things like parties, or the fair or movies where I'd get a big soda but then not want to miss any of the movie were definitely a problem. It took me awhile to put two and two together that if I didn't want to miss anything or have an accident maybe don't get the big soda.

I still hate to miss anything but now if I go to the movies for example I'll just get a bottle of water. Maybe one of these days I'll work up the courage to go padded!

Reactions: goodnitedog

goodnitedog

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Lyric said:
My mom had me wear diapers and rubber pants whenever we went to Disneyland and similar places. I was around 15 the last time I went to Disneyland with my parents and I had to wear diapers then. I tended to have accidents when I was excited so having a diaper on made sense. I was a bedwetter so wearing diapers was not unusual for me. I always wore diapers on long car rides because I tended to fall asleep and wet myself. Same thing when we went to drive-ins to watch a movie-mom had me wear diapers and rubber pants even when I was a teenager. Years later, my wife and I have taken our daughter to Disneyland and other amusement parks and I've worn diapers and rubber pants again.
Oh wow yea I didn’t wear as a kid at the parks but it probably would have been for the best definitely had a few accidents waiting for things like tower of terror and expedition Everest

goodnitedog

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
wetaccident said:
I definitely know what you mean about getting too distracted and peeing my pants. Also, soda was often a problem for me. We didn't get it at home so it was a special treat that I couldn't get enough of and it wasn't until I got older that I learned I shouldn't drink too much of it if I was going to be in place where a bathroom wasn't availble or I wouldn't want to miss anything to go. Things like parties, or the fair or movies where I'd get a big soda but then not want to miss any of the movie were definitely a problem. It took me awhile to put two and two together that if I didn't want to miss anything or have an accident maybe don't get the big soda.

I still hate to miss anything but now if I go to the movies for example I'll just get a bottle of water. Maybe one of these days I'll work up the courage to go padded!
You need to try it padded

AlotofLittle

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I went to Orlando at the start of January, went on hagrids motorbike at universal studios went on dry came off wet.. that drop section got me. 😅thankfully i was padded the entire holiday.

Zeke

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I’ve never been to a theme park or otherwise I’m sure that I would’ve being dual ic.

Last edited: