Acciddent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ebabyboy12

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
So I was sitting on my couch this evening and I suddenly wet my self. I was not wearing a diaper and it was all of sudden and I and the couch was extremely wet. I wear diapers as an AB quite often but have never had this happen. Has anyone else experienced this before. Is it a sign on things to come?

Scaramouche

Lover of Life, Singer of Songs
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Without knowing more about you, it's hard to say. Some members become "un" potty trained and since they're use to wearing diapers, they inadvertently let go when they shouldn't. Did you drink a lot? Was alcohol involved? Did you doze off? Once may not be anything, but if it keeps up, you definitely need to see a doctor.

Ebabyboy12

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
No I haven't had any alcohol this evening. not much to drink either. Wide awake too. It was so odd. Once it started I had a hard time stopping it.

Scaramouche

Lover of Life, Singer of Songs
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Could be an infection of some kind. I had a bladder infection once. Not fun, but medicine cleared it right up.

rilo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I haven't had any honest wetting accedents sense I was 12 but I recently had a pooping accedent luckily I was home alone

EPO1

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
  2. Other
Ehorton,

I frequently experience that - basically daily... as I'm IC...
Now there are an number of things that can trigger what you have experienced, some medical, some psychological, some a combination of both.

if this so far has beeen a one time occurence I wouldn't read too much into it - yet.
if it happens again, time to see an urologist..
If you experience any pain / discomfort or get far more frequent urges to urinate (really often), if it would burn whilst you pee, if you experience dribbling, etc... either as individual symptoms or in any combination - time to see a doc.
Same goes for back pain, numbness, etc... general discomfort - time ot see a doc.

without any of these symptoms and it being a one time thing I most likely would concur that it was AB related - maybe really almost a subconscious thing. Something you basically "wanted" to experience.
The mind is an incredibly powerful thing.

Greeniebell

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I had a bit of an accident some months ago, although around that time I hadn't been wearing diapers too often. I was on my way to the restroom, and apparently had to go worse than I thought. I just started to go. Luckily I was very close to the bathroom, but I still had a few little puddles to clean up. While it wasn't anything to worry about, I agree with zipperless and EP01 in saying that if it continues you need to see a doctor.

Frogsy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
Sometimes knowing I have a diaper on can make my mindset more able to just wet if I need to wherever I am! This never happens without a diaper on at my age... unless I laugh way too much really hard. :\ However, maybe your mind kind of knew you had it on. That's the only other explanation I can think of besides what EP01 was saying above.

EPO1

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
  2. Other
I envy you, sir.

oh my....

really really wrong comment. someone wets by accidents, involuntarily, wets the couch his pants etc... might be something medical (MIGHT).... and you envy him.
Well we certainly live in a weird world.

bashfuldlguy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Thanks for your comment, EPO1.
I accept your statement of my post, being a "really really wrong comment," and I meant no criticism or judgement of anyone here.
Medical problems are not, by any means, something to dismiss, as I did in my reply to the post.
I'm a hyper-emotional guy, and on all of my posts, I all but neglect the practical/logical points of the thread starter.
Ehorton, and everyone else on this forum, I would welcome the ability to wet myself, when in a diaper, without having to concentrate to the point of making the experience stressful.
That's all. On the other hand, involuntary wetting, messing-up couches and clothing would be very embarrassing and troubling to me, as I'm sure it is to many good folks here.
As I can be a very self-centered, selfish little ****head, I think only of myself when posting. This is something I'm trying to work-on with professional help. Professional folks tell me that I am emotionally-ill.
They've had to put me on several different and strong medications in order to help me with my illness. The meds work to a degree, but not always. I still have a lot of work to do.
In summation, (and in my long-winded replies to posts) I'd like to offer my sincerest apologies for being very insensitive to others' needs and/or worries.
As I said, I still have a lot of work to do...... My doctor(s) describe my illness to be, "Borderline Personality Disorder," and that's very scary as a diagnosis. along with "Narcissistic Tendencies." Yeah, it's very scary to me.
I invite you to google these illnesses for clarity as to who I am, if you're still interested after this very long rant of mine.
Thanks, all.

Last edited:

EPO1

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
  2. Other
Thanks for your comment, EPO1.
I accept your statement of my post, being a "really really wrong comment," and I meant no criticism or judgement of anyone here.
Medical problems are not, by any means, something to dismiss, as I did in my reply to the post.
I'm a hyper-emotional guy, and on all of my posts, I all but neglect the practical/logical points of the thread starter.
Ehorton, and everyone else on this forum, I would welcome the ability to wet myself, when in a diaper, without having to concentrate to the point of making the experience stressful.
That's all. On the other hand, involuntary wetting, messing-up couches and clothing would be very embarrassing and troubling to me, as I'm sure it is to many good folks here.
As I can be a very self-centered, selfish little ****head, I think only of myself when posting. This is something I'm trying to work-on with professional help. Professional folks tell me that I am emotionally-ill.
They've had to put me on several different and strong medications in order to help me with my illness. The meds work to a degree, but not always. I still have a lot of work to do.
In summation, (and in my long-winded replies to posts) I'd like to offer my sincerest apologies for being very insensitive to others' needs and/or worries.
As I said, I still have a lot of work to do...... My doctor(s) describe my illness to be, "Borderline Personality Disorder," and that's very scary as a diagnosis. along with "Narcissistic Tendencies." Yeah, it's very scary to me.
I invite you to google these illnesses for clarity as to who I am, if you're still interested after this very long rant of mine.
Thanks, all.

Mate, I don't know what to say, aside from KUDOS for that post!
Thank your for clarifying things...
And good luck on the road ahead,...!

xtrabulk

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I tried to give you a rep point, but didn't know a comment was required...

I recently diapered up after trying to have a bm, and when I tried to wet, I pooed. It sucked, as it was a waste of a diaper. And I had to shower, which ate 20 mins of my day.

thehiddenme

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
I did this before. Happened when I was watching a show on tv. I wasn't paying attention to what my body was telling me and I wet my pants.

Andrewgdfw

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I did this before. Happened when I was watching a show on tv. I wasn't paying attention to what my body was telling me and I wet my pants.

ohhhh...hopefully, your protection was in place so you didn't end up soaking the chair/sofa. Now, that happens in the BEST of families, ya know!

thehiddenme

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
ohhhh...hopefully, your protection was in place so you didn't end up soaking the chair/sofa. Now, that happens in the BEST of families, ya know!

Unfortnaly I was not wearing protection but luckly I was on a fake leather couch. Was a easy clean up and no one was home with me.

Andrewgdfw

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Whew! close call...or good planning? oh well....I think you can see the trend from this.

LilJennie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I have had that happen -- well, considering I'm always wearing some sort of padding it's not really the same, I suppose, but occasionally I've been just in a pair of "training pants" (pull-on cloth diapers) with no plastic pants and have wet them without thinking about it. Just a little bit, though, before realizing it and making myself stop.

mal

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
As has already been said if it was one off then well its just one of those things, but if it happens again then you you need to see a doctor, even if its just to rule out anything serious.
Maly.

Fascinating

Fascinating Lady - Fantastic in Plastic
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
The other day when I was sitting on the couch watching TV I started to wet out of the blue. At the time I was airing out with nothing on but a skirt. I jumped up as soon as I felt the trickle and it stopped before the couch got soaked. Yesterday I went to see a friend without indoor plumbing. I drank the usual amount of water and stayed at her house for hours without going with no accidents. I had not brought any protection. I guess my mind must relax more while I am at home. Also since I am practicing DL about 50% of the time, I am in a super relaxed state anyway.
F.L.

Status
Not open for further replies.