• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Accepting my love for diapers and myself :)

morpekofluff

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
Hey there, everyone! My name is Tress, and I'm thrilled to join the wonderful online community here as a babyfur and a fresh-faced member of the ABDL community! At the age of 21, I embarked on an exciting new adventure, eager to connect with like-minded individuals who share my interests and passions. First things first, let's dive into the furry world that has captured my heart. As a proud furry, I've always found solace and joy in expressing my creativity through anthropomorphic characters. The endless possibilities of imaginative creatures and their unique personalities have captivated me. Whether it's through drawing, cosplay, or simply engaging in furry fandom discussions, I can't help but embrace the magic of this incredible community.
Now, if you're wondering what brought me to the ABDL community, well, let me share my story with you. Recently, I discovered the ABDL lifestyle, and it instantly resonated with me on a deeper level. I always have been interested in the diaper side more, Exploring the nurturing and carefree aspects of life while indulging in the cozy comfort of diapers has opened up a whole new world of self-discovery and self-expression for me. While I may be new to the ABDL community, I am excited to learn, grow, and connect with others who share this unique journey. I wish to find allies who will embrace me with open arms, offering support, understanding, and guidance along the way. I look forward to sharing experiences, and stories ;).

Warm Regards, Tress

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: SummitSodaroo, snowie, Kellycares and 5 others
Hi and welcome

Reactions: Edgewater and morpekofluff
Hello welcome just be safe and watch out for fakes follow your gut

Reactions: morpekofluff
Welcome and enjoy

Reactions: Edgewater
Hey Tress, welcome to the community, I hope you are able to get as much enjoyment out of it as I have. I hope you get all the love and support that you need while you are here 😁.

You said that you are new to the ABDL community, how recently would you say that was? A couple of days? A couple of weeks? A couple of months?

Reactions: Edgewater and Cottontail
Tress welcome to ADISC! Hope you find what you are looking for here!

Hi tress welcome to ADISC you’ll enjoy it here.

Welcome, Tress (@morpekofluff)! Great to have another fur aboard. My journey's been sort of opposite of yours: I've been into diapers since childhood and was introduced to the furry community through ABDL. The two immediately seemed like a perfect match. Most of us aren't eager to associate our real-life identities with ABDL, at least not online. Fursonas to the rescue! They're such a fun way to create a "little" identity for oneself.

That's neat about the cosplay and fursuit-making. I don't think there's a fursuit in my future, though I can see that being fun. I've lately taken up sewing though, and I'd like to try my hand at making plushies. We'll see. So far I've only made diapers, and that's a lot more straightforward!

Take care and enjoy the site! We're a pretty friendly group.

Reactions: morpekofluff and Edgewater
Hello and welcome aboard!

Hello and welcome Tress!

Welcome Tess! 💜

Parrot said:
Hey Tress, welcome to the community, I hope you are able to get as much enjoyment out of it as I have. I hope you get all the love and support that you need while you are here 😁.

You said that you are new to the ABDL community, how recently would you say that was? A couple of days? A couple of weeks? A couple of months?
Probably about a couple of months since I’ve been more open about it! But I’ve been curious about diapers for a long time :)

morpekofluff said:
Probably about a couple of months since I’ve been more open about it! But I’ve been curious about diapers for a long time :)

Back