Accepting friends mean so much

cannamommy

Mommy life
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
Hey all cannamommy here, it’s the end of the week and I wanted to share something that really touched my heart last night. CB and I let a very dear friend of mine move in with us.we have known each other forever...so long we are basically sisters. She does know about CB and my “dynamic” and when she found out was more like “uh ok whatevs”.

Well last night I had been out late with a work thing and when I came home CB and my friend were asleep on the couch ( very innocent) thing was CB was diapered . It touched my heart that he felt comfortable enough to wear with her around and she was comfortable enough to apparently be ok with it . Seeing my two favorite people cohabiting and accepting made me feel all warm inside. I’m up early today making them breakfast.

This is just a anicdote to show my gratitude for my love CB and my best friend/ sister. I love them so much.

Wow that really is an awesome dynamic situation you've got going on. I agree too, it's important to have others who accept us for who we are (and our situations). You're really lucky to have such an accepting friend.

Just curious too though. Was CB's diaper showing or really obvious? I know some people can be ok with certain things, but only to a point. Hopefully you two won't have to disrupt your lives all too much so as to be super discrete for your friend's sake.

AW thats so sweet :biggrin:

I was very surprised, and yes he was wearing one of his favorite T-shirt’s and just his diaper. It was so cute!! I spoke with my friend over coffee this morning and she laid out the details.

She said she got home and CB was watching a movie, in said attire. When she came in he lept up and headed for the bedroom. She told him it was ok and that this is his house and he should be able to do as he pleases. So she said relax and that she does not care. They ordered pizza and hung out. Until they both dozed off during a mini movie marathon. They are good friends as well and she is a really open minded person. I’m so happy that they get along so well.

cannamommy said:
I was very surprised, and yes he was wearing one of his favorite T-shirt’s and just his diaper. It was so cute!! I spoke with my friend over coffee this morning and she laid out the details.

She said she got home and CB was watching a movie, in said attire. When she came in he lept up and headed for the bedroom. She told him it was ok and that this is his house and he should be able to do as he pleases. So she said relax and that she does not care. They ordered pizza and hung out. Until they both dozed off during a mini movie marathon. They are good friends as well and she is a really open minded person. I’m so happy that they get along so well.

Ok, I've just got to say. That....Is.....Awesome.....

Back