accepting AB side and accidents

ABdrew

Happy baby boy
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I'm finding lately since I and my wife nanny2abdrew accepted that I am AB and always have been I am wearing alot more now. But I am starting to have accidents when not padded.

When I wear my diaper sometimes I don't know I have wet it if I'm playing. Nanny2abdrew says it's because toddlers don't release it when there focused on playing.

So I'm at work the other day and release I almost wet my pants. Just stopped in time, made the dash to the bathroom but after going I realise I had had a small accident.

Is this part of accepting?

Last edited:
I think it is more a part of conditioning. When wearing and wetting all the time, you have two effects. The first is that you get accustomed to not holding it, making a habit out of wetting. The second is that the muscles used to hold it are not getting any exercise, and feeling a little weak.

Reactions: ABdrew, siysiy and Seasonedcitizen
Yeah, not acceptance, conditioning. Your body is just getting more used to wetting when needing to. Though that can be/is a side affect of accepting and wearing diaper more.

Reactions: ABdrew and Seasonedcitizen
Thanks, being AB certainly makes life interesting now that I have accepted me.
Wet pants like a toddler is getting embarrassing.
Can you find balance with this, I mean I love wearing and being little so I don't want to cut down, can I stop myself having accidents when not in a diaper. I have tried to go more but it still happens, it sneaks up on me.
What do you do?

Go for it all. Wear enough diaper and plastic pants.

Have you been to the doctor? It might be an organic problem and not from routinely wearing diapers.

Reactions: ABdrew
no is not a organic problem, but thanks for the advise. Its from regression and wearing. I find the more I wear now the little I am.
I think my little side is taking over.

Yes, it could be psychological. Sometimes I just have a desire to wet my pants and if I don't have to be anywhere, I might engage or I might just give in and get diapered. If the mind want's something bad enough, it has a tendency to act on it.

Reactions: RinntheWolf and ABdrew
Slomo said:
Yeah, not acceptance, conditioning. Your body is just getting more used to wetting when needing to. Though that can be/is a side affect of accepting and wearing diaper more.

You have a choice more visit to the toilet when not padded. This will keep you content and in control. Or go 24/7 if you do go all the time think long and hard about and try it for a couple of weeks.

This way you be sure what it would mean to give in and be in diapers for the rest of your life.

I personally prefer the first option of just making sure I go toilet more often when I'm not padded.

Hope that is helpful

Hugs

Reactions: ABdrew
so,

i have nerve damage and issues since a baby (real one :))...

anyhow, when i used to really really try to go without protection...i used to set my watch (before smart phones) to remind me to goto the bathroom...so my watch would let me know to go try...and i could avoid all but the ever incessant times for meetings...

after the years of doing that (and when a child being restricted in fluids (bad idea) before bed to help) it being a pain, i just stopped and would wear protection, never had a single person ask if they ever noticed, albeit i was by this age a highly paid consultant/contractor usually with my whole team...i doubt too many would have had the guts to ask...I was a bit focused and albeit lax in many areas, getting the job done was #1 above sleep, family, and god himself...yes im and atheist...but really i’d work 30+hrs non-stop myself to get things fixed or done on schedule...never to this day lost or overrun a contract from my side.

back on topic...if your 100% sure there is no medical issues...still talk to your dr anyhow...

but just relent to the fact that if you don’t use a muscle and/or trigger/motor memory it will start to wither and you will need to just start using protection.

on protection, you can use guards which will never be noticed...in fact i doubt that unless you wear tight clothing (and spandex went out in the 80’s iirc) noone will notice...yet alone attribute to abdl if they do....

Reactions: RinntheWolf and ABdrew
This was my second day of wearing panties during the day. This Morning I was making pancakes and while I was watching them cook, I felt the urge to pee so I just let it go. When I felt the pee run down my pantyhose and leg I realized my mistake. It could have been worse. I could have done it in the supermarket today.

Back