Acceptance from your partner ❤️

nezquic66

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
I've only been open to my AB/DL side to my girlfriend, she has always been supportive but kind of quiet about my desire, diaper shopping, and wearing. She was a bed wetter as a kid off and on, and has worn a Goodnites a couple times. However, tonight something miraculous happened: she said "I love you, and accept you 100% for your AB/DL side." Now - these are words she had NEVER said to me before in the three years we've been together. And tonight, as we both lay here in our matching Goodnites, I can say that I finally feel loved & accepted by someone for being part of the ABDL community

• Love
Reactions: Lyokodl, Sheepies, Seasonedcitizen and 6 others
My wife knows I have become DL as a result of having to wear nappies and doesn't see it as a problem.

ST50 said:
My wife knows I have become DL as a result of having to wear nappies and doesn't see it as a problem.
Good for you. You are one of the lucky ones

Reactions: SlashNBurn
That's friggin awesome. :] I feel like people as a whole are becoming more accepting of sexual and romantic "deviations." It's pretty great!

Anyone who has a spouse or significant other that accepts your DL side is a very fortunate person.

You are definitely one of the lucky ones!

My wife knows but I can't say she is accepting of it ,,more like tolerates it

chamberpot said:
My wife knows but I can't say she is accepting of it ,,more like tolerates it
Same here.

steviet said:
Anyone who has a spouse or significant other that accepts your DL side is a very fortunate person.

I always said, "not in a 1000 years", referring to the chance that my wife would ever accept me.

Back