Acceptance and first experience tips?

Cascade1

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
So hello all, I'm starting to accept this part of me more every day and have decided that I'm going to take my first real baby step into this world. I'm getting a PO box and have decided to order the things that I have desired for the majority of my life.

My question is since this will be my first literal baby step into being a little, what would you all recommend I should get for my first time? (Some are obvious such as some type of diapers but what kind would you recommend and other things like that, my apologies I'm extremely fresh here and have struggled with this part of me for a while so this is pretty much completely new territory for me)

My second ask is that I would love to hear some advice from you all about accepting your self being ABDL. Personally it's been extremely hard for me so anything would help.
Thank you very much---Cascade

baby powder and cream and maybe a big empty closet to put your diapers in

Ok good start, I can accomplish that.

Reactions: Preciouslitlboy
:)

and have a bag with you everywhere you go i guess... with baby wipes and extra diapers

I started with crinklz diapers, baby powder, cream, wipes, a onesie, a pacifier and a bottle.

I think I'll take all of you're advice lol I'm really nervous but unbelievable excited thank you!

Always glad to see newer people! Welcome :D
I would recommend to ease into everything. Too much stuff at once is not always the best from my experience.

Hope all the best, Ben.

Just do whatever you find fun. For some people its a harder thing to accept, but just know that lots and lots of people have feelings like this and its better to indulge than suppress!

An adult pacifier is nice unless you have a tiny mouth.

Baby bottles are nice--I would consider getting matching fast flow nipples too. Plenty if flow without letting you just chug the contents.

I personally like the Tommee Tippee Close to Nature bottles.

A stuffed animal could be nice.

You really only need to start out with the basics. Diapers (I personally recommend crinklz), pacifier, bottle, powder and rash cream. As your interests grow you can expand from there.

You didn't mention your living situation though. If you live with someone be ready for them to find your stash or otherwise figure it out. This is never a question of if it will happen, but a question of when. So be ready to be confronted. Or better yet, if you're close to that person you should consider heading off that problem and tell them on your own better, and controlled, terms. Admitting you're abdl to others has the benefit of forcing us further accept we are abdl as well.

You can get some Johnson Baby Oil and Baby Powder samples at wal-mart; in the section where they have all the sample/travel size items. They are nice to apply after you clean up and before you put on a fresh diaper.

You might find some other things you like in that section.

There are also flushable wipes at wal-mart (Koodoo I think? Has a frog on it) you can get for about $1-$2 a pack; they help with change time; you can clean up and flush them, or leave them in the diaper and roll the diaper up with them inside.

Also, to help make things easier, remember that a lot of Wal-Marts, pharmacies and other stores have self checkout.

If you ever wanted to buy Tena Super or other diapers and accessories you can always get a cart, first find a cheap $3-$5 shirt... then grab the diapers, throw them in the cart, and cover them with the shirt.

At checkout just quickly grab them, scan, them and put them in a bag.

The first steps are always hard, I have been a DL for over 30 years and the first while was the most difficult. Look up different diapers online, almost all ABDL and medical diaper places will ship in very plain looking box's. Also it is great to start trying to except within yourself as well, find ways to let yourself know it is for comfort, or pleasure or mix of both or other things. I found it very helpful to chat with others online (mostly daily diapers) or connect with people closer to me with fetlife. Maybe that is too soon but I found once I broke out of my isolation (it took me a LONG time) it really helped me feel better about every aspect of this lifestyle.

Feel free to message me with any specific questions, I know everyone is different and have different comfort levels.

Enjoy, but don't abuse. Ending 24/7/365 baby isn't the best way.

Finally is preety much better enjoying before selfhate.

Cascade1 said:
My second ask is that I would love to hear some advice from you all about accepting your self being ABDL. Personally it's been extremely hard for me so anything would help.

Try to treat little!you nicely. This is a step to feeling good, so doing nice things for yourself will naturally help. It's like finding your favorite person—what would you do for them? Treat yourself that way. Yeah, I know this is a lot of words to say "use positive self talk" but it works, and I can personally attest to it.

If you live alone, things are easy. When I got my own place years ago, I could let my girl side out. It was nice sleeping in a night gown, bra and panties. During the winter it wasn't a problem to go outside wearing lingerie.

You can wear diapers anytime and people will not notice. If they do, then they will assume you have a medical problem.

Get a pacifier, onesie, plastic pants and enjoy "sleeping like a baby".

Do not forget to get yourself a plushie, a bear or other type of plush toy animal.
THey are great to hug and to get into "Little Space" cognitively and emotionally.

Beside the essentials (diapers, powder, rash cream) i think getting a plushy and a pacifier are two things that you definitely should get as well! They work great for getting yourself into little space. A bottle can be awesome, although i don't like them all that much when i'm alone, but this could be different for you~
Have a ton of fun with exploring this side of you though! It's awesome <3.

Back