• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Ac/dc

AC/DC ???

• ROCK ON

Votes: 16 80.0%
  • whats that mean

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Squigma

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur
I was hoping this would be a poll where you chose if you prefer alternating or direct current. I don't really have an opinion on the band.

Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Sissy, , Carer
XD sorry bro nope its not its the BAND im rocking to it now so yea i made the thread

Lil Snap

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
You sure this isn't a question about members underlying sexual tendencies?? Which is which?

Oh, Angus is old! (but they still ROCK:punk:)

Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Sissy, , Carer
lol wow i dont whant to know what u mean about that lil snap ill remain inocent thank you

What is sex (the inocent coment)

Lil Snap

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
lol wow i dont whant to know what u mean about that lil snap ill remain inocent thank you

What is sex (the inocent coment)
from urban dictionary:

3. acdc votes 240 up, 48 down

1) A bisexual

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
They're alright.

Mysterious

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Still rocking on after four decades, only Aerosmith is in that league.
What about the Rolling Stones? They've been around forever. And Aerosmith lost it after they got clean and off drugs. The Scorpions, Van Halen, and Ozzy have been around a long time too.

E

Eiiree

I've listened to AC/DC my whole life. My mother loves them and of course my musical roots started with what she listened to, can never say they were my favorite. Recently(don't know why I haven't noticed this before) I've realized that all their songs they chant the title of the song over and over. Realizing this I don't have as much appreciation for them anymore. And their new album, "Black Ice" was the worst I've heard yet.

But for all of you AC/DC fans I suggest checking out Airborne if you haven't heard them yet. Sound as if they are AC/DC themselves.

YouTube - Airbourne - Too Much Too Young Too Fast

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
Love AC/DC. I have most (if not all) of their old stuff and their new CD. Highway to Hell is my favorite album.

Status
Not open for further replies.