Abuniverse Australia, any good?

Friggles

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Other
Live on that big ol' island called Australia and I haven't bought anything from ABU before. I would definitely love to try out some of their stuff but I'm worried I'll run into some kind of trouble. Mainly concerned about shipping and discretion.

Do any Australian folks here have any experience with them or stories to tell?

Pretty good but haven't ordered from them in a while. Just not a huge fan of their nappies. They ship discreet but they had an issue with overcharging their full case shipping before that you might want to watch out for if it's still there. They let you know on the site about the issue and the solution but I'm pretty sure you could accidentally pay that absurd shipping amount if you weren't paying attention.

Reactions: Chosen
SweetPrincess said:
Pretty good but haven't ordered from them in a while. Just not a huge fan of their nappies. They ship discreet but they had an issue with overcharging their full case shipping before that you might want to watch out for if it's still there. They let you know on the site about the issue and the solution but I'm pretty sure you could accidentally pay that absurd shipping amount if you weren't paying attention.
Yeah, the shipping cost is pretty much the same price of what you're buying. Only thing is, they're the only company selling cloth backs and single tabs. and I love their prints. I'll see how it goes. Thanks for the tip.

Last edited:
I’ve only had good experiences. Discrete shipping, and have also collected directly from them (but that was pre-covid, not sure pick up is available atm) I haven’t bought anything from them for a while, but imagine it’s all still good. Also big fan of the single tabs.

ozbub said:
I’ve only had good experiences. Discrete shipping, and have also collected directly from them (but that was pre-covid, not sure pick up is available atm) I haven’t bought anything from them for a while, but imagine it’s all still good. Also big fan of the single tabs.
Omg, aren't single tabs just the beez kneez. I never looked much into their storefront, do they send all their stuff from within Australia?? If so, that's great! Love having things arrive in under a month.

Back