abdlbill004

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So I wear 24/4 but I wear a white medical diaper to work recently ABU Discontinued the ABU simples there what I use while at work I bought a case of 80 little paws because there the same cut diaper as the space and simple. I’m hesitant to wear an ABDL diaper to work because if discovered it would be harder to explane. If I have to change my diaper I do it in the back of the van as I can wedge the door shut and make it look like I just used the bucket to 💩 in. All tradesman do it and I just make it look like something else is in the trash bag, ok sometimes both 😳. I can just see the trash bag ripping or someone going through my diaper bag there hidden in a steel lock box wrapped in a towel above it is a bio locked pew pew box. I work in some nasty areas but that’s another topic am I over Worrying about this or Should I do it. I think most know already manager at one point thought I was coming out as gay which I’m not. But I think the company knows something if not the whole truth as one guy found a receipt for Crincklz diapers I was trying to return as they were the wrong size. He left the receipt in my inbox I thought Instantly “black mail” he approached me in the locker room and told me why he placed it in the mailbox. He asked me and I caved turns out he was looking out for me but I’ll never know. The words as he left “be careful “ made me go numb. It’s who I am and while I think being gay wouldn’t be easier it would be more excepted and protected.

WAIT THEY DISCONTINUED SIMPLES?!?!?!

This is a sad day..... ;(
Dont let other's disregard for understanding wearing diapers to shoot you down. I know how that feels as I actually lost a job admitting it once. Sending warm hugs that you get through this, Our quest for acceptance when we are already accepted by so many friends can tear us apart from the inside out and is a gateway into the dangerous binge purge cycle. <3 You got this little one

ABU still has Simple Ultra. 7500ml capacity.

Reactions: LilRy99 and Jonnythepony
abdlbill004 said:
So I wear 24/4 but I wear a white medical diaper to work recently ABU Discontinued the ABU simples there what I use while at work I bought a case of 80 little paws because there the same cut diaper as the space and simple. I’m hesitant to wear an ABDL diaper to work because if discovered it would be harder to explane. If I have to change my diaper I do it in the back of the van as I can wedge the door shut and make it look like I just used the bucket to 💩 in. All tradesman do it and I just make it look like something else is in the trash bag, ok sometimes both 😳. I can just see the trash bag ripping or someone going through my diaper bag there hidden in a steel lock box wrapped in a towel above it is a bio locked pew pew box. I work in some nasty areas but that’s another topic am I over Worrying about this or Should I do it. I think most know already manager at one point thought I was coming out as gay which I’m not. But I think the company knows something if not the whole truth as one guy found a receipt for Crincklz diapers I was trying to return as they were the wrong size. He left the receipt in my inbox I thought Instantly “black mail” he approached me in the locker room and told me why he placed it in the mailbox. He asked me and I caved turns out he was looking out for me but I’ll never know. The words as he left “be careful “ made me go numb. It’s who I am and while I think being gay wouldn’t be easier it would be more excepted and protected.
Are you medically incontinent or do you only wear out of desire? If you have any medical issues that a diaper is suitable for and ANYONE tries to make your life living hell, they're the ones in deep "doo-doo", not you. Even if you don't have a documented medical issue, all you have to say is that you have bad urgency issues or whatnot. While that won't buy you any legal protection, once your manager is aware, I highly doubt he'd allow anyone to risk a lawsuit.

Last edited:
Abu simple ultra is white, higher capacity and honestly I thought slimmer than the regular simple

Nowididit said:
ABU still has Simple Ultra. 7500ml capacity.
I know the ultras are said to have extra absorption but they kinda don’t the simple is wider in the crotch allowing for booster pads and they work well for me. I’m going with the little paws as my go to

loadedpamperman said:
Are you medically incontinent or do you only wear out of desire? If you have any medical issues that a diaper is suitable for and ANYONE tries to make your life living hell, they're the ones in deep "doo-doo", not you. Even if you don't have a documented medical issue, all you have to say is that you have bad urgency issues or whatnot. While that won't buy you any legal protection, once your manager is aware, I highly doubt he'd allow anyone to risk a lawsuit.
Not medical I have ASD and they help with my anxiety I have conditioning Incontinence from wearing so long though.

Back