ABU Super Dry Kids v2 / Cushies v2 Review

gamefreak94

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Bought a case of sdk’s lately, and they have changed their design again. The core is different and is taller up the front. Not a fan of it. Anyone else find this?
I just discovered this the other day when i finally ordered some more. The inside is now a blue color and the outer plastic has more of a rough texture to it. I am really displeased with the plastic. Seeing how it is supposed to be a replica of vintage diapers, it makes it less authentic in my opinion.

Honeywell6180

Contributor
Role
Private
I just discovered this the other day when i finally ordered some more. The inside is now a blue color and the outer plastic has more of a rough texture to it. I am really displeased with the plastic. Seeing how it is supposed to be a replica of vintage diapers, it makes it less authentic in my opinion.
I have some vintage Johnson disposable diapers, the Day/Night variety made some time around 1976, and the backing on the SDKs has a slightly smoother backing than the Johnsons, which actually feel a bit rougher. I do like the light-blue tint on the current batch, which gives them a more pleasant look. I'll take what I can get with the outer backing, because these are extremely reliable and perform very well for my anatomy.

pdiapered

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
OMG!!! I love these diapers! I haven't actually used them yet but I tried it on and it was so exciting to look in the mirror and it look identical to a babies bulky diaper. Cant wait to actually use them. Will keep an updated.

Moonshot

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Little
Great review!

I only recently noticed that the sizing for the ABU diapers recommend that you measure waist and hips. Then you are to use the larger measurement for the size.

My waist measurement falls into medium. My hip measurement falls into large. I am now experimenting with the large size to see if they fit better.

pdiapered

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
So I bought a ten pack of these super excited! I used the sample and thought it held up really well. I'm really small so I think this might be a factor in how well it performs.

pdiapered

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
So I bought a ten pack of these super excited! I used the sample and thought it held up really well. I'm really small so I think this might be a factor in how well it performs.
I have two actual vintage baby pampers. Not exactly the same but close. The plastic is slightly different. By the way I found the vintage pampers at a goodwill store. I actually used most of them. Kinda regret it.