ABU "Scent Option" Removal

closetedanarki

don't tell anyone i'm into this pls ;-;
Contributor
Messages
16
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
I recently bought 2 10-packs of diapers from ABU with the scent option. I was really excited and wore one of each ^^ I made sure to take a shower before and after play but when I left for work the next day the scent still stuck to me! The whole place smelled like ABU Diapers for 8 hours and I was super scared that my coworkers would find out. I was so embarrassed I almost quit ABDL right then and there! But I found out how to (MOSTLY) remove the scent from ABU Diapers ^^

The ABU Scent tabs are placed on the front and (because they're sandwiched in packaging) back of the diaper. It's an oil-y substance and it will stick to you, your clothes, your bedding, and your next three generations of kin! I did 2 things to get rid of it:

1. Wipe down the front and back of the diaper with a wet wipe and dry it off with a towel.
2. Cover the diaper with some type of cloth. (I used a cloth-diaper from Lil' Comforts w/out an insert to cover the outside! You could also use a towel or even both ^^)

Now I gotta wash my bedding, blanket, diaper storage bags, etc. to finally have peace of mind! I'll miss the smell, though ;-; It smells like comfy Little Space u///u
 

LittleMonsterUK

Est. Contributor
Messages
1,124
Age
22
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
closetedanarki said:
I recently bought 2 10-packs of diapers from ABU with the scent option. I was really excited and wore one of each ^^ I made sure to take a shower before and after play but when I left for work the next day the scent still stuck to me! The whole place smelled like ABU Diapers for 8 hours and I was super scared that my coworkers would find out. I was so embarrassed I almost quit ABDL right then and there! But I found out how to (MOSTLY) remove the scent from ABU Diapers ^^

The ABU Scent tabs are placed on the front and (because they're sandwiched in packaging) back of the diaper. It's an oil-y substance and it will stick to you, your clothes, your bedding, and your next three generations of kin! I did 2 things to get rid of it:

1. Wipe down the front and back of the diaper with a wet wipe and dry it off with a towel.
2. Cover the diaper with some type of cloth. (I used a cloth-diaper from Lil' Comforts w/out an insert to cover the outside! You could also use a towel or even both ^^)

Now I gotta wash my bedding, blanket, diaper storage bags, etc. to finally have peace of mind! I'll miss the smell, though ;-; It smells like comfy Little Space u///u
Why remove the smell? Multiple none ABDL people use baby lotion and baby powder it’s really not that big of a deal, I lotion myself up every night and smell fantastic for the next 24 hours 🙈
 

closetedanarki

don't tell anyone i'm into this pls ;-;
Contributor
Messages
16
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
LittleMonsterUK said:
Why remove the smell? Multiple none ABDL people use baby lotion and baby powder it’s really not that big of a deal, I lotion myself up every night and smell fantastic for the next 24 hours 🙈
it stuck w/ my to my job and everyone was looking at me funny XD
it was awwwfullll. so i GOTTA get rid of it :(
 

SparkyDog

Est. Contributor
Messages
1,247
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
I think you're worried for nothing
People wear all sort of scents / perfumes etc
if it comes up just say you're changing products what you tried was too strong
 
  • Like
Reactions: LittleMonsterUK and closetedanarki

LittleMonsterUK

Est. Contributor
Messages
1,124
Age
22
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
closetedanarki said:
it stuck w/ my to my job and everyone was looking at me funny XD
it was awwwfullll. so i GOTTA get rid of it :(
Seriously overthinking it.
 
Top