ABU Preschool plast backed version

Status
Not open for further replies.
I seem to be one of the few people who actually prefers cloth backed to plastic haha.
But I see the appeal. Thanks for the link!

I'd like to mention that while the prices are already good, I don't see them charging shipping even for bags! In for two to try!

Sheepies said:
I seem to be one of the few people who actually prefers cloth backed to plastic haha.

I love the cloth backed ones as well haha. I would not honestly buy the plastic backed

Sheepies said:

Have you tried the cloth backed Preschools? I do prefer plastic but I can see cloth backed diapers becoming more popular in the future. My generation was basically the last to use plastic backed diapers in the mid to late 90s before every company went to cloth backed baby diapers. I hope companies like ABU will continue producing plastic backed versions of diapers though. I'll definitely be buying these.

In for a bag of 10! I ordered 20 of the cloth ones and they are pretty cool even though I prefer plastic. Definitely slimmer but fun and fairly cost affordable. The lack of a front waist band is a bummer though-- lots of weird slack, similar to the SDK.

I ordered the plastic backed Preschools. Love the print and plastic! They weren't supposed to be released until the end of the month but I just got shipment confirmation today and they're scheduled to arrive on Friday.

I haven't tried these cloth backed ones, but prefer the plastic backed by far. The cloth backed ones I have used seem to sweat, and being disposables didn't even exist when I was little, just love the feel, smell and crinkle of the plastic backed ones :)

Maybe one day I'll get to them, don't really get worked up about designs though. I mean no problem with them, but I prefer to wear something more medical looking if I'm out and about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back