Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
14212561_1194026210664662_4733150585465206631_n.jpg
14233036_1193942777339672_7587671553847945260_n.jpg
14237733_1193864357347514_3815546025884387533_n.jpg

are those the "preschool" ones? I thought those were going to be two tape and clothlike?

bambinod said:
are those the "preschool" ones? I thought those were going to be two tape and clothlike?

Yes they are. It's cloth backed and has 2 tapes.

I usually don't like cloth back, but I kind of want to try these.

Wonder if abdlfactory or nappies r us will stock them soon.... Like they do with bambinos,rearz,abu,etc

Ta and they look great.

So clever to mix the 4 designs per pack!

Can't wait to try them when they get here (Aus), normally dubious about cloth backed but confident with modern ABUs dedication to quality.

Can't wait to try them :3 I bought half a case.

AnimeDude892 said:
Yes they are. It's cloth backed and has 2 tapes.

I count four tapes??

I have been waiting so long for a abdl company to release multiple prints in 1 pack. It makes them feel more babish. How ever I am sad at the fact they don't have a all over print. How ever I think I might have just found my everyday diaper! Finnally a cheap abdl daiper that is afordable!

there are 4 tapes

Great design. I wish these were available in the plastic-backed variety too though. Cloth-backed diapers just don't have the same appeal to me, even if they've managed to solve the common problems like leaks and odors.

yea they use plastic landing so there is no difference in how it holds up it just has a soft extierior. Which usually means it appeals to a younger crowd like me haha

bambinod said:
I count four tapes??

It's two tapes per side, always was supposed to be that way I'm pretty sure.

Oh my gosh these are adorable and actually affordable!!
Loving the mixed designs!!

My favorite is the nighttime one <3

If I had the room I would DEFINITELY be buying a full case.
Doing the math, a full case of 80 would come down to $1.37 per diaper. AMAZING!!

Well done ABU! Well done indeed these are so cool!! I love it so much!
Please someone do a diaper review on these

Thank you ABU !!!!! I was dreaming for cloth back diapers from you!! Great great job and affordable as well. Can't wait for them to come to Europe

I'm anxious to see a review. I like my cloth backed Abena M3's for going out in public. I might consider these if they get good reviews, but my public diaper wearing is pretty minimal so I doubt I'll buy many if any.

The thing that no one seems to be discussing though is ABU's recent onesie release. That's something I'm probably going to end up trying.

Personally I'm not that impressed with the design. I'm not a fan of the whole 4 tab style, and also the padding should be within 1 1/2" - 2" of the top of the diaper, otherwise it looks like nothing more than a modified Depend . Just my personal opinion.

Hesitant about the lowrise padding in the front, deffs want to give it a try though. Anyone got a view of the back?

KawaiiBabyjenni said:
the padding should be within 1 1/2" - 2" of the top of the diaper, otherwise it looks like nothing more than a modified Depend . Just my personal opinion.

Jbdl said:
Hesitant about the lowrise padding in the front, deffs want to give it a try though. Anyone got a view of the back?

In ABU's defense, just keep in mind, this isn't supposed to be the same as the Space/Little Paws/SDKs/etc in terms of capacity. Those are supposed to be prolonged wearing, multiple wetting holding diaper so you stay dry for a longer time...much like a normal baby diaper. These are supposed to be the training pants diaper if you will, something that can probably only hold one wetting and maybe a smaller one. A diaper that you'd get changed out of right away when wet like you would at preschool. I think that is the idea here.

Hopefully, that means it's a on the thinner side and we'll be able to discreetly wear it out in public...because that's not something we've gotten in a new diaper lately. Everything is designed to hold a lake now, which is unfortunately since we've lost the Tena Slip Maxi, the perfect discreet diaper.

That said, the lowrise aspect of it is a little bit concerning, since guys especially can leak out of the top of the diaper. I'd like to see it go up a little higher myself, but thinner can be a good thing.

I'd be interested to hear Casey's thoughts on this, but, I think this diaper is supposed to have lesser padding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back