Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
  6. Carer
  7. Other
I just got The ABUniverse 80 Mix case with The Baby πŸ‘Ά Fresh Scent! 😁 I got The ABU Space πŸš€ and The ABU Little Paws 🐾 I haven't tried them before but I heard great things about them!!!😁

Attachments

• WP_20160418_20_04_49_Rich.jpg
    WP_20160418_20_04_49_Rich.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 261
:eek: I'd love to try both of them out. I hope you enjoy them!

Put one on immediately!

that looks like a great big box of fun, enjoy! :)

(cue mission impossible theme music)

"Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to soak a paws to within two inches of the back.... should you fail, or be captured or killed, we'll be over immediately to collect any remaining diapers..."

FluffyMastiff said:
:eek: I'd love to try both of them out. I hope you enjoy them!

Thank you 😊 I will. 😁

bambinod said:

"Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to soak a paws to within two inches of the back.... should you fail, or be captured or killed, we'll be over immediately to collect any remaining diapers..."

I accept the mission 😎 and now I got the theme song 🎢 stuck in my head πŸ˜† LOL 😁. Definitely a big box of fun πŸŽ‰ it's 41 lbs to be exact πŸ˜†

What a glorious sight! :)

Fabulous. We are really lucky in Australia now we can get these... A mix case would make it perfect (though I am not complaining.)

ToddySmurf said:
What a glorious sight! :)

It does bring a tear to the eye's πŸ˜‰

Argent said:
Fabulous. We are really lucky in Australia now we can get these... A mix case would make it perfect (though I am not complaining.)

Well then order some πŸ˜†

If the computer were private, that'd make a nice wallpaper

Wow, that's a lot! I've never ordered that many at one time before.

bambinod said:

Little Pawz/Space don't wick that well up the back for me and I always point downward.

Fire2box said:
Little Pawz/Space don't wick that well up the back for me and I always point downward.

that's a problem with most high capacity diapers. They're good for two floods but then you better back off and go in smaller amounts, otherwise you'll spring a leak long before you reach the back.

(I can "hit the back" on MOST of the diapers I've tried... so far both paws and waddler overnights have remained out of reach)

bambinod said:
If the computer were private, that'd make a nice wallpaper

Totally!

RDBrony said:
Wow, that's a lot! I've never ordered that many at one time before.

It's a goal! πŸ˜‰

Fire2box said:

So do I!? So far so good 😊 fingers crossed ✌

bambinod said:
that's a problem with most high capacity diapers. They're good for two floods but then you better back off and go in smaller amounts, otherwise you'll spring a leak long before you reach the back.

(I can "hit the back" on MOST of the diapers I've tried... so far both paws and waddler overnights have remained out of reach)

Ah I see πŸ™

RainbowDash728 said:
So do I!? So far so good �� fingers crossed ✌

They still hold a really good amount despite that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back