ABU Logo Stickers

Status
Not open for further replies.

cm90210

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
For those of you who have ordered from ABU, you've probably received stickers and dum-dums lollipops in a little ziplock envelope with advertising materials.

Just wondering, what have you done or did you do with your stickers? It's kind of the type of thing that only those who "know" would know what they're looking at if they saw one (say the sticker was put on a car bumper or something). But on the other hand, it'd be an easy way to accidentally out yourself if someone got curious.

Anyways, what have you done with yours? I have to admit that I've put a couple of mine on some bathroom stalls along the highway - none that weren't already graffitied etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

InfantyDen

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I placed one on my cars rear window, and no one has approached the car and left a note or approached me and said they know what it means. I also have a 'caution: wet diaper' and "forever 'n' diapers' and 'big baby on board', plastic window poster/clip/suction cup sign occasionally mounted on back window. Nothings come of it yet...

Gadget1982

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent

I have one on each side of my wheelchair and no one has said anything to me about them. [emoji41][emoji106]

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Sheepies

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
I have one on my dresser and the other is on my daddy's tablet.
Have only made one order though so I don't have more than just those 2.

If I had more, I'd like to put one on my car too.

Gsmax

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
I just have a collection of stickers, pins, and magnets of various things I've collected, including my ABUniverse stickers. It's a nice little collection. Nobody's ever thought anything of it as it just appears as clutter to most people.
IMG_2863.jpg

D

Deleted member 37140

I slapped them on the bottoms of my travel mugs.

Argent

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
My kids ate the lollies but was wondering what to do with those stickers, maybe decorate a comic box with them... have to remember to say next time "no accessories please", not that I am ungrateful for a thoughtful token but adds to my list of things to think about lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.