ABU Little King

Those look awesome!😯

Diaperedlife13 said:
Ummm please tell me how lol. I want to order them soooooooooo bad

I wrote this originally on Fetlife explaining the process to took to get them. It is a long explanation so I've put the wall of text behind spoilers.

Here's how I got the Japan Exclusive ABU Little Kings"] I'm writing this for the few people who've asked where & how I managed to get the (as of this writing) Japan exclusive ABU Little Kings. I will preface this by saying getting these shipped to me, was very expensive. This cost $14 CAD, almost $15, per diaper for one pack. Don't try to buy them expecting the same price as your domestically shipped diapers and please wait for these to make it to your continental market.

Ok, now that I've made that disclosure, the where. I bought these directly from the Japan based AB Universe website https://jp.abuniverse.com. Also, and this will be explained later, I needed to understand how to interpret and understand how to enter a Japan address. https://www.japan-guide.com/e/e2224.html

This is important because JP ABU does not ship outside of Japan. So in order to ship outside of Japan, I registered for a mail forwarding service provided by Tenso: https://www.tenso.com/en. Registration involved entering my shipping address and confirming my identity & address through a verification process that required to pieces of supporting ID or documentation. Once past that process (1-3 days) I was provided with a Japan based address, this address is Tenso's mail forwarding address.

Make sure you get your address right on the first try, because you cannot modify it before you've completed at least one successful mail forwarding.
For the purchasing and shipping of the ABU Little Kings, I entered my name (must match the name you provided Tenso) & entered the address provided by Tenso (this is where understanding a Japan address is important). If entered correctly, Tenso will receive the package & examine the contents. Unfortunately, this is unavoidable, as they need to ensure the contents they are forwarding is not prohibited for shipping. They will provide a few options for shipping, with & without insurance, DHL is the courier I went with. I also had to pay custom fees on top of the shipping cost.

So that's how I managed to get a Japan exclusive ABU Little Kings pack shipped all the way here to Canada. I wouldn't recommend it though, it is expensive. I did so purely out of curiosity. There's no guarantee that if anyone else attempts to do so, that you won't experience any roadblocks or packages that don't make it to your destination.

Cottontail said:
Oh, come on, ABU! What's with the mane? Baby lions don't have manes, dammit! Who drew this? Who was the consulting zoologist?! I DEMAND TO KNOW!

It's like... if lions could be ABDLs and made diapers with pictures of humans on them, but instead of little baby humans, they drew me with a beard in a diaper. WTF? No self-respecting lion would wear that!

</rant>

I'd still wear these.
I think it makes it cuter because its like the lion is an abdl just like the diaper wearer :3

Reactions: XLolixLolitax and FudgedInLuvs
Sockrocket said:
I think it makes it cuter because its like the lion is an abdl just like the diaper wearer :3
Unfortunately, the same reasoning applies to all the dinosaur-themed diapers. ;)

Reactions: eddy200
Girlowl said:
Ok, I almost feel like I'm not even an ABDL right now lol... But why are people going so gaga for these 🤔?

I've been out of the scene a while, so a lot of this stuff is new to me. Last time I checked bambinos were the only options and I never even tried those 👀👀👀
They're good diapers. They wick so well, and the tapes are great too, no issues. This is coming from a belissimo and cloudee. Both were perfect.

to the people who have them:

Are they feeling like Pampers?
i mean the cloth backed outside, is it more like a Pampers or a normal adult diaper?

Mine came in today! (Along with some manga I was importing)

u1000.jpg

GermanDL said:
to the people who have them:

Are they feeling like Pampers?
i mean the cloth backed outside, is it more like a Pampers or a normal adult diaper?
The outside feels like the cloth-backed ABU Cushies. I don't own any pampers so I can't make that comparison

Reactions: GermanDL and WillFord384
Dang, those really are pretty cute. From the description of their being like cloth back cushies, I wish they'd be softer, closer to an Attends Premier, but that print makes me want to give them a try even despite the perceived roughness.

Reactions: BabyLink9
Now they are ready to order plus an additional other diaper - but only in US not in Europe - damn shipping costs are quite high :cry:
:cry::cry:

Reactions: GermanDL and WillFord384
Not gonna lie, getting a lot of mid-late 2000s Cruisers vibes with the new AlphaGatorZ. Definitely feeling more little with these than the Little Kings, but both look fantastic!
9CC2EE6C-BF23-4F60-A304-C40571C65EAB.jpegB20C0691-1FC2-4776-AB04-FBEC9984BDCF.jpeg80F52A93-C8BF-42EC-9F3A-3A240610CC42.jpegE7411CAF-CFDD-4BB6-BF16-E88C36A49CC0.jpeg3E580012-6ACB-47B0-9046-DBDFC3AB2EAA.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: GermanDL, TigerDL, tobid03 and 4 others
hanzertas said:
What a time to be alive. These look amazing. So excited.
I just ordered a sample of both with a half case of CBCs. These might become my new favorite diapers 😆

The "7 year old" wants to wait until cases are available. $5 per diaper is a bit much right now, despite the fact I want one on my butt :)

Reactions: GermanDL
I could not order them fast enough. I can't wait until they come in. I will order a pack of the one I like the most once I see them in person.

Reactions: hanzertas
Just ordered both. Can't wait to try them!

Reactions: DLScottsman
KitsuneFox said:
The "7 year old" wants to wait until cases are available. $5 per diaper is a bit much right now, despite the fact I want one on my butt :)
That's $5 before shipping. If I bought a sample and had it shipped to me here in Canada, it would cost more per diaper than it cost for me to buy and ship a pack from ABU Japan.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: PlastiBrain and TigerDL
Wow!!!!! 2 prints...fantastic and a surprise

Ah, apparently they are now available for order on the US ABU website.

Not yet on the European one, wonder when they will be available in Europe. I could import from the US, but there would be extra costs involved.

Kindly hope they'll make plastic-backed AlphaGators.

Reactions: PlastiBrain
Back