ABU Little King

eddy200 said:
1000%

The way I see it is this, if I was a real LO, I would have no choice in the diapers that would be put on me. Thinking of it in this way has allowed me to enjoy many diapers that I otherwise would not have chosen myself. Most ab/dl diapers made in the last 5 years are vastly superior in performance to the first generation of ab/dl diapers. I can’t come close to maxing out most newer diapers with their 5000-6000+ ml capacities … just like a real LO most usually doesn’t come close to maxing out their huggies and pampers under most normal circumstances. Not all diapers fit me as good as megamax. Not all are as cute as these. Not everyone will agree, nor should they. I am thoroughly grateful for everyone’s differences in design preferences as it encourages the companies to create all these wonderful diapers. Before the 2000s era pampers existed we knew nothing of anything like this but then as time went on there were yet other designs and innovations, ab-dl diapers are following suit. If a certain feature of a newly released diaper doesn’t suit you something else will in the future. If you can’t find anything you like at all in the current offerings than you might be unappeasable and/or a cranky-butt and need your bottom smacked. 😅
Absolutely!
And thinking from a management perspective: Is there any reason to keep the other non-positional-printed ones in the collection if the share vs the positional-printed ones decreases below a certain limit and the market share towards other brands is increasing?
I guess a lot more of such will come in the next year - and other brands will try to follow.

(Even more) glory times ahead for us as consumers who like such designs.

Reactions: eddy200
GoSuperMarcus said:
There are no plans to produce plastic backed versions of these diapers.

Which is not to say we won't ever produce another, just not using these designs.
Will they be similar to these designs. It's soooooo nice seeing an abdl diaper that isn't geared towards furrys or just the same ole blocks or reacuring ugly print. This is by far the greatest looking print any abdl company has done so far.

Reactions: eddy200 and DLonly
Love both of these! Little Kings make me think of Pampers, and with the purple on the AlphaGatorz I get Luvs vibes! Just wish I could get samples shipped to an Amazon locker

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 56273
FudgedInLuvs said:
Love both of these! Little Kings make me think of Pampers, and with the purple on the AlphaGatorz I get Luvs vibes! Just wish I could get samples shipped to an Amazon locker

With a single pair of larger hook 'n' loop velcros these adorable puppies would be perfect.

JaysonTheRegressor said:
I NEED THOSE
I ordered a sample of the little kings and the AlphagatorZ!
The AlphagatorZ were a surprise to me! I hadn't even heard of them before I ordered my sample <3

I picked mine up from the warehouse yesterday and I love them! I have always wanted real baby-design and I have been tempted by the modified baby diapers except as a large guy, I have worried about the fit. No more! The Little Kings have the Huggies vibe and fit me very well (although at the very edge of the landing zone). I probably didn't drink enough yesterday and the stripe was only a little blue (so authentic), so I can't speak about absorbance. (I only wet when I am wearing a diaper - my wife was surprised that I was more wet.)

Reactions: BabyLink9 and Deleted member 56273
bugme said:
I picked mine up from the warehouse yesterday and I love them! I have always wanted real baby-design and I have been tempted by the modified baby diapers except as a large guy, I have worried about the fit. No more! The Little Kings have the Huggies vibe and fit me very well (although at the very edge of the landing zone). I probably didn't drink enough yesterday and the stripe was only a little blue (so authentic), so I can't speak about absorbance. (I only wet when I am wearing a diaper - my wife was surprised that I was more wet.)

We love seeing some photos of you wearing these adorable royal puppies.

DLonly said:
Absolutely!
And thinking from a management perspective: Is there any reason to keep the other non-positional-printed ones in the collection if the share vs the positional-printed ones decreases below a certain limit and the market share towards other brands is increasing?
I guess a lot more of such will come in the next year - and other brands will try to follow.

(Even more) glory times ahead for us as consumers who like such designs.
Please don't take my mostly white diapers away :(

BabyLink9 said:
How does the cloth backing feel? Is it similar to the cloth-backed cushies? I thought the CB Cushies felt to papery so I’m hoping that’s not the case here…
I don't have Cushies to compare them too. They are more papery than the Kirkland-brand diapers my kids wear, but I thought they felt nice.

Just realized that orders for EU are open :)

Yeah, unfortunately my country just disappeared from the list on the shipping information page...
I've seen it happen before once and it got fixed but that was like... before the whole brexit thing, heres to hoping it's an error this time around as well.

How many diapers does a sample pack contain? 2,10,12? I have no experience with ABU and the European website is fairly unclear, in my opinion.

Last edited:
Yeah the sample packs only contain 2 diapers

These little royal puppies really deserve a 2-tab version since they are Pampers Active Baby Dry on steroids.

Stretch sides like from magnifico would be shweeet

• Love
Reactions: PlastiBrain, BabyLink9, Deleted member 56273 and 1 other person
eddy200 said:
Stretch sides like from magnifico would be shweeet
(y)(y)

Yes, please. I was hoping the Magnifico would inspire other stretchy-sided ABDL diapers, but damn. It's been six years.

Reactions: Serendiapity, PlastiBrain, blaincorrous and 1 other person
A couple of other bambino diapers have those stretchy tapes. I agree, I wish more diapers had them, they're so baby feeling and snug. They have a plain white one with them, and also one that has chicks and eggs and stuff on it. I forget what it's called though.

Reactions: PlastiBrain
Back