ABU Little King

PaciL0ver said:
Ah, apparently they are now available for order on the US ABU website.

Not yet on the European one, wonder when they will be available in Europe. I could import from the US, but there would be extra costs involved.
Soon! I'd encourage you to wait just a little longer. 🙂

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: DLonly
Can't wait for a plastic-backed version of these two newcomers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: PlastiBrain and jamiejamie
DLonly said:
Now they are ready to order plus an additional other diaper - but only in US not in Europe - damn shipping costs are quite high :cry:
:cry::cry:

Thanks for the heads-up. I ordered samples of both.

Reactions: DLonly
BabyTweetyBird said:
Can't wait for a plastic-backed version of these two newcomers.

There are no plans to produce plastic backed versions of these diapers.

Which is not to say we won't ever produce another, just not using these designs.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Love
Reactions: PlastiBrain, mayhem, Diaperedlife13 and 4 others
Tried to order some samples but the website won't let me pay with paypal. 🤷‍♂️

Just ordered my sample pack!

Very cute diapers!!! 🥰 I ordered a sample of both of them.

GoSuperMarcus said:

Which is not to say we won't ever produce another, just not using these designs.

Thanks for the heads up.

It would be a nice idea, though :sneaky:

These naughty boys certainly deserve a 2-tab variant.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: PlastiBrain and TigerDL
GoSuperMarcus said:

When is the tape issue on the sdk’s gonna be fixed? I love the plastic on this version, nice and buttery soft just like the sdk v1!

GoSuperMarcus said:
Soon! I'd encourage you to wait just a little longer. 🙂
Any chance for us Canadians to get them soon via the Canadian website ?

I walked in to the ABU store in Everett , WA today and they didn't have Little Kings samples. They said they'll should have them in tomorrow.

Last edited:
tiboonti said:
Any chance for us Canadians to get them soon via the Canadian website ?
Yup, yup! I don't have an exact date for you unfortunately, but it ought to be sooner rather than later (weeks, not months).

Reactions: tiboonti and GermanDL
GoSuperMarcus said:
Yup, yup! I don't have an exact date for you unfortunately, but it ought to be sooner rather than later (weeks, not months).
Absolutely love the new designs revealed recently. They look like actual baby nappies! However I was a little disappointed that they didn't come in plastic backed. Any chance a similar design using positional printing (not necessarily these ones) will be produced at some point but plastic backed?

Reactions: wowser81, PlastiBrain, WillFord384 and 1 other person
SweetPrincess said:
Absolutely love the new designs revealed recently. They look like actual baby nappies! However I was a little disappointed that they didn't come in plastic backed. Any chance a similar design using positional printing (not necessarily these ones) will be produced at some point but plastic backed?

The honest answer is, I don't know. Only senior staff/art department staff have knowledge of WiP products, I'm neither!

Do I think it's likely? Yes!

I would gently encourage you to give a sample of these new products a try. As cloth disposable diapers go I think these are some of the best ever produced. I appreciate that probably doesn't mean much coming from an ABU employee though!

Last edited:
Reactions: wowser81, tails1234, TigerDL and 4 others
GoSuperMarcus said:
The honest answer is, I don't know. Only senior staff/art department staff have knowledge of WiP products, I'm neither!

Do I think it's likely? Yes!

I would gently encourage you to give a sample of these new products a try. As cloth disposable diapers go I think these are some of the best ever produced. I appreciate that probably doesn't mean much coming from an ABU employee though!

Not sure if you plan releasing a 2-tab version with big «hook 'n' loop» velcros. They would surely look pretty babyish.

• Love
Reactions: TigerDL, MeDisneyBaby, pampers4U and 1 other person
Wow 2022 seems to start as a pretty great year for our kind :)

Can't wait for these 2 diapers to be available in EU, i must have at least a try on them.
I waited more then 20 years for a Diaper that is so close to a Pampers....<3

Gj ABU, what took u so long? :D

@GoSuperMarcus :
Can u tell how big they will come?
Im tall, so sadly the biggest Kiddos where not big enough for me,
would be a disappointment, if i waited this long for diapers like these just to be to big to wear them.

Last edited:
You at ABU are doing an amazing job. There are always additional wishes, not everyone will like each and every design. One prefers plastic, one cloth, one tape, another one hook and loop.

But anyway I am absolutely convinced: the success with those diapers will prove that these are the best ABDL products on the market!

• Love
Reactions: PlastiBrain, eddy200, odd1inSyde and 7 others
GoSuperMarcus said:

Disappointing. The feeling of plastic is important to me. I have never liked any cottonfeel products.

Considering how much attention this product receives, the market for a plastic version has to be large enough. Reactions are mostly about the design, not the material.

Reactions: PlastiBrain, Jbo and Deleted member 56273
DLonly said:
You at ABU are doing an amazing job. There are always additional wishes, not everyone will like each and every design. One prefers plastic, one cloth, one tape, another one hook and loop.

But anyway I am absolutely convinced: the success with those diapers will prove that these are the best ABDL products on the market!
1000%

The way I see it is this, if I was a real LO, I would have no choice in the diapers that would be put on me. Thinking of it in this way has allowed me to enjoy many diapers that I otherwise would not have chosen myself. Most ab/dl diapers made in the last 5 years are vastly superior in performance to the first generation of ab/dl diapers. I can’t come close to maxing out most newer diapers with their 5000-6000+ ml capacities … just like a real LO most usually doesn’t come close to maxing out their huggies and pampers under most normal circumstances. Not all diapers fit me as good as megamax. Not all are as cute as these. Not everyone will agree, nor should they. I am thoroughly grateful for everyone’s differences in design preferences as it encourages the companies to create all these wonderful diapers. Before the 2000s era pampers existed we knew nothing of anything like this but then as time went on there were yet other designs and innovations, ab-dl diapers are following suit. If a certain feature of a newly released diaper doesn’t suit you something else will in the future. If you can’t find anything you like at all in the current offerings than you might be unappeasable and/or a cranky-butt and need your bottom smacked. 😅

Last edited:
Reactions: Serendiapity, TigerDL, DLonly and 2 others
Back