Status
Not open for further replies.

babyemo

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover,
20 for $40 is not cheaper

they look kinda cheap, depends quality

if i wanted such, id go and buy the roll of tape from Ebay and paste it to a depend

no wetness indicator, which is good, but whatever

Flanders

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Right now I do not want anything that has to be orderd online, But thinks for the info.

Corri

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Incontinent, Carer
Wow. those look cheap as shit.

Tigger

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
what is it that people don't like about wetness indicators?

Lizzie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Yeah I like the wetness indicator...

Role
Private
Wetness indicators remove the babyish aspect from the diaper.

Of course, baby diapers don't have them because the parents check their kids diapers every so often, plus the baby doesn't know the difference. So wetness indicators on baby diapers are useless.

Considering adult diapers are made for people with incontinence, they use wetness indicators to determine, well, if they are wet or not.

Tigger

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Baby nappies do have wetness indicators though, I've seen plenty of brands that do. They are more like little pictures and whatnot on the nappy though, not a line going down it. Even still though, if a wetness indicator takes away the babyishness (is that a word? rofl) it doesn't last long anyway, I mean, it smudges off when you pee in it and it doesn't actually stay there LOL.

AlexRianSabaw

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur, Little, Carer
Those diapers pictured there look awfully expensive, very thin and flimsy and prone to leakage.

I love how it advertises "The Most Realistic Big Kid Printed Diaper" Most big kids won't be looking at prints! We just wear our underwear over our diaper. :p

If you're gonna get a novelty diaper with prints on the taping panel. Go for the Bambinos, they hold a lot of wettings before they leak, they swell up nice and make you waddle when you're wet. Also, the tapes don't come apart, even if you wear it while sleeping with no pants on. They are very good quality diapers. Slightly more absorbent than the Secure Xplus. *nodnods*

Though, I might get a sample of these AB Universe ones, just to see. They are very cute looking.

HuskyRye

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Sissy
I agree with alexrian on this one, in that pretty much the Bambino diaper is the best AB/DL diaper on the market. But, I may too, order a sample pack just to have some fun, and put them up to the test myself. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.