ABU Credit Card Charge - Anyone here ordered from them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Virtual_Gravity_27

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Mmmkay, so my mom lets me use her credit card to buy stuff online, as long as I reimburse her for the charge.

Question:
I am considering ordering the new Cushies or whatever, but
What does the charge show up as on the statement?

If someone could tell me that would be great.

I just don't really want the website showing up, like "abuniverse",
or worse, "Adult Baby Universe" (ughhh).

If it shows a simple company name that would be great :)

And yes, I'm aware the company has a sucky customer service history. I would just hope that I get my package.

Help?

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Incontinent
You have to remember though.... basically whatever they put on the statement is most likely able to be googled search. So I would be careful if you don't want her knowing what website you are ordering from. So if your mom is not nosy that is a start. If so you may want to think about getting a prepaid credit card. Just some ideas.

Fudgebunny

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
or what about paypal? most places takes that for payment. and only you will have access to the account info

Kokuei

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Carer
or what about paypal? most places takes that for payment. and only you will have access to the account info

ABU dosent accept paypal. if they did they would have been blacklisted a LONG time ago from people fileing claims against them

angelabauer

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
The first time I ordered from ABU in February 2008 they only took PayPal. Right away I needed a second case to be shipped to a friend. hat time ABU directly charged my credit card.

On all my subsequent orders from ABU I have used my credit card without any problems. The company name on the paperwork could be any incontinence or home health supplier. Of course I have been an adult many years so nobody else audits that particular credit cart account.

Status
Not open for further replies.