The Padded Prince
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Well, I guess ABU was holding out on us. Not only are Little Kings available for order in the US, they’ve graced us with a second new diaper: AlphaGatorZ. Personally, I’m feeling these. These might be my new favorite diapers design-wise.D6BC4808-ACBD-47B4-8BE7-3437DA6B413D.jpeg18506A8C-106E-404E-B3C7-521F8C400714.jpeg5D63E8EB-1717-42BA-AFFC-97B3104A7320.jpegC5489B32-8362-49CB-A81A-7E06377A1CBC.jpeg657233B8-AE7F-4AA9-9568-29DF8C07B180.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: HeythereitsMax, nezquic66, BeTrue and 14 others
hope these come to Canada

Someone on a different forum postulated that ABU may have been waiting for someone’s patent to expire on 1/1 before releasing these to the States.

• Wow
Reactions: TigerDL
Just ordered my sample of these and the Little Kings along with some cloth backed Cushies and Pre Skools. Looking forward to them getting here.

Oh my god. Need.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 56273 and hanzertas
OMG!!! Those are the cutest diapers ever!!!

Wow. The color scheme reminds me of the Pampers Cruisers.

Reactions: Scott729
They look cute!

Kindly hope for a plastic-backed version as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: SquishyLittle, FriendlyBear, Khaymen and 4 others
jamiejamie said:
Wow. The color scheme reminds me of the Pampers Cruisers.

They look pretty close.

Reactions: jamiejamie
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: Lightstreak2553, littledreamers333, JWolf and 3 others
Easily my favourite designs from them to date!

Abu in canada in two weeks i was told,
also they are friken adorable, will totally start buying more from abu :)

too bad we cant get the 80 cases anymore i loved this about abu that others did not offer huge amount at once

Last edited:
Though I had hoped for a plastic-backed edition of the AlphaGators I just hold my breath as @GoSuperMarcus told me ABU has no plans to release them with a crinkly plastic outer cover. But a 2 tab variant would be cool.

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: FriendlyBear, PlastiBrain and BabyLink9
I like the 3 in front, like their a baby diaper size 3.

Reactions: Scott729
BabyTweetyBird said:
Though I had hoped for a plastic-backed edition of the AlphaGators I just hold my breath as @GoSuperMarcus told me ABU has no plans to release them with a crinkly plastic outer cover. But a 2 tab variant would be cool.
Very bold move
breaking news: company selling a version of a product don't want the money an altered version would bring in!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
WE
PP (and more)

• Wow
  • Thinking
Reactions: PlastiBrain and Deleted member 56273
I prefer plastic backed but I'll buy them because the print looks so amazing.

Today for me was amazing ABU releases two new diapers and my limited edition Fallout New Vegas Yes Man Securitron finally came

I mean…
1642214634131.jpeg
They’re pretty much a dead-ringer for the 06-09 Cruisers, obviously altered to avoid copyright infringement. I know people are excited about Little Kings, which I am too, but the AlphaGatorZ hit just a little bit harder for me.

• Love
Reactions: Jayden123, dl015, odd1inSyde and 2 others
PaddedBrony said:
I mean…
View attachment 69980
They’re pretty much a dead-ringer for the 06-09 Cruisers, obviously altered to avoid copyright infringement. I know people are excited about Little Kings, which I am too, but the AlphaGatorZ hit just a little bit harder for me.
This makes sense to me, because in their description for the Little Kings they acknowledge that they were designed based on Japanese diapers, to trigger their nostalgia. The AlphaGatorZ, then, were likely designed with American diapers (Pampers Cruisers) in mind, which is what some of us grew up with (as in saw in potentially our teens, when we could possibly squeeze into a size 7 and were old enough to know we liked diapers and go out and buy them ourselves. I don’t think the kids who wore those diapers as babys are old enough to be on this site yet…) or saw little siblings wear or commercials or… you get the gist.

Seeing these AlphaGatorZs I was immediately hit with that nostalgia; their design certainly worked. I’d love to get some of these (and the Little Kings, because they’re cute too)!! Can’t wait!

Reactions: WillFord384 and Nowididit
WeakEndPartyPerson said:
Very bold move
breaking news: company selling a version of a product don't want the money an altered version would bring in!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
WE
PP (and more)
We'd love to offer alternative versions of existing products, be it cloth/plastic, 2 tape or 4 tape, but we've now got over a dozen diapers in our store each with a minimum of 3 sizes. We've got to balance what we release with space pallets of stock take up.

Rest assured, plastic backed diapers aren't going away, it's just not for Little Kings or GatorZ right now.

Last edited:
Reactions: dl015, hanzertas, tails1234 and 3 others
Back