Absorbency Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

PCPilot

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello!

I have been getting Mrs. Pilot more involved with diapers over the past few years. She is comfortable with and enjoys it from time to time, but she does have a thing about making a "mess", specifically leaking. I consider the odd puddle or wet spot some fun collateral damage but it seems to be a limit for her right now.

Currently, she uses a Large Bambino Bianco with a quadro stuffer, coupled with some plastic pants. That seems to work well for one good pee but not the second. I know that each diaper has its limits, but she's triggered what little of an engineer there is in my brain to find a solution.

Right now we're going to experiment with the Tena Slip Maxi as well as the Large 24/7s. Should I consider the tighty whities or the all-white from ABU? She's not really an AB so design is a limitation. I just want a way for my special someone to climb on top and let loose without worry. ;)

Thanks in advance!

Really the best way to avoid leaks is to change more often! So you need to change your 'lil copilot more frequently! (and make sure you're using a thick absorbent diaper!)

bambinod said:
Really the best way to avoid leaks is to change more often! So you need to change your 'lil copilot more frequently! (and make sure you're using a thick absorbent diaper!)

You're probably right, but that means that she is too. I can't concede that easily! :)

I have a little bit of experimentation in my future. Thanks!

I wear large Bellissimos (waist 30-32") with high rise plastic pants. I fold a length of 6 paper towels in half lengthwise and in thirds width wise and wrap them around my legs between the plastic pants and the diaper. Any leaks past the diaper is caught in the paper towels.

Update - looks like a Large 24/7 is up to the task. :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back