Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
How absorbant is the Pampers cruizers 5-6-7? And how absorbant is the drynites 4-7? How absorbant is Huggies pullups?

CookieMonstah

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
How absorbant is the Pampers cruizers 5-6-7? And how absorbant is the drynites 4-7? How absorbant is Huggies pullups?

Hi, I see you're from the UK, like me, in the UK we don't have Pampers Cruisers we have something called Active Fit and they only go up to size 6 or 6+ (the plus is absorbency) they are fairly good but one big adult sized wetting and they may leak, drynites 4-7 would probably be a little better but then again it's a smaller size and only for children so size 8-15 would be better. As for Huggies pullups they are for very and I mean very small wettings as these are just for toddlers who occasionally have accidents.

MickeyM

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
Pampers baby dry 6 have the best absorbency from my experience.

Angelic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Really they Are not absorbant for Even 1 wetting. I am working in getting them more absorbant should i get a Tena slip Or a Heavy sanitary Towel and put tissue under the Pad to make them more practical?

CookieMonstah

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Really they Are not absorbant for Even 1 wetting. I am working in getting them more absorbant should i get a Tena slip Or a Heavy sanitary Towel and put tissue under the Pad to make them more practical?

I did say they're only good for one adult sized wetting, smaller ones are good and it will last longer

Status
Not open for further replies.