Lazy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
How are they? My last thread regarding Attends came to a quick conclusion:

They suck and all the good things I heard about Attends were before I could buy them, which was before the Paper-Pak buyout *sigh*.

Now i'm looking at the Abena Abri-Form Extra, which are currently backordered @ XPMedical currently ;_;.

How are they? Any pictures?

Lazy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
http://www.adisc.org/forum/diaper-talk/13380-abena-extra-my-review.html#post242605 See thiso thread. I did a review of them right after I got them. Hope you like :)

Aww! You have a cute doggy! :3

Okay now umm, how do these fare vs. the Bambinos? How many wettings do they take? How comfortable are they?

I've used the X-Plus from Abena but i'm wondering how much of a downgrade these are from the X-Pluses. Do they have a waistband?

Also did you have any pictures of them? I REALLY need pictures, Google only finds the little drawing.

thedlguy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Aww! You have a cute doggy! :3

Okay now umm, how do these fare vs. the Bambinos? How many wettings do they take? How comfortable are they?

I've used the X-Plus from Abena but i'm wondering how much of a downgrade these are from the X-Pluses. Do they have a waistband?

Also did you have any pictures of them? I REALLY need pictures, Google only finds the little drawing.

I've never tried the Bambinos :(

The Extra's to me hold almost as much as the x-plus, but they are thinner like the supers. The have a waist band in the back only :(

I dont have any pics of them cause all I have is my camera phone :( But I know that on DB there are some people on there that have pics in them, if your a member on there, I will be happy to PM you with one of the members that has pics in an extra

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
the extra's dont hold as much as the x-plus. they are less bulkier, the tapes are the same, the waist band in the back helps a bit. the stuffing doesn't extend out the sides as much as the x-plus. it is a cheaper diaper money wise. it's all i have been wearing latly since the x-plus are more absorbent i sometimes can't fill it before the stuffing starts to fall down. they are as conferable as the x-plus are but can';t hold as much as them. (according to the one website i order them from they hold 20 OZ less then the x-plus.

Adult Diapers, Plastic Pants, Vinyl Pants, Incontinence Products/Supplies | B4NS.com is where i get mine from and they have a pic of them there, you can also look at the bambinos there along with x-plus and other abena diapers.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I love the Extras. They are thick and comfortable without being super-bulk like the X-plus. Great for daytime or when you are out in public. Good price too!

I'm going to be ordering another case from XP when I get paid this week.

Role
  1. Private
Like the other Abri-Form diapers within that product range, the absorbent material tends to clump together after wearing for too long, regardless of whether it's wet or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.