• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

about time i decided to bother signing up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Applejack

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
my name is ryan
i live in north carolina and i am 15
i am going into 11th grade

Applejack

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
actually i didnt skip a grade but i started early.
there are only 5 people in my grade at my high school that are younger than me but i will turn 16 like 3 days before school starts

TheWolfEmperor

Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Still, that's pretty cool. That means you'll be seventeen when you graduate, assuming you don't get held back.

Cushiebabe

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
back when I was teen baby (like six thousand years ago) there was no ADISC or much internet sites either..I am glad you now have a community where you can con fab about your Babyside and Diaper sci...good luck!:hug:

Applejack

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
back when I was teen baby (like six thousand years ago) there was no ADISC or much internet sites either..I am glad you now have a community where you can con fab about your Babyside and Diaper sci...good luck!:hug:

have you ever heard of abdlplay? it closed down or got sold or something and i was a part of that for a few years. i only just now got around to joining this site. it seems to be set up the same but it is just more popular.

- - - Updated - - -

what are some of your other intrest non tb dl

i am into remote control things like cars, boats, and airplanes. i also have some trains.
i race go karts

Status
Not open for further replies.