• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

About Myself

AquaticDiapers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Hi! I've been to this website occaisonally, but it looks like I'm taking a step further in instead of just lurking.

My nome de guerre is Sam, and I'm a political science student, though that's changing. Turns out I didn't like it, and I was missing out on what I had always had an interest in anyways- machines, electronics, and anything generally "complicated." I've always liked puzzles and building things, especially when they're functional! So, I'm switching majors to heavy equipment maintenance. Alongside that, I'm also going to be switching my minor (sociology) to unmanned maritime systems- how to build and pilot submarines, basically. Personality-wise, I'm extremely driven and optimistic. There's no such thing as failure, just attempts.

I've been interested in diapers and regression sort of stuff since as long as I can remember. I've always had a lot of personal responsibility in my life, and being able to temporarily unshoulder that burden is very appealing. Combine that with some history of seeing my baby sister get more attention than me, and a back injury that caused me to have some bladder issues up into about middle school (nasty baseball accident,) and I've ended up with a bit of a perfect history for creating someone who likes diapers for a lot of different reasons! They appeal to me for emotional comfort, as a social security blanket even if I don't have any problems anymore, and as something that's generally comfy. When you're out working all day, there's not much that's more comfortable than having a nice bath, and then not worrying about anything for the evening, even the bathroom. I love stories, talking about my interests with likeminded people, and exploring the concept.

I'm an interesting person, I think. In my personal life, I love building and designing things. I've been into graphic design and visual effects for a while now, with a focus on lighting, set design, and camerawork, and a secondary focus in hard surface modelling for mechanical engineering purposes- I like to make things more efficient. I have a habit of looking at things and thinking to myself, "I could make that better," and usually, I have pretty good luck with it. Changing my major to have a formal education in circuity, machining, engines, et cetera, will be very helpful in that pursuit. Starting a diaper business is just one thing- I've got big ambitions in life, and I intend to hound them. I love reading and learning, and making art. I speak English and French, and starting this summer, I'm going to be taking a course to start learning Arabic. I've been practicing on the piano for about a year now, but haven't made much progress. I've been competitively swimming for fifteen years now, and have been doing competitive archery for about six, and am very good at both and proud of it. I like videogames, too, and end up playing them when I'm too tired for anything else or want to veg out. I was in the boy scouts for a long time until I decided it was a bit too traditional for me, but I picked up a lot of skills that I stay up on today. I love camping, hiking, exploring, and the outdoors in general. I've had the time of my life just spending all day digging a deep hole, lol.

I'm as interested in regression and care giving as the next person here, but that's not the primary reason why I've decided to become more active. I'm doing some preliminary research into launching a diaper and abdl-oriented merchandise company. I'm currently looking at some manufacturers and seeing about self-manufacturing, and am putting together a business plan and line of products- diapers, clothing, home and kitchen products, et cetera. In all likelihood it won't go anywhere, but I'm going to make an attempt and see where it takes me. As long as nothing is rocky, I'll be sharing designs and progress here, and hope to receive feedback and ideas on what people would like to see become real. At the moment, there's this sort of triangle in diapers where you have to choose between functionality, price, and design. Megamaxes are quite sturdy, but also plain. Crinklz absorb a lot, but have a cheap construction. Abuniverse has cute designs, but aren't quite leaders in leak protection. I'd like to investigate how realistic collapsing that triangle is!

I think that covers the four questions pretty well. Maybe it was too much? I write a lot. Thanks for reading if you did, and I hope to have a good time here!

Reactions: Abdlhero, PNW509Little, LaLoneDigi and 1 other person
Hello and welcome from the Netherlands. Maybe you could improve diaper/nappy design. That would be really appreciated by the community here. Enjoy your time here.

Reactions: AquaticDiapers and Edgewater
If you are using some kind of student loan, you really want to get honest about a solid career that is going to pay those huge costs back. Heavy equipment maintenance is a good choice for a minor, but why not look at engineering as your major? You clearly have the mind for it! Dump the games for several years and max your grade point average. Work really hard during your early years and get that loan paid off and you will me miles head of what others are doing.

With that all said; Welcome and be Welcomed to the Wonderful World of ADISC! A truly unique place as near everyone here is wearing a diaper!
Enjoy!!

Reactions: AquaticDiapers
Welcome to the community officially and great intro on yourself!

Reactions: AquaticDiapers
Edgewater said:
If you are using some kind of student loan, you really want to get honest about a solid career that is going to pay those huge costs back. Heavy equipment maintenance is a good choice for a minor, but why not look at engineering as your major? You clearly have the mind for it! Dump the games for several years and max your grade point average. Work really hard during your early years and get that loan paid off and you will me miles head of what others are doing.

With that all said; Welcome and be Welcomed to the Wonderful World of ADISC! A truly unique place as near everyone here is wearing a diaper!
Enjoy!!
I think we're on the same page! I got invited to the program for free- they're going to pay for all of my equipment for the course, and then I get to keep it when I'm done.

Money-wise, I'm taking an electric lineman class for a semester- they'll get me certified and everything, and the salary starts out nicely enough to pay off the student loans I have now within a year.

I've got a friend I'm going to be moving in with, and we're both interested in pooling our resources for these sorts of projects, so hopefully we'll be able to self fund starting things up.

Thanks for the warm welcome!

• Love
Reactions: Edgewater
Welcome

Reactions: Edgewater and AquaticDiapers
Welcome to ADISC. Great intro and I like your username.

Reactions: Edgewater and AquaticDiapers
Back