• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

About me

Status
Not open for further replies.

LilGuyLilDreams

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Other
Hello, Im a fairly introverted person into photography and drawing. I am going to college soon to study zoology and love anything to do with animals

Im here to discuss and read from other people interested in diapers and ageplay discretely

Im an outdoorsy type, Im happier deep in the mountains with no signal than I am sitting at home playing a videogame. I love wildlife and am sort of getting into botany. Love kayaking, fishing, hiking etc
Career wise as stated above I am pursuing zoology

Out of this site, I just want to hear and see from, as well as discuss with other like minded people comfortably.

Reactions: lilbabyjooce and Cottontail
Hi and welcome to the Adisc community.😊

Welcome aboard, @LilGuyLilDreams, and thanks for a nice intro. I just had a week of (almost) no internet thanks to a faulty cable between our dish and router. On the one hand it was something of a mess, as I work from home and depend on a connection for that. On the other it was somewhat refreshing. Family and I dug out the board games, I went on a lot of long walks (fortunately the weather's been conducive), and we actually watched DVDs. Imagine! No streaming! :)

It could be said that I'm in the older crowd here. I have an 18-year-old daughter who starts college in the fall. Also an animal lover, she's planning on majoring in marine biology. We live in the islands of northwest Washington, so we're in the right place for that. Will you be moving away to go to college, or staying (near) where you are? In any case, I hope it's an amazing experience.

And I hope you find this place fun and supportive!

Last edited:
Cottontail said:
Welcome aboard, @LilGuyLilDreams, and thanks for a nice intro. I just had a week of (almost) no internet thanks to a faulty cable between our dish and router. On the one hand it was something of a mess, as I work from home and depend on a connection for that. On the other it was somewhat refreshing. Family and I dug out the board games, I went on a lot of long walks (fortunately the weather's been conducive), and we actually watched DVDs. Imagine! No streaming! :)

It could be said that I'm in the older crowd here. I have an 18-year-old daughter who starts college in the fall. Also an animal lover, she's planning on majoring in marine biology. We live in the islands of northwest Washington, so we're in the right place for that. Will you be moving away to go to college, or staying (near) where you are? In any case, I hope it's an amazing experience.

And I hope you find this place fun and supportive!
Near for college than hopefully moving away.

Welcome

LilGuyLilDreams said:
Hello, Im a fairly introverted person into photography and drawing. I am going to college soon to study zoology and love anything to do with animals

Im here to discuss and read from other people interested in diapers and ageplay discretely

Im an outdoorsy type, Im happier deep in the mountains with no signal than I am sitting at home playing a videogame. I love wildlife and am sort of getting into botany. Love kayaking, fishing, hiking etc
Career wise as stated above I am pursuing zoology

Out of this site, I just want to hear and see from, as well as discuss with other like minded people comfortably.
Hello and welcome here

Welcome from the Netherlands.

Reactions: warmfeeling
Welcome! I actually took a zoology class a couple semesters ago. Currently taking botany

Reactions: LilGuyLilDreams
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back