• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

About me

Babydonny1966

Life is good
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Hi my name is Don and I'm a 57 year old adult baby. I wear diapers 24/7, and not for medical reasons, I like wearing them. I also enjoy baby bottles, pacifiers, wearing adult baby clothing. I also enjoy talking to and meeting new people and making new friends. When it comes to making friends, I'm not picky about age or looks. I like to meet people of all types and all ages. I don't really like to talk about sex as to me sex is personal, nor do I like to talk about hooking up, it's just not my style. I do enjoy talking to people from all over, and learning about different cultures. If there's anything else you would like to know about me, just ask.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: LaLoneDigi, Edgewater and Magicalgirl101
Welcome! Im 22 and bowel IC 😄

Last edited:
Reactions: Edgewater
Thanks for the welcome looking forward to talking in the future.

Babydonny1966 said:
Thanks for the welcome looking forward to talking in the future.
Ur welcome!

Babydonny1966 said:
Hi my name is Don and I'm a 57 year old adult baby. I wear diapers 24/7, and not for medical reasons, I like wearing them. I also enjoy baby bottles, pacifiers, wearing adult baby clothing. I also enjoy talking to and meeting new people and making new friends. When it comes to making friends, I'm not picky about age or looks. I like to meet people of all types and all ages. I don't really like to talk about sex as to me sex is personal, nor do I like to talk about hooking up, it's just not my style. I do enjoy talking to people from all over, and learning about different cultures. If there's anything else you would like to know about me, just ask.
Hi Don, welcome here, hope you have fun 😁👍🏻

Thank you for the welcome and maybe we can talk another time I'm kind of busy at the moment and I would love to speak with you further.

Welcome Don

welcomed and be welcomed to the world of ADISC and wonderful place as near everyone wears diapers!
Enjoy!

Thank you for the welcome and hopefully we can talk at another time but I am here to make friends. I will be trying to get back to everybody who has sent me a welcome over the next few days and you are on my list and thank you again.

Welcome! I'm sure you'll have no problem finding lots of great ppl to talk to here. Hope you enjoy it here as much as I have!

Welcome

Back