About IRC Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Target

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I was thinking if it is possible to put, at the end of Topic Message of IRC chat, a short message that tell us if it's somebody's birthday, as happened in the past.
I remember, month ago, there was a message like " Happy Birthday to xxxxx" if was xxxxx birthday.

It could be nice.

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Interesting thought, though the vast majority of users here don't get on the IRC channel, and so it would be a lot of extra traffic to the channel.

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
It was set in the topic. But now it's +t and only chanops can change the topic so chanops have to do it unless Moo unsets mode t.

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
*would much prefer someone made a thread specifically for him*

Hint, hint. :p
Indeed.

Also, take a look at my hypothesis.
Code:
Happy birthday, DiaperMaster. Happy birthday, superab123. Happy birthday, wetdiaperteenlol. Happy birthday, happybirthday. Happy birthday, Tyjdkss. Happy birthday, edjiERROR CODE 1253 PLEASE RE-LOG IN
TOO MANY PARAMETERS ON FUNCTION B
TERMINATING THE PROCESS
PROCESS TERMINATED
Okay, maybe that was exaggerated, but:
1) Only a few members chat on the IRC and most others probably won't even see that message;
2) With all the new members, it would be hard to make without flooding the chatroom;
3) Some members don't even go on the forum and it would be pointless to wish them a happy birthday, especially (again) with the ever growing number of members.

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Of course only for regulars of IRC. So it wont be too many people to do for. 20 - 25 at most but no more.

Status
Not open for further replies.