• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Ability to sleep in diapers?

Can you sleep while Diapered?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Diaper Lover
Can you, or not, explain why. :detective3

I can, sure, you get erections every 2 1/2 seconds if you are a DL and / or it is wet, however eventually you get through that, I just ignore it and sleep.

Ace

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I've been sleeping in diapers for a while now, at the beginning I was aware of it and it made it somewhat difficult to get to sleep, now I don't even think about it, it's kind of second nature now.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Ditto to MadMike! Years ago I would have trouble getting to sleep, because that was all I could think about. But now the whole thing is very comforting. A couple of times I have woken in the middle of the night to find myself using them so to speak. Oh pure ecstasy.

paddedhawk

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I sleep just fine unless the diaper is wet, then its a different story.

teddy564339

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
I can sleep in diapers, but I find them uncomfortable. Not because I keep getting an erection...but just because I sweat a lot in them and I start getting hot.

I do, however, sleep cuddling my teddy in my arms every night. ;)

BromeTeks

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
I can sleep quite well in diapers. It's extra cushiness around that area.

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
I was alittle difficult the first night I tried sleeping in diapers but from the second night on it was easy.

Shupie

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
I can sleep in diapers! It's so very comfy. But I'm a girl...so I don't really have any problems some guys might have, I guess..xD

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I said No, I just have trouble falling asleep anyway, always did since I was a kid, the diaper just makes it worse, last night I had to take the diaper off about 3 am, I needed some sleep.

Nam Repaid

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I sleep better in diapers! My shrink might say it takes me back to a time when me parents cared for me, before they expected me to repay them... I just think they feel right!

Nam

Whoo Hoo! 200 posts!

Role
Diaper Lover
I always wondered it would be like to be a girl sleeping in diapers, but I'll never find out and I suppose I want to keep it that way.

goodnitesgirl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Yeah I can sleep in them but I have worn them for bedwetting forever so its second nature to me :)

G

gamebaby

Yea its not that hard. I just ignore my erection thinking of it as just another part of my body.

Role
Other
I have no problems, but when I started wearing that was the only time it was "safe" to wear them.

AnonKiba

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, Little
i love sleeping diapers i've actually started to sleep in them every night except friday and Saturday night's ( those are the night my parents will be home when i wake up)

Lorica

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Can you, or not, explain why. :detective3

I can, sure, you get erections every 2 1/2 seconds if you are a DL and / or it is wet, however eventually you get through that, I just ignore it and sleep.
Just keep doing it on a consistent basis.

Part of it is desensitization. If you can wear 24/7 for a couple of days you'll be able to change into a diaper and fall off to sleep no problems. I actually feel strange when I sleep without one on now.

isaactheman

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
yes but it takes a minute becuase the whole "I'm Gonna get caght if anyone walks in" thing slams into my head lol

Status
Not open for further replies.