Aberrantly Me - That's It, the Honeymoon Period is Over. I don't like myself again.

I'm seeing my psychologist tomorrow. I hope you have someone whom you can talk to. Life can be difficult under the best of circumstances. For me, I always feel better when I'm around others rather than when I'm home and alone.

dogboy said:
I'm seeing my psychologist tomorrow. I hope you have someone whom you can talk to. Life can be difficult under the best of circumstances. For me, I always feel better when I'm around others rather than when I'm home and alone.

I'm glad you have someone to talk to. My spouse has always been my sounding board with everything in life, but I don't want to burden her with this all the time. I feel like I can only give her a little bit of this at a time. You, my ABDL community, and my blog have become my sounding board. I am able to talk out some of what I am experiencing. I just posted yesterday on my blog about friends, and all the ABDLs walking around that we don't know. Check it out --> Friends I may never know

I read your blog and I agree that you can't constantly bombard your wife with every diaper thought, mental image or whatever we feel and talk about. My wife was quite understanding and accepting but I was careful to not push it too much for several reasons. One was the obvious, that I didn't want to ruin a good thing but the other was a little more psychological in depth. She had the image of me, the one I gave her when we were dating and first married and she didn't want to lose that person. Diapers and regression takes one's personality in a different direction so I had to assure her I was the same person she married. That person was a musician, a weight lifter and someone who raced two cars on the track. You get the picture.

For me, I don't have much desire for others to know I enjoy diapers and regression, but it is a part of who I am, a part that no one else sees. I think that's why I was thrilled that my wife did see that part of me and sometimes played into it. It made me feel genuinely "little" when I was diapered and regressing.

dogboy said:
I read your blog and I agree that you can't constantly bombard your wife with every diaper thought, mental image or whatever we feel and talk about. My wife was quite understanding and accepting but I was careful to not push it too much for several reasons. One was the obvious, that I didn't want to ruin a good thing but the other was a little more psychological in depth. She had the image of me, the one I gave her when we were dating and first married and she didn't want to lose that person. Diapers and regression takes one's personality in a different direction so I had to assure her I was the same person she married. That person was a musician, a weight lifter and someone who raced two cars on the track. You get the picture.

For me, I don't have much desire for others to know I enjoy diapers and regression, but it is a part of who I am, a part that no one else sees. I think that's why I was thrilled that my wife did see that part of me and sometimes played into it. It made me feel genuinely "little" when I was diapered and regressing.

I await that day when she plays into it. Until then, I'm ecstatic with the progress we have made together.

Back