Abenas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

diaperedteenager

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I just ordered a sample pack of medium Abenas, can't wait for them to get here, got 2 supers and 2 xpluses. Just thought I'd share.

spddan

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Other
Congrats! This is the next brand I'm looking into. Think I'll give this a try myself. Enjoy the samples.

Angusmac

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Private
You're going to love them! I remember way back when I ordered my first...next to Bambinos, it's the only brand I like.

-Gus

Rational

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Fantastic! I love mine with passion. Best diaper i got yet. You should find them pretty satisfactory.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Abena X-plus is one of my favorite diapers of all time. Just be sure that when your wearing one keep it on as long as possible since that thing holds a lot.

DLChris

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Other
If you want the best deals on Abena products buy them from drugstore.com. They have really good sale prices on them and you get free shipping after you spend $25. I actually just got another package of them today.

Angusmac

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Private
Abena X-plus is one of my favorite diapers of all time. Just be sure that when your wearing one keep it on as long as possible since that thing holds a lot.

If you're ordering from xpmedical, be sure to get a sample pack of the Abena Abr-let Maxi boosters...put one of those in your abean and you can wear it for a long long long long time!

-Gus

Status
Not open for further replies.