Not open for further replies.

Serendiapity

Still Kovy
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
The ultimate best-of-the-best diaper poll: Which do you prefer? Abena or Bambino?
This summer I will try to order Bambinos, but I'd like to see the opinion of the people of ADISC.
Woo-hoo! 175 threads! Next up: 200! :D

Last edited:

Wegs

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Unfortunately, I haven't tried either of them. Hopefully that will change when I get a car/personal credit card.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
I haven't tried either, so I can't say for sure, but I've seen pictures and read about each. I think I would prefer Bambino because of it's design. I don't think I need the best amount of absorbency in my case, but I'd much rather have something created toward *B/DLs with cute designs AND good fitting (as opposed to baby diapers with designs).

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
After being a long-time Abena X-plus user I must say that I prefer Bambino as long as they keep their current prices. The Bambinos are infinitely more comfortable and absorb better too. I can put on a dry Bambino before work and not have to change until I get home. I couldn't do that with an Abena X-plus.

bobbyjeff

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
After being a long-time Abena X-plus user I must say that I prefer Bambino as long as they keep their current prices. The Bambinos are infinitely more comfortable and absorb better too. I can put on a dry Bambino before work and not have to change until I get home. I couldn't do that with an Abena X-plus.

While i have yet to try bambinos, i dont think i could do that. Between morning coffee and a tea or soda at lunch, im usually waddling by midday and need a pit stop. Even if it can hold it, its eight pounds per gallon of water and that starts to get uncomfortable.

Rheeer

Est. Contributor
Role
Having tried both, I definitely vote for Bambino. They're more comfortable, made of softer plastic, more babyish, and seem to absorb better (though I did exceed the capabilities of one the other day and was NOT pleased). I was very loyal to Abena for probably 3 years, so my decision doesn't come easily or without a lot of thought.

Nicky

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
This was tough but i ultimately went with the Bambino. I would say personally....the Bambino's dont hold quite as much, but they are much more comfortable and the tapes are 100x better.

To compensate, I always use an Abena "maxi let" Stuffer inside, making it pretty ideal for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.