• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Abena VS Bambino

Which of these do you prefer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kovy

is back, baby!
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
The ultimate best-of-the-best diaper poll: Which do you prefer? Abena or Bambino?
This summer I will try to order Bambinos, but I'd like to see the opinion of the people of ADISC.

Last edited:

Wegs

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Unfortunately, I haven't tried either of them. Hopefully that will change when I get a car/personal credit card.

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
I haven't tried either, so I can't say for sure, but I've seen pictures and read about each. I think I would prefer Bambino because of it's design. I don't think I need the best amount of absorbency in my case, but I'd much rather have something created toward *B/DLs with cute designs AND good fitting (as opposed to baby diapers with designs).

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
After being a long-time Abena X-plus user I must say that I prefer Bambino as long as they keep their current prices. The Bambinos are infinitely more comfortable and absorb better too. I can put on a dry Bambino before work and not have to change until I get home. I couldn't do that with an Abena X-plus.

bobbyjeff

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
After being a long-time Abena X-plus user I must say that I prefer Bambino as long as they keep their current prices. The Bambinos are infinitely more comfortable and absorb better too. I can put on a dry Bambino before work and not have to change until I get home. I couldn't do that with an Abena X-plus.
While i have yet to try bambinos, i dont think i could do that. Between morning coffee and a tea or soda at lunch, im usually waddling by midday and need a pit stop. Even if it can hold it, its eight pounds per gallon of water and that starts to get uncomfortable.

Rheeer

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy, Carer
Having tried both, I definitely vote for Bambino. They're more comfortable, made of softer plastic, more babyish, and seem to absorb better (though I did exceed the capabilities of one the other day and was NOT pleased). I was very loyal to Abena for probably 3 years, so my decision doesn't come easily or without a lot of thought.

Nicky

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
This was tough but i ultimately went with the Bambino. I would say personally....the Bambino's dont hold quite as much, but they are much more comfortable and the tapes are 100x better.

To compensate, I always use an Abena "maxi let" Stuffer inside, making it pretty ideal for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.