abena paypal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

diaperedteenager

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I tired, all it says is... Your order totals $9.92. To process this order using Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover,

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
XPMedical FAQ said:
Do you accept PayPal?
Yes, we gladly accept PayPal payments. To pay by PayPal you must have a PayPal account. Please follow these steps to make sure your order is processed accurately:
1) Use the online shopping cart to pick your items.
2) View the items in your cart, then click "proceed to checkout" at the bottom of the page.
3) In a new window, go to www.paypal.com and login to your PayPal account. Click on "Send Money"
4) Copy the order details from the top of the XP Medical secure payment page and paste them in the "Notes" section of the PayPal "send payment" page. This will ensure that the correct shipping and tax are applied. If it looks a little messy, don't worry, we can read it on this end.
5) Enter the total amount in the payment box.
6) Send the payment to [email protected]

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

angelabauer

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
On 3 August there were significant technical problems with PayPal. This could have affected XP Medical as it did all merchants accepting PayPal. According to news reports the problems have been solved now.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
By the off chance do you have a link to that?

I always like to see the full story instead of a few lines that someone heard from someone heard from someone.

angelabauer

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
By the off chance do you have a link to that?

I always like to see the full story instead of a few lines that someone heard from someone heard from someone.

How about CNN, MSNBC, CBS, Fox and so on?

Coops

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
b4ns I have found i sgreat in canada for me, takes paypal, no shipping charges and fast discreet delivery.

they have a place they ship from in the US as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.