What site is there that sells Abena Extras, but that I can order them via paypal?
XPMedical FAQ said:Do you accept PayPal?
Yes, we gladly accept PayPal payments. To pay by PayPal you must have a PayPal account. Please follow these steps to make sure your order is processed accurately:
1) Use the online shopping cart to pick your items.
2) View the items in your cart, then click "proceed to checkout" at the bottom of the page.
3) In a new window, go to www.paypal.com and login to your PayPal account. Click on "Send Money"
4) Copy the order details from the top of the XP Medical secure payment page and paste them in the "Notes" section of the PayPal "send payment" page. This will ensure that the correct shipping and tax are applied. If it looks a little messy, don't worry, we can read it on this end.
5) Enter the total amount in the payment box.
6) Send the payment to [email protected]
The XP Medical PayPal payments have always worked this way. They don't make use of the PayPal APIs.
Darkfinn: PayPal Users Hit by Global Service Outage - WSJ.com