Abena M4s

Status
Not open for further replies.
blob said:
Try the Formacare X-PLUS if you want something similar.
Thanks for the hint, I will for sure try them. Haven't noticed this type from formacare. Had some of this brand before, but not these and not that absorbing. Are they new?

They were my first true adult diapers. I have since found stuff that works better for me though. My favorite is the design. If I could take the m4s pattern and slap it on a north shore supreme, It would be the only diaper I would wear.

Toph86 said:
Thanks for the hint, I will for sure try them. Haven't noticed this type from formacare. Had some of this brand before, but not these and not that absorbing. Are they new?

Nope, been around for ever. Unlike Abena they've kept them the same too, no horrible rounds of cost cutting over the years.

They're more a European brand I suspect.

blob said:
Nope, been around for ever. Unlike Abena they've kept them the same too, no horrible rounds of cost cutting over the years.

They're more a European brand I suspect.

Just ordered some for testing :) thanks

Can you buy Formacare in the US?

I like Abena M4s before, but after hearing the quality has gone down quite a bit from even 5 or 6 years ago I just dont feel the need to return to them when there are excellent ABDL Diapers out there.

And ABDL Diaper makers dont tend to make their Diapers cheaper over time like Medical Style Diaper companies do

I still think the plastic-backed Abena M4s are the best diaper out there. Especially with a Lille booster. I'm gutted you can't get them in the EU any more. :-(

They fit me perfectly, the tapes work well, they don't leak (or at least you can predict when they will). I miss the elastic waistband at the back and the thicker plastic and padding. But they were still the best. The cloth-like alternatives sag and leak, and the pee odour is instantly noticeable.

blob said:
Try the Formacare X-PLUS if you want something similar.

I tried them a few years ago, but I found the plastic was really thin and would often tear round the lower tapes, resulting in a lot of leaks.

BetterDry are probably the best alternative I've found so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back